Husband and I (Part 25)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 25)

Post by Lindaf » August 3rd, 2018, 5:01 am

Foursome time again

Helen and her partner and Bill and I booked a lodge that accommodates 6 people miles from nowhere.

We took an array of our special things with us so we could have our usual fun.

It was getting dark by the time we arrived so we had a nightcap and went to bed.

In the morning we fancied a walk but it was drizzly rain and Bill suggested we put our see through macs and wellies as the ground was wet too. I suggested that we go nude below our macs. He jumped at the chance so we stripped off and put our macs on again and went our walk.

Bill couldn’t help himself but his cock got harder and harder as we walked. At one stage it was poking through the button gaps in his mac. I had to help him put it back inside this mac a few times.

My nipples were hard as the plastic rubbed against them. I was getting hornier and hornier as the walk went on. I stopped and dropped to my knees in front of Bill. I got his cock out of his mac and started to suck him off. Wasn’t too long before he came in my mouth. I think he was ready for it too.

We walked on a bit more and I still wasn’t satisfied. I saw a clearing and suggested Bill and I go there for some more fun. He got hard in an instant at the thought of us fucking outside and especially in our macs and wellies.

He laid down and I fished his cock out from his mac. I started to suck him off again and then lowered my wet pussy onto his cock. He was so ready for me.

In the middle of our session. I thought I heard a noise. Bill said it was probably our wellies squeaking as we fucked. I wasn’t so sure but we carried on.

A few moments later I heard another sound. I looked out of the corner of my eyes and I could see a guy catching a look at us. I whispered to Bill that we had an audience so keep going and see what the guy does. Bill wasn’t going to stop was he was doing regardless of who was there.

Our voyeur slipped round more to get another good view. I spotted him and stared at him. He had his cock out and was wanking as he watched us. I winked at him to give him the green light to come closer.

My breasts were bouncing up and down under the plastic. My nipples were so very sensitive I could have screamed. The guy came over and started to touch me through the mac. He squeezed my breasts gently and pulled at my nipples. I was well gone.

Bill was climaxing too and he jetted hot cum up my pussy until it was running out of me and down my legs and into my Hunter boots. The guy was still wanking and I bent down and took his cock in my mouth. Bill was hard again so this time he took me up my bum hole while I was sucking the guy.

Wasn’t long before Bill jetted more of his cum into me. I kept on sucking the guys cock. Like Bill it wasn’t too long before ribbons of cum splattered over my mac and it ran down and onto the ground. Some of his cum leaked into the pocket of my mac so I got it with my fingers and licked them clean.

What a session. We said goodbye to the guy and went back to the lodge.

Helen and her man were up and about by this time. Nude of course and they chuckled when they saw us arrive in our macs and wellies totally nude below. We told them our story and they couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

We all went on a trekking trip and lo and behold, the guy Bill and I met this morning was on the same bus with his wife. She was dressed in a red rubber lined mac with leather boots. The guy had a similar mac on and wellies. We were all appropriately dressed too.

The walk was quite tiresome so we made our way back into the village where the lodge was and had a drink. The subject got round to the fact we were all wearing similar clothes and how we all liked wearing them on all occasions.

The guy said to his wife that we were the couple he met in the woods. She now understood why they had fun before the trip. He was so horny from our meeting this morning, he was well up for it, she said.

After a while, we went back to ours to continue drinking and have more fun. We all stripped off and got down to it, as they say

The lady asked if she could try on my see through mac, naked of course. I agreed and she looked gorgeous in it. All the guy’s cocks got hard looking at her. She was rubbing her breasts through the mac and started to breath heavily. She was obviously feeling horny.

This was the green light for us all to have fun. The couple weren’t bi so we had str8 sex all evening. We were naked, we had our macs on, had our wellies on. Any which way we had great fun fucking and sucking each other.

They stayed over the night and left in the morning.

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 3rd, 2018, 5:01 am.