Come Rain, Come Shine parts XXII and XIII

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
blackmacjay

Come Rain, Come Shine parts XXII and XIII

Post by blackmacjay »

Part XXII

The next 3 weeks were very hectic for Kate and involved many 16-hour days but, just before the Thanksgiving holiday, Kate’s company, Raindance was becoming a reality. The website was up and running, brochures, order forms, letterhead stationery were printed and the contract between Raindance and Paula’s business was finalized. Kate was under no illusions about early success via the Internet so she devoted some of her severance package money to magazine advertising. She was careful to select those publications that catered to higher income individuals as she recognized that her prices were not cheap. She rejected David’s joking suggestion of “Kate’s Kinky Koats” and tried two different formats. Almost immediately, one was generating much more interest than the other as measured by website hits, phone calls, written inquiries etc. It read:

“Exquisite Rainwear for the discerning wearer!

Imagine satins, silks and more, all lined with whisper-smooth latex providing a stunningly beautiful garment guaranteed to turn heads.

And, intensely practical, as every coat, cape or cloak is fully waterproof.

Imported from England and 100% Custom-made in a wide range of Styles, Fabrics and Colors.”

The first week brought about 50 responses, the second more than 250 and it continued to grow. Two weeks after the first appearance of the ad, Raindance received its first order. A gift for a wife’s birthday in the middle of January, it was for a crimson rubberized satin trench mac with a detachable hood.

Kate was also covering every angle she could think of and was arranging fashion shows at country clubs and other similar venues. The first one was slated for the middle of January and while Paula had agreed to help out with a variety of macs, Kate had only enough money for a couple of professional models. So she decided to ask her friends to help out.

Because of the hectic life Kate had been leading since her return home, she’d had little more than brief telephone conversations with “the girls” including Stephanie. Deciding that she could kill two birds with one stone, Kate invited her over intending to tell her all about the trip and to enlist her as a model. Stephanie arrived the next Saturday afternoon while David was playing golf with his boss and a client. As Kate opened a bottle of wine, she made some small talk and asked Stephanie about her weekend in Monterey with Valerie and Anne.

“It was Carmel actually,” said Stephanie, “And it was just Anne as Val had to work.”

“So how was it?” persisted Kate, sensing that Stephanie seemed a little reluctant to open up. “Come on, Steph,” she went on, What’s the matter”.

Sitting on a stool at Kate’s kitchen counter and gulping a glass of wine down, Stephanie explained. She’d had another row with Mark the night before the trip so she’d taken both her shiny black rubber and her rubberized polyester macs with her. The weather wasn’t forecast to justify rainwear but she didn’t want to give Mark the opportunity to indulge his rubber fetish with her macs while she was gone.

“Anyway,” she went one, “Anne and I got down to Carmel about nine pm, checked in, had a late dinner and we were in bed by eleven.

Saturday started out really nice and we had a great time just poking around every store on Ocean Avenue. Later in the afternoon the fog started to roll in so we went back to the hotel, took a shower and had a pre-dinner drink in the bar. We’d made a dinner reservation at the Carmel Café but when we walked out of the hotel, the fog was in thick and it was very wet and very cold. So, maybe because of the cocktails we’d just had, I suggested that Anne borrow one of my macs. We went back up to the room and I got them out of my suit bag. Anne said that she didn’t feel brave enough to wear the SBR so she chose the rubberized polyester and off we went.”

“So you wore the shiny black rubber?” asked Kate, not quite sure where this conversation was leading.

Stephanie nodded, “We had to wait about ten minutes at the bar in the restaurant and I bought us each a glass of wine while Anne went to the bathroom. When she came back she couldn’t wait to tell me that she’d been asked twice about her rubber mac. Anyway, dinner was good and we left to walk back. As you know the sidewalks in Carmel are not all smooth and the lighting isn’t very good and Anne wasn’t walking completely steadily and she stumbled. To steady her, I offered her my arm, which she took. And then she stumbled again, maybe deliberately and then again maybe not. This time I grabbed her round the waist and she turned to face me. She put one hand around my back and the other around the back of my neck and just stroked me. Kate, I was so much in need of personal contact, I didn’t want to stop her. She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me gently on the lips. Mark hasn’t kissed me like that in months so I returned the kiss with my lips partly open. Anne’s tongue flickered over mine and I pressed my rubber-covered body against hers.”

“And?” prodded Kate gently.

