Flight of Fantasy - part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

Flight of Fantasy - part 1

Post by Jennifer987 »

This story does not have any referance to rainwear but I know some of the readers like latex so here it is.

Flight of Fantasy, Part 1
By Jennifer Wilson

David was waiting in the departure lounge at Sydney airport when he spotted the lady in the dark blue slinky skirt. He was thinking it was latex, it certainly looked like latex, but would a woman really wear latex in public, especially in an airport lounge ready to board a plane? Dave loved latex and was familiar with its appearance but didn’t have any of his own as it was expensive. He did once buy a pair of ladies panties and enjoyed wearing them a few times before they ripped and used them afterwards to put on his pillow to sleep on so he could enjoy the feel and aroma of his favourite material.

Dave was on his way to Perth to help commission some machinery his company had sold over there and he was expected to be away for about 4 or 5 weeks. He was 25 years old, slim and quite fit; he had girl friends in the past but at the moment was single. His love of latex had been with him for many years and his dream was to find a girlfriend who would wear latex for him, but he was too embarrassed and scared to even suggest his fetish to any of his previous girlfriends.

So seeing this woman, whose age he thought was around 30, wearing what appeared to be his fantasy material, got his attention real quick. The woman sat down and commenced to read a magazine, the seat next to her was vacant, “This is my chance” thought Dave and moved towards her and sat down on the seat next to her. He was sure the skirt was latex by the way it folded upon itself and the shine, but most of all he could smell the aroma raising up from it. The skirt was pleated and dropped to a little below her knees; he couldn’t see the waistband as her blouse was covering it. Dave was desperate to feel it and slowly moved his hand closer to the part of the skirt that was hanging down closest to him. The women seemed to be engrossed in her magazine so Dave edged his fingers onto the latex skirt; his already hard dick went rock solid with the touch of the latex on his fingers.

Dave was desperate to caresses the skirt more meaningfully but that would be out of the question, he would probably get arrested for assault or something, so he just very slowly rubbed the ends of his finger on the skirt thinking that was the closest he was ever going to get.

The air stewardess called for all first class passengers to please board now and the women folded her magazine rose from her seat and proceeded to the desk and disappeared down the air bridge. That, thought Dave was the end of his likely only encounter with a lady wearing latex, and she didn’t even know it.

There were only three passengers going first class so the business class passengers were called next and finally the economy passengers which is where Dave fitted in. As Dave entered the aircraft and was directed to his seat, no. 27B, he again glimpsed the lady in the blue latex skirt sitting in the front row next to the window with an empty seat next to her, as the other three first class passengers had empty seats next to them. Dave sighed and thought what a waste but maybe I might get another look at the other end when we are collecting our luggage. Just as he got level with the lady she raised her head and smiled at him, Dave taken aback, just smiled and nodded back but couldn’t think of anything so say at such short notice so moved along the passage to 27B.

He seated himself between an old grey haired man and a teenager with and I-pod stuck in his ears, the old guy said hello and that he didn’t like conversation with strangers so please don’t talk to him. Great, thought Dave, 5 hours stuck between these two. A few minutes later after all the passengers were seated the stewardess came to him reaching over the young lad and whispered that if he liked he could relocate up front as the lady in 1A had requested him to join her if he wished. Dave was obviously asleep as this was obviously a dream, but yet he was awake, he spluttered out thankyou very much I would love to. The stewardess backed out and Dave squeezed past the lad, retrieved his carry on bag from the overhead locker and followed the stewardess up to the front. The lady had changed her seat to the isle one leaving the window seat free for Dave. “Thankyou very much, this will be much more pleasurable than jammed in back there” Dave said to the lady, and manoeuvred into the seat making sure he managed another feel of the skirt as he did so.
“My name is Rose and I knew you were feeling my skirt back in the departure lounge so I thought I may as well let you have a better feel of it”. “I don’t know what to say,” spluttered Dave. “Well just place your hand in my lap” and took hold of his hand and placed it into her lap and moved it around over the latex. Dave’s dick was rock hard by now but jammed pointing down in his underpants and he tried to adjust its position with his left hand when Rose said “Let me do that for you” and reached over undid his belt, unzipped his fly reached into his pants found his dick and eased it around so it pointed upwards at the same time pushing his hand firmer into her lap and easing it between her partially opened legs.
“That will do for now Dave until we take off and get settled in,” said Rose. Dave couldn’t comprehend just what was happening here but quickly decided that he didn’t need to figure it out just enjoy the situation.

