Come Rain, Come Shine Parts XX and XXI

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
blackmacjay

Come Rain, Come Shine Parts XX and XXI

Post by blackmacjay »

Part XX

The Boeing 777 swept westbound over Baffin Island, just over half way on its flight to San Francisco. David slept, as he always seemed able to do on any flight, a testament, perhaps to his extensive business travel. Beside him, Kate reflected on the trip with a mixture of amazement and satisfaction. She’d left the U.S. with a job and was returning with a draft contract for her attorney to review that would lead to the creation of her own company.

The essence of the agreement between Paula’s company and Raindance, for that was the name Kate had chosen, was simple. Kate would have exclusive rights to promote Paula’s products in North America. She would have her own website and be responsible for sales promotion, order processing and delivery. Raindance would be allowed to represent other manufacturer’s products provided that they did not compete with Paula’s. Kate couldn’t wait to get started and was thankful that their house remodel had provided home office space for both she and David.

Their last night in London had also been memorable and they had chosen a four star hotel and had made a reservation for dinner at a nearby French restaurant. The weather on that last night was just like their arrival, cold, very wet and very windy. Kate chose to wear her new black rubberized satin cape and her shiny black rubber boots. Reaching the lobby, the rain was coming down in torrents so Kate and David joined the line waiting for cabs. A woman behind touched Kate’s rubber-covered arm and her words were by now thoroughly predictable.

“I love your raincoat,” she said. “Where did you get it?”

Kate explained that it was rubber-lined, fully waterproof, and warm; in short, perfect for London weather. The woman replied that she was from Vancouver, Canada and that the weather there was not dissimilar. Kate went on to say that she owned a fashion rainwear business in the U.S. and that the one she was wearing was one of the designs.

“I’m more than interested,” said the woman and asked for Kate’s business card.

Apologizing that she didn’t have one, Kate committed to call the woman when she returned home. As there was still no cab in sight, Kate and David decided to brave the elements and walk. She drew up her hood and was gratified to find that, inside her rubber cocoon of hooded cape and boots, the patter of the raindrops on the outside made her feel warm, secure and safe.

After a very good dinner, David was able to hail a cab for their return to the hotel. Back in their room, David undressed, cleaned his teeth and slipped between the sheets. Perhaps it was the wine, or the opulence of the hotel and their suite, or maybe because it was the last night of the vacation but Kate was feeling amorous. She too completed her toilet and emerged from the dressing room next to the bathroom cloaked in her full-length latex cloak with the hood largely covering her hair and face.

She walked to the bed and David reached out to her. Turning back the sheets, she lay down beside him and covered both of them with the whisper-smooth cloak. Kate reached down and grasped David through the latex and began to stroke. His erection was strong and immediate and Kate with a rustling swirl of the latex cloak was astride him.

As she guided him into her, she leaned forwards until his lips could tease her latex covered nipples. Kate started moving slowly, stopping every time she sensed David’s imminent climax. When it subsided, she began moving again, now faster, now slower. In this way, for the first time in her life she was able to experience three orgasms in fairly short order.

Eventually, she took pity on David and moved into the “sixty-nine” position. As he flicked at her clitoris with his tongue, Kate grasped David through the latex. As her hand moved slowly up and down the shaft, she enveloped him alternating between caressing the head with her tongue and sucking him deep into her mouth. David began to thrust upwards, signaling the onset of his orgasm while Kate increased the rhythm of her hand movement while she moved her lips up and down rapidly. In a moment or two, David exploded while Kate continued to suck every drop from him. After a minute or so of quiet he reached down and drew her up the bed to his side and kissed her.

Sleep came quickly to both and neither awoke until morning.

Part XXI

At last the cab delivered them home and they staggered into the hallway with considerably more luggage than they’d left with. Kate was very tired but David who had slept for about 5 hours was feeling OK. So he told Kate to take a shower while he began the unpacking. As he was about to carry the last of the suitcases upstairs the doorbell rang and it was their next-door neighbor bearing a UPS package. David thanked her and promised that he and Kate would invite them over to tell them about the trip. David took the package upstairs just as Kate was coming out of the bathroom toweling her hair.

“For me?” she asked.

David nodded and handed it over. “It’s my white rubber boots,” she cried, glancing at the label. “Well the box is big enough for three pairs,” she added and David looked away and grinned to himself.

Kate ripped away the packaging and opened the box. She gaped in disbelief, as nestling inside were indeed three boxes. There were the white rubber rain boots she’d been expecting but the second box revealed a pair of high-heeled over-the knee boots in patent black leather while the last box contained a similar pair in shiny black rubber.

David explained. “You remember when we bought the first pair you said that perhaps we needed a pair for indoors as well. So, I’d seen these in the store and I called them the next day. They already knew your size so the rest was easy.”

“David, they’re beautiful and I’m so lucky that you’re my husband. I’m beat right now but I promise you a fashion show tomorrow evening, OK?”

As David took a load of laundry down to the garage, Kate picked up both pairs of the high boots and held them up to her face inhaling the combined scent of the rubber and the new leather. Sensual ideas began flooding her mind and she smiled to herself in anticipation.

The next day, David had to attend a customer meeting and lunch so he left his home office just before 10:30am. Kate was busy doing laundry and finishing the unpacking and while she did so she took the opportunity to rearrange her closet to put all her macs together. First came the shiny white rubber A-line and next her navy blue rubberized satin. Her crimson rubberized polyester and her riding mac followed these. Last, but by no means least came the black rubberized satin cape. Kate debated on hanging her royal blue latex cape with the others but decided instead to lay it in one of her lingerie drawers. Finally she put all her boots on the closet shelf below the hanging rubber rainwear. Before closing the closet she could not resist trying the high rubber boots bought secretly by David.

She decided very early in the process that putting them on over bare skin was going to be next to impossible, so she slipped off her jeans and drew on a pair of thigh-high stockings. Then, after the application of a little talc, she sat on the bed, opened the side zipper and pointed her toe into the foot of the boot. A little wriggling brought success and she pulled up the zipper. The second was a little easier and with both boots in place, she stood up. Immediately, she almost had to sit down again as the heels were much higher than she was used to and the over-the knee rubber constrained the movement of her knees.

“No pain, no gain,” Kate muttered to herself and taking shorter than normal steps she walked to the mirror. As she turned around looking at herself, she decided that she wanted to see how she would look with a mac. She tried several and decided that what she really needed was a shiny black rubber mac but SBR was one style she did not have.

“At least I’ll get staff discount when I buy one,” she said to her image in the mirror. For now, the one that came closest was her black rubberized satin cape so she drew it on and fastened the buttons. She pulled up the hood and was overwhelmed by the aroma and the feel of the rubber lining over her bare skin. She withdrew her forearms from the arm slits and stood with her hands on her hips and stared at the dominant image she was creating.

A, now familiar, feeling began to suffuse her body and one hand crept up to her nipples while the other found its way to her cleft. She fell back on the bed and luxuriated in the sense of being totally immersed in smooth rubber. Every one of her senses was bathed by it. There was the sight in the mirror as she turned her head, there was the scent of the warming rubber lining, and there was the feel of the rubber itself with her fingers moving beneath it. Lastly there was the susurrus that accelerating whispering, rustling sound as her fingers moved faster and faster until she cried out in utter pleasure.

After a few minutes rest she returned the cape and boots to the closet and realized that only the sense of taste had been missing, and she needed David for that