A return to Swindon

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
kinkycumbria

A return to Swindon

Post by kinkycumbria »

My next trip to Wiltshire was sadly not alone; I had the new office graduate to tag along with for experience. I messaged Sue and told her the problem, but she said let’s give him more experience than he would get at any Uni!
So I arrange to meet Sue about 9pm in the bar in the Holiday inn Express central Swindon, after I had taken my pal Jordan out for his tea at the world buffet next door. We were back in the bar about 8:45 and I bought him a pint, and we settled for a chat. 5 minutes later Sue arrived, in her shiny black pvc mac and brown leather boots, she went to the bar took off her mac and out over a stool and stood there in her matching brown leather mini skirt and tight leopard print top. She was sat behind me, but I could see Jordan pass a glance and could not believe when he commented “have you seen the state of that old slapper at the bar, quite tidy looking but dresses like a slut” “Never noticed really I said looking round and giving Sue a wink. “I am off to the bar in a bit to find myself a young tight Swindon girl for a night of pleasure” he said “one with a bit of energy, not some ground sheet like her with pvc mac”
“Ok you have fun I will turn in soon and catch up on the emails” I said. Jordan down his pint and set off for the door, I clocked Sue give him a wink, but all he did was shook his head and carried on.
I moved over with Sue and we shared a drink, then she said come to my car and give me a hand with my bag, I have brought some gear with like you asked for. We crossed to the Swindon station car park it was dark now, Sue rustled in her pvc mac as she walked, she was parked at the far end near the business units, she opened the back door of the car and leaned in, then she hitched her mac and skirt up giving me a view of her pussy “what you waiting for” she said. Pushing her face down into the back seat holding her firmly with one hand as my spare hand opened my trousers and stiffened my cock, on with a rubber and then I thrust into Sue pushing her further into the car seat, trains trundled past and in various parts of the car park people got into their cars with noticing our fit of passion. Sue pushed back onto me harder i enclosed my arms around her and massaged her pvc covered tits, and then she let out a groan as her orgasm came over her just I thrust one more time to my own orgasm. We parted Sue said “god I need that” grabbing her holdall “we have a long night of fun ahead of us”.
Back in the hotel and up to my room Sue wasted no time showing me the contents of her bag, black gloss thigh boots, purple pvc buckle dress, long pvc gloves in black, set of hand cuffs, a shiny black strap-on and harness, and purple rabbit vibrator. I then showed her what I had brought, my own thigh length boot (Sue was jealous my heels were higher), for me my rubber studded thong, long rubber gloves and hood all black and for Sue I had fetched a purple rubber baby doll nightie and a black pvc basque, not forgetting my rubber cat o nine tail whip with a 6 inches penis shaped handle. “mmm throw me the latex baby doll I’ll try that first” said Sue.
On her emergence from the bathroom Sue looked stunning her curves filled every inch of the nightie, and her erect nipples were clear to see, she was in the rubber nightie long pvc gloves, fishnets and her thigh boots, I had changed into my thigh boots, thong and long latex gloves. We fell into each other’s arms and collapsed onto the bed, my gloved hands rubbing her rubber clad body while her gloved hand caressed the bulge in my rubber thong. Sue lay on her back and I grabbed her rabbit, with 2 gloved fingers I parted her pussy lips and pushed the vibrating rabbit in and then through the latex nightie I nibbled and suck her rock hard nipples, Sue was in ecstasy her body writhed with pleasure as an orgasm developed inside her, she shuddered and moaned with delight, then pushed me onto my back and lowered herself on to my face in 59 position, her booted legs beside my head and the rubber skirt of the baby doll on my forehead as she forced her dripping pussy onto my mouth, I was in heaven in my rubber smelling world mixed with the gorgeous taste and aroma of Sue pussy. She pushed back hard writhing on my mouth, I just licked sucked as she rode my tongue, I felt my rubber thong being pulled aside and gloved hand gripping my cock, milking it vigorously and then the unmistakeable feel of Sue’s mouth on my cock, she sucked and wanked me closer and closer to the edge, until I could hold on no longer and jets of my cum spurted into her eager mouth, just as this happened she had her biggest orgasm to date and my mouth became flooded with her female cum juices. Exhausted we slipped apart her gloved hands still playing with my shrinking cock and my gloved fingers inside her pussy finger fucking her gently.
BRRRRRRRRRRR my phone went as a text came in, it was Jordan “ bit pissed, southern girls are no fun, have not pulled! “ was what he wrote, I told Sue, she grinned and said” lets sought that little upstart out”, I text him back look out you window in a minute and if you see anything you like come to my room in 5 minutes. With our rooms been 90 degrees to each other he would get a surprise when he looked. Sue gathered herself up and clipped on her pvc mac again and went to our window and parted the curtains, when she say Jordan open his, she gave a quick display of her feeling herself though the mac before dropping it to the floor and revealing herself in the rubber baby doll gloves and thigh boots, with that she closed the curtains.
Another text came in will be over in 5, haha we had him, Sue went to the bathroom to begin her next transformation ---------- to be continued.
greencoats