The plane took off and after reaching cruising altitude the crew brought dinner around with a good bottle of merlot. Rose keep Dave’s hand pressed into her lap so he had to eat one handed, but when it came time to cut up some of the chicken fillet Rose did it for him like you would a child and then fed it to him whilst giving him a look that said ‘just comply with this, and don’t protest’. Dave was willing to let Rose do anything she liked, he was in his dream world of sitting next to a very good looking women wearing a latex skirt and having his hand caressing it and hoping there would be more to come.

After the dinner trays had been cleared away Rose asked the stewardess if the privacy curtain could be drawn across their section as they wished to catch a little sleep. With the curtain drawn Rose lowered the centre armrest to make the seats one long one like a lounge seat and then took Dave’s head and brought it down into her lap and eased it around her thighs. “Kneel down in front of me” demanded Rose, (being in first class there was room enough to be able to do this) and as Dave complied she raised her skirt and brought it over Dave’s head and slid froward on her seat, spread her legs further and brought his nose hard up against her pussy through the latex panties that she was wearing. She completely wrapped his head in the skirt and said quietly “OK Dave, just ease your face around until I tell you to stop”

Dave, by know was ready to burst. This sort of thing only happened in storybooks but here he was with his face jammed against a latexed pussy and his head wrapped up in latex. He was in heaven when Rose reached down to his dick and slowly massaged it until it jerked and spurted all over her hand. She kept slowly stroking until the spasms stoped then withdrew her hand and wiped it on Dave’s trousers. While this was happening Dave was still working on her pussy with his nose and mouth until she shuddered with a climax and gripped his head with her thighs.
Rose continued holding Dave’s face hard against her pussy slowly moving his mouth and nose around as her juices lubricated the latex panties against her vagina. She kept this up for several minutes until she released Dave from under her skirt and told him to get back into his seat and wait there whilst she went to the toilet. She reached up into the overhead locker and brought down her bag, rummaged into it and took out a couple of items, put the bag back and went into the toilet. She was there about five minutes and when she returned Dave could see she had changed her dark blue latex skirt for a longer black skirt, which draped almost down to her ankles. As she sat down she passed the blue skirt and the pair of latex panties that she had been wearing to Dave and said, ”Go into the toilet and put these on and come back here and don’t wank off as I will know if you have when you get back”.

Dave took the latex garments off her and went into the toilet, he removed his pants and underpants and as he was getting the latex panties ready to put on he noticed they were very wet and slippery on the inside with Rose’s juices, so he brought them to his nose to have a good smell, he rubbed the gusset into his face and enjoyed the aromas of the juices and the still warm latex. Dave then pulled the panties up his legs and around his hips; they were quite tight and held his dick quite firm although the top half was poking out above the panties. He placed the still warm latex skirt around his head and took in the smells of Rose and latex; he pulled the skirt tighter around his head and neck and massaged his dick until he felt close to a climax. His stopped at that point and stepped into the skirt and pulled it up to his waist and admired it in the mirror, he had always secretly wanted to wear some female clothing and now he had his wish but not only a woman’s skirt but latex as well. Dave really wanted to finish jerking off now that he was wearing the panties and skirt but remembered what Ruth had said about that so he picked up his pants and opened the toilet door, peered around to see if he could make it back to his seat without being spotted. He ventured out and quickly made it back to Rose and into his seat. “Good boy Dave, now let me check if you behaved yourself “and reached under the skirt and onto his dick. “OK, so you can do as you are told, I think we will get along just fine” and commenced to massage Dave’s dick slowly and than played with his balls through the latex panties. “Now what I don’t want here is you shooting all over my latex skirt, so I will put this loose latex bag over our friend down there so you can cum into that”. Rose pulled the bag over Dave’s rigid dick and balls and caressed them until he climaxed and shot his load. Rose eased the latex panties back over Dave’s balls, still enclosed in the bag, and pulled the skirt down over his knees.

Rose said “Well Dave, you’re going to look pretty silly from now on as you will have to continue wearing the skirt until we get into the taxi to take us to my place for some more fun”.

part 2 to follow