HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 5

Post by PVC Raincoat »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – Part 5

I stood there, my throbbing cock still swollen and rock hard, I was not done yet. She turned to face me, “let’s take care of you now, take off your mac”. I must have shown some disappointment on my face. “It’s ok, here let me help you put it back on back to front”. She redid the fasteners down my back and tied the belt again. My stiff cock was now tenting the pvc mac and I was enjoying the feeling of it on the head of my cock.

“Lay down on you back” she said and as I did, she knelt over my face. “See were I’m touching my clit? That’s where I want you lick, suck and nibble”. This was the first time I’d ever seen a women’s pussy that close. The scent was oh so sweat and as I touched her clit with my tongue the taste was like nothing on earth. I greedily drunk as much as I could, licking and sucking and burying my nose into her wet fanny.

As I was enjoying myself under her, she wrapped my stiff cock in the smooth