Re: A return to Swindon

Post by greencoats »

I love it, nice it use to be my home town
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like Jordan's in for an interesting night
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

So Five minutes later a knock at the door, Jordan staggered in when I opened it, a little worse for the drink! “ dig you in your thigh boots and rubber gloves, is this a fetish party” he said, “where’s that slag I want to shag her” “calm down lad, yes its fetish fun, and if you want to join in you will have to wear these” I showed him the purple pvc buckle dress and the black rubber hood with purple round the eye and mouth openings. “Cool but won’t I look like a sissy in a dress” “ you may do but no fun if you don’t” I said. Jordan staggered a bit as he stripped and the slid the dress on and buckled it up the front, I helped him fit the hood, once complete he commented “ love the rubber smell of the hood and the dress feels great too”.
With that the bathroom door opened and Sue came out, a vision in shiny black, she was in the mac again, Jordan lurched forward to paw her “come here slut” he said, but he was instantly stopped in his tracks by a swipe or the rubber cat o nine tails Sue held in her gloved hand, in her other hand she held the cuffs. She tossed them to me and said “cuff the slave”, Jordan said “hey this is kinky fun too” I put the cuffs on in front of Jordan and pulled them down so he was on his knees “before we start Sue just a little office insurance” I said and took a couple of pics of Jordan in his fem pvc dress and hood cuffed on his knees.
Sue the opened her mac revealing her voluptuous body tightly encased in the black pvc baqsue, and her strap on protruding out in front of her. She marched up in front of Jordan and lifted his rubber hooded head in her pvc gloved hand and clapped him across the face
“how dare you call me a slut and slapper, it will be you who will be the slut on all 4s very soon” with that she pushed the strap on toward his mouth “ suck slave”, I quickly took some more pics.
“ get on the bed slave on all your knees with your arse in the air” by now Jordan was under Sue’s spell and he obeyed without complaint. Sue lubricated her strap on and with one slow movement parted his cheeks and slid into her virgin boy pussy. Jordan initially squealed in pain but as Sue began to fuck him slowly “you know what else he needs George” she said to me “ yep double pleasure I think “ I replied. I lifted him up by his cuffed hands and moved my cock towards his mouth opening “suck slave” I said, I could see his eyes beneath the mask change from fear toe eyes of a wanton slut. As we both used Jordan, Sue said “I wasn’t quite sure where Jordan was a boy or a girl’s name” and laugh dirtily. After 5 minutes of spit roasting my cock was ready to spurt again, I withdrew from his mouth and let my cum flow all over his hooded face, Sue withdrew also.
Cum stained and fucked Jordan was then made to lie on his back on the bed, Sue unbuckled the lower part of his pvc dress and a youthful 9 inch cock popper out, a condom was rolled on it, and then Sue raised herself up and straddled him, taking his full length in one easy motion, she leaned forward and mopped my cum from his hooded face with her pvc gloved hand and forced the cum covered finger in his mouth, “you are now mistress’s sex slave fuck you mistress good and hard” she pulled her pvc basque open and let her breasts fall out I released his cuffed hands and she pulled them onto her breast “tease me slave” she said.
I took some more pics as Sue bounced on sissy Jordan’s cock and he teased her nipples, then Sue began to breath heavily as her orgasm rose inside her, as she began to let out the “yes yes yes “ shouts Jordan stiffened and filled the condom inside her. She flopped forward crushing his rubber hooded face with her breasts and rested a while, Jordan was powerless to move. Sue eventually got of Jordan and set off to bathroom “get rid of the slave now George” she said. A stunned but happy Jordan got of the bed stripped out of the hood and dress and gathered his things and set of back to his room “what happens in Swindon stays in Swindon” I said to him “remember I have pic of you the typing pool would love to see”
“sure boss” he said.
I took of my thigh boots and slipped into bed naked except for my long rubber gloves, Sue came out of the bathroom still in her pvc basque long gloves and fishnets, and snuggled in beside me.
The end.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds greatly fun
Lucky Jordan
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

Great story of 'Sue' really enjoying herself with you and especially Jordan that evening, happy days indeed xxx
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

Sue still doing her own thing and enjoying such, i understand x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Do you still live in swindon?
Lets get swishy!
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

annabell-cagoule wrote: January 25th, 2021, 7:26 pm Do you still live in swindon?
Within easy reach, about 30 minutes by car

Paula xxx