The Blue Raincoat - Continued

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

The Blue Raincoat - Continued

Post by Jennifer987 »

The Blue Raincoat - continued
By Jennifer Wilson

The first part of this story was originally intended to be just that, i.e. a complete story, leaving the rest to the imagination of the readers. But the kind comments on this forum have encouraged me to write another chapter.

Paul couldn’t help thinking that all his dreams had come true, his love of rubber and rainwear were being played out with this wonderful girl, Sally. Both of them, arm in arm, dressed in identical blue satin and rubber raincoats strolling down the street in pouring rain. The sound of their macs swishing together complimented the feeling of the rubber lining moving against their skin, the hoods pulled well over their faces and the slight constriction of the tight belts around the waists and wrists. The rain cascading down their coats reflected the street lights and car headlights.

Paul had never been out in public in this sort of raincoat before, except for the excursion to the sandwich shop a few weeks earlier, and he was enjoying the thoughts of other people looking at them both and wondering how they had the nerve to do it. But what other people thought didn’t faze Paul at all, and in any case with the hood pulled so far over his head it was doubtful that he would be recognized anyway.

Sally still had her hand caressing Paul’s bottom and he was loving it, he moved his hand to Sally’s smooth bottom and stroked it too. Sally then stopped, turned to face Paul and brought his head towards hers and kissed his full on the lips and lingered for quite a while with her hand pulling him into her. The two hoods had come together to form one and cut out all the light as they continued to kiss as the rain poured down over them. Paul took in the aroma of Sally’s perfume and makeup along with the sent from the rubber lining of her raincoat hood, her lips were sweet and tender and her skin very smooth.

Eventually they broke apart and continued their way to the cinema hand in hand. Tickets were purchased and ice creams obtained and they found their way to their seats, luckily enough to get the last two on the back row. The arm rest between them was able to be folded up and out of the way so Sally and Paul could snuggle up close and cozy. They both left their raincoats on to start with whilst the previews for future movies were being shown, but then it started to get a little too warm so they removed the coats and folded them with the rubber lining on the outside and placed them over their laps so they could still enjoy the feeling of the lining.

Sally moved her hand over to Paul’s raincoat to caress it on his lap and she could feel the stirrings of Paul’s manhood beneath it. Paul placed his arm around Sally and kissed her tenderly ever so softly brushing his lips upon hers. He held her head gently and slowly moved his hand over the raincoat as Sally pressed her hand firmer on his groin.

The movie commenced so they both sat back to watch whilst still holding hands over the rubber lining of their raincoats. The movie was very exciting with lots of special effects with a good story line and it took their attention away from each other somewhat. Avatar is a long movie there is an intermission around the middle for patrons to go for a toilet break or drinks from the kiosk. Sally excused herself to go to the loo and took her raincoat with her. Paul stayed in his seat and awaited her return.

Several minutes later Sally returned wearing her raincoat and holding a bundle of clothes, eased passed Paul and sat down. Paul looking puzzled at the clothes realizing they were the clothes she was wearing just a few minutes ago and Sally smiled to him and whispered, “I took off ALL my clothes so it is just me and my raincoat, and it feels so cool and erotic, no one knows except you and me”. Paul responded, “Wait here, I will be right back”, and with that went to the toilets along with his raincoat to return moments later dressed in the raincoat and carrying a bundle of clothes !!!!!!

Sally and Paul’s concentration on the second half of the movie was somewhat difficult each knowing that the other was totally naked under the respective rubberized raincoats. Paul especially, was having great difficulty accepting how things had moved along since the morning when he had asked Sally for a date to the movie. Here he was bare skinned in a wonderful girl’s satin and rubber raincoat cuddling up to his dream girl similarly dressed, or actually UNDRESSED apart from her raincoat. Paul eased Sally’s hood over her head as she did the same for him and they rested their heads together and watched the rest of the movie.

With the movie finished and the patrons all out of the cinema, Sally suggested they go for a coffee at the new café up the high street, “I’m game if you are” Paul said as he eased his arm behind her waist and pulled her closer to him. The rain had stopped now but of course Sally and Paul continued to enjoy wearing their raincoats as they were both still naked underneath. Once in the café they ordered cappuccinos and a cake each and couldn’t help noticing the stares they were getting from the staff and other patrons due to them being identically dressed in tightly belted shiny blue raincoats. Paul was still having trouble believing this was really happening and that he was not in a wonderful dream.

Paul plucked up courage and asked Sally about her feelings regarding the raincoats, he obviously knew she liked them otherwise she wouldn’t have one. “Sally, you know well that I like wearing your raincoat but why do you seem to love it when I assumed not many girls would go in for fetish things?” “It is a long story Paul, well not really long, but my love for rubber started when I was a young school child and my brother and I had rubber lined raincoats for school and outings. The feeling of the lining on my arms and legs gave me a sort of warm comforting confidence of being protected from the rain. Dave my younger brother hated the coats and took it of as soon as he could out of sight of our mother, but I loved mine. One weekend our family went on a camping trip, I was about 13 I think, and as our tent leaked a bit my mum suggested I put my raincoat on over my nightie in case it rained during the night. I snuggled up with the raincoat tight around me and when I thought Dave was sound asleep I slowly eased off my nightie from under the raincoat and enjoyed the feeling of the rubber lining all over me, it was lovely and I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep. I now have a few other things I like to wear in private and go to bed in but for now that will do for my confessions.”

“I am pleased for you Sally that you are able to share your story with me, I know how it is having a passion for something that you cannot show the world and have to enjoy in private, I will tell you my tale later if you like, but let us enjoy our coffees before they cool too much.”

With their coffees finished they strolled arm in arm back to Sally’s home where they embraced passionately in the lounge room, “I think we should continue this upstairs Paul if you would like” Sally Suggested, so together, still in their raincoats, moved into Sally’s bedroom and into bed. Sally pulled Paul’s hood over his head along with hers and kissed him strongly on the lips whilst fondling his bottom through the raincoat. Paul caressed Sally back and neck and whispered, “This is the best day of my life”.
capuchelatex69

Re: The Blue Raincoat - Continued

Post by capuchelatex69 »

Nothing better than smooth rubber on the bare skin, yes!!!
David

Post by David »

amazing work.
you are a true master of your craft cannot wait for the next installment :)
excellent excellent work my friend :)
dragonfly996

Post by dragonfly996 »

Thanks a lot. Loved it.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

fabulous story - loved every word of it - oh to be blessed with a similar lady and to experience the smoothnes of the rubber lined mackintosh next to her-
can't wait for the next instalment.
regards mrbassman101 :D
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Thank you for your kind comments. The story was inspired by another story in Lorraine's Rainwear Club called 'The Girl in the Blue raincoat', I love that story and read it often.
Fender

Post by Fender »

dragonfly996 wrote:Thanks a lot. Loved it.
very very good Story :D

Thank you very much
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)