The Third Time ...and censorship

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: The Third Time ...and censorship

Post by Rainwearboy »

Sorry, feel free to repost - I just accepted a few removal requests as reported by regular users. Will check next time something of yours is involved although some people did suggest your content is more suited for bestiality forums than this one. I just do what the people say - you know - democratic and what not.
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Seriously? Censorship? I'm not sure how these stories have lasted on here as long as they have. I wouldn't say they're more suited for a bestiality forum (although you do have a kid jacking off to bestiality magazines), but you do have a boy in his early teens getting fucked by two creepy older dudes. Sorry if I don't get off on stories about child molestation, and apparently others on this forum don't either.
pete

Post by pete »

To me they read like typical hard-core stuff, with the plastic raincoats dragged in for the purpose of making them not off-topic to post here. I think it was a good call to remove them.
- Pete
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

I'm glad this story has been "censored", if this sick wants to pedal his pedophilia he can do it somewhere else, thfirst dtory turned my stomach, I didn't read the second and I hope both are also removed.