Husband and I (Part 3)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 3)

Post by Lindaf » July 18th, 2018, 11:09 pm

My hubby’s next experience with fetish wear was when he was 15. His sister had bought herself a new see through plastic mac. It was light green in colour and he took an instant liking to it. He loved to see his sister wearing it and made it his goal to try it on someday.

He got the chance to when she went on holiday with her boyfriend. His parents worked so he had the place to himself.
Nervously he took off all his clothes and donned the plastic mac. He was in seventh heaven.

He decided to walk about the house with it on and his cock got harder and harder. More to the point it poked through the front of the mac while he walked. The next thing he did was put on his wellies and then lay on the bed and masturbated slowly.

He had thoughts of a naked girl wearing the mac and he soon shot his load over his sisters mac. The mac by this time was covered in cum and he slowly took it off and gathered his cum and licked it all up. (he still does that)

As time was moving on he cleaned the mac with a damp cloth not to leave stains. He got so excited again he had to masturbate yet again before he put the mac away safely in the place it had been hanging.

To this day we both have a love of plastic macs and we go walks in the woods with nothing on except our macs and wellies but I will tell more later.

Recalling more for the next part……………….

Last bumped by Lindaf on July 18th, 2018, 11:09 pm.