“And,” said Stephanie, “We walked back to the hotel with our arms entwined and went to the room. The hotel had left a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket complete with two glasses and I opened it while Anne went to the bathroom. When she came out, I expected she’d be in her night things but instead she still had my mac on. I handed her a glass of champagne and she took my other hand and placed it on her breast. I could tell that she had taken off her bra and in fact it turned out she was absolutely naked under the mac and it felt so good, so right.”

“Kate,” she said, “I couldn’t wait to kiss her again and this time both our tongues were going at it while, at the same time she was opening my shiny black rubber mac and undressing me. I slipped of my mac so that she could take of my blouse and bra and then she put the mac back on me. So, there we were, both naked, both wearing rubber, and I was helpless when she knelt at my feet and began to lick my cleft with her tongue. I held her head stroked her hair and her neck. Then we were on the bed and she poured a little of the cold champagne on my breasts and then licked and sucked it off. The next thing I knew, I was licking at her cleft as she talked about me and rubber and sex and tenderness.”

“And,” Stephanie continued, “I don’t know where that’s all going to lead, if anywhere, but I do know that Mark and I are going to separate. His mother and his sister are coming out from Denver for Christmas so we’ll play nice, nice until they’re gone but in the New Year, we’re splitting.”

Part XXIII

Whilst neither was particularly religious or observant, both David and Kate hailed from a Jewish heritage and because of this and because life had been so hectic since their return home, they had decided on a very quiet time over the Holidays. However, they had agreed to celebrate by giving each other a couple of gifts. After dinner, David opened his first and was delighted to find a cashmere sweater he’d wanted. Kate opened her first and threw her arms around David’s neck with a whoop of gratitude as she saw the most beautiful diamond earrings.

Now, it was time for David’s second gift, which he opened and found a pair of black latex pajamas and a pair of blue latex boxer shorts. He and Kate were obviously of the same mind for when she opened her second package it revealed an open-tipped bra, a garter belt, a pair of French knickers and elasticated-leg bloomers all in the purest and softest white rubber.

“Let’s get dressed up,” said Kate, “And go for a walk.”

She led David upstairs and picked out his single-texture mac and insisted that he wore his new latex shorts under his pants. For her part, she chose to wear the rubber bra and rubber garter belt with taupe stockings. Kate’s aroused nipples swelled through the open tips of the bra while the garter belt and stockings framed her beautifully.

Seeing Kate thus attired made David suggest that perhaps they should stay in instead, but Kate was adamant that waiting would make it even more special. She then selected her dark blue rubberized satin mac and her new over-knee rubber boots warning David that she would not be able to walk too far or too fast.

She drew the mac on and shuddered as the cool lining slid over her bare back, shoulders arms and thighs. As she fastened the buttons and cinched the belt her bare nipples were brought into close contact with the rubber. The lining swished deliciously against the rubber garter belt as she walked. Now she was ready to go but she drew up her hood and as an afterthought she put her new rubber bloomers in her mac pocket.

“David, slow down,” she whispered, “I’m not very good in these heels and especially down here by the creek.”

David put his arm around Kate and his hand could feel the warmth of her body through the satin and the rubber. He could also sense the different layers of rubber and both could inhale the aroma of the new garments. When Kate said she couldn’t walk much further they stopped and faced each other. David put one hand behind her and stroked her rubber-covered back while his other touched her satin and rubber-covered nipple, which was bursting through the peepholes in Kate’s latex bra.

There was a park bench nearby and the associated streetlight’s bulb was conveniently out. Kate pushed David down to a sitting position on the bench and sat beside him where she kissed him, reached inside his mac and unzipped him. She began stroking his erection through the latex of his shorts and, when it had reached its prime she drew it out and snaked around to sit on his lap. Then facing him, she opened her rubberized satin mac and guided him towards her cleft. She was already more than ready to receive him and he slipped in to her. Kate began to move and the scent of sex and rubber was overwhelming while she opened the top buttons of her mac and presented her rubber-highlighted nipples for David to suck.

After a few minutes, Kate knew she wanted more so she stood up and knelt on the bench and asked David to come into her from behind. And that did it! Their mutual orgasm was shattering!

When, they had both regained their breath, Kate announced that it was time for another of David’s fantasies.

“Are you ready?’ she asked.

He nodded his agreement without quite knowing what was coming next.

“Take off your mac,” she instructed, “And give it to me.” David complied; Kate took it, and taking off her own rubberized satin, slipped on David’s.

Then she took her rubber bloomers and pulled them on.

“Now,” she said, “Put my mac on and I’ll fasten you in”.

When she had done up all the buttons and fastened the belt she raised his hood.

“Let’s go home,” she said, “And Happy Holidays”.

“Any many, many more I hope”, replied David.

And indeed there were.

Many, Many, More!

THE END