Husband and I (Part 4)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 4)

Post by Lindaf » May 22nd, 2015, 10:22 am

The next part belongs to me. I bought a see through mac for myself when I was 16. I was really hooked on them and some of my friends had them too. So it was keeping up with everybody and the fashion of the day.

I always had bi tendencies and got friendly with a girl from school. We started to get to know each other intimately. When we were in the changing room after swims she would dry my back and my nipples got real hard. It was at this time I realised I liked females too.

After a few weeks we were going out to the shops and I had put my mac on. My friend commented on it and asked if she could touch it. In a moment of madness she touched my breast through the mac. Wow, that was sensational feeling and she felt me stiffen with excitement.
When we got into town we went round a few shops and in this one in particular it sold plastic macs similar to mine. She tried various ones on and went for a light blue see through mac. She looked sensational in it and I felt my pussy wetting up just looking at her.

Eventually we got home and she let me try the mac on. It was warm from her body and felt luxurious to wear. We almost said as one that we should try the macs on but remove all our clothes. We were soon naked and wearing just the macs. The feeling of the plastic on my nipples was amazing and they started to get hard. She just stood there staring at me and came over to lick my hard nipples through the plastic. I have never felt such a feeling in my pussy and I obviously reciprocated and started to lick her nipples.

To cut to the chase, we ended up on my bed having fun with each other wearing our plastic macs. True they got sweaty but what a night we had making out in our macs.

Have to go and dry off and remember what comes next………

rubbermac14

Re: Husband and I (Part 4)

Post by rubbermac14 » July 19th, 2018, 9:35 am

Thanks for your stories...

Last bumped by Lindaf on July 19th, 2018, 9:35 am.