Husband and I (Part 29)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 29)

Post by Lindaf » June 18th, 2015, 1:55 pm

This is Bill and I again

We went away for a short break to see the sights and chill out.

We visited some of the sex shops to see something different we would like to play with. What a choice we had.

It was like an Alladins cave full of goodies. From rubber macs, PVC, plastic, you name it, they had it.

I took a liking for a pale yellow long length plastic mac, Bill also bought one too.

We tried them on and they crackled as we buttoned them up. I could see Bill getting a stiffy as he tried his on. Also it didn’t get un-noticed from the assistant in the shop either.

New toys were looked at too. I bought a double ended dildo (fun with Helen), rubber stockings, and a gorgeous light blue rubber cape. It was so soft and had a great swishy sound as I walked. Needless to say, Bill was still hard.

We looked at some rubber for Bill. He saw some rubber panties he would like. He was holding them up to view and the assistant mentioned he had the same ones. They had a zip all the way round from the front to the back giving access to whatever you liked. Bill asked if he could try them on. The assistant directed him to the changing at the back of the shop.

They were there a while. I was still parading about in my rubber cape wondering what it would be like naked below. Still no sign of them so I went to where the changing room was and to my surprise, Bill was standing there naked with the guy blowing him. The excuse he had to get Bills hard cock soft before he could try on the panties. Sounded like a good idea to me.

Eventually Bill came in the guy’s mouth and his cock went soft. He tried on the panties and they hugged him quite well. You certainly could see the contours of his cock and balls. Would you believe it, he started getting hard again.

He then tried on his new plastic mac and he looked sensational. The yellow encasing the black. What a sight.

I slipped into the back office and took my cape off and put the warm rubber cape back on and went back to the changing room. The guy had his cock out rubbing against the yellow mac and Bill unzipped his panties and started to wank.

Little did they know that I was naked below my cape and I brought my hands into the cape and was masturbating watching them play together. The guy took his trousers off and would you believe it he was wearing the same panties as Bill. The assistant took his shirt off and bar his panties was naked. He bent over and let Bill play with his bum hole and eventually Bill filled his hole with his cock.

I didn’t want to be left out, so I moved forward and encased the guy in below my rubber cape and got him to lick my soaking wet pussy while Bill fucked him.

After we had finished, the guy gave us a 25% discount on what we bought to say thanks for the fun afternoon we had.

We eventually got back to the hotel, showered and went for a meal in the hotel.

After the meal we got undressed and put on our yellow plastic macs and fucked on the floor. Bill had recharged himself and I felt him cum inside me.

We went into the shower and still wearing our macs, we had more fun there.

Still more to come…but Bill and I are off on holiday. Can’t imagine what we will get up to…..

kinkycumbria

Re: Husband and I (Part 29)

Post by kinkycumbria » June 18th, 2015, 2:20 pm

mmm I wish that was the shop at Filton North Bristol, have been in there several times but no fun lol

Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Husband and I (Part 29)

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » August 7th, 2018, 2:20 pm

I'm clearly living in the wrong part of the country!

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 7th, 2018, 2:20 pm.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!