Husband and I (Part 23)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 23)

Post by Lindaf » June 10th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Bill and me this time.

We were going to visit friends who lived a good bit away and we had to drive.

Needless to say the friends were into the same fetish as we were.

Bill was in his rubber mac and I was in my see through plastic mac for travelling. I was driving and felt the urge to stop for a pee.

Knowing Bill’s liking for that I said to him that I needed to pee and we would have to pull in at the next lay by. There were a few cars there when we stopped but nobody was about. We got out and walked a short way so I could squat and have a pee.

We heard voices in the distance and our curiosity got the better of us and we went to investigate. Lo and behold it was a dogging place. There were about 10 guys and 2 females taking it in turn to have fun. My pussy was dripping just watching what was going on.

Anyway, I still needed to pee and I just squatted where I was and started. A couple of guys came over and watched. I had to lift my mac in case it got wet. The guys opened their trousers and started to wank while watching me. Bill did too. Never done that with a few folks looking before. Very horny.

Before too long they asked if they could pee but splash it on my mac. I agreed and the sight of this nearly drove me over the edge. Bill did it too.
The next thing I knew was that one of the guys knelt down and started to suck the other guys cock. I took off my panties and stated to masturbate. Wasn’t too long until I had company and started to suck cock.

A few guys commented on my mac and asked if they could feel it while they wanked. I said of course on the presumption that they cum on my mac and see it slide off. No issue for them.

They pumped away at their cocks until they spurted all their cream over my mac. Next thing I knew, I was taken over to join the rest of the group.

The other girls there were naked and enjoying being the centre of attraction. Both were naked too. One asked if she could try on my mac. It was a good fit for her and her hard nipples were rubbing on the internal of the plastic mac.

The guys resumed what they were doing only one of the girls had my mac on. It crackled as they fucked. The guys were feeling her mac as they fucked. As each of them climaxed they shot their cum over my mac. What a sight to see.

Meanwhile, Bill was busy sucking off the two guys who splashed themselves over my mac and another who was shafting him as he sucked. All you could see was his rubber mac flowing in the wind. All you could see was his bare bum and wellies. What a sight to behold.

Eventually the fun stopped and Bill and I went back to the car. We called our friends and cancelled and just went back home.

We fucked in the shower still wearing our macs and boots.

What a surprise evening

yellowgirl

Re: Husband and I (Part 23)

Post by yellowgirl » June 12th, 2015, 6:25 pm

Love your stories,my wife and try to act out your chapters minus the mans cock,it would of been a site if you wore a black shiny Mac with all those guys cumming on you,keep up with the good writing

merv

Post by merv » June 12th, 2015, 9:21 pm

I think they are quite revolting but thats the joy of things, each to their own, if some people get off on them then it has to be good

Janine

Post by Janine » August 1st, 2018, 7:56 am

I like your yarns and I do get off on them!!! Keep them cuming. Janine

Last bumped by Lindaf on August 1st, 2018, 7:56 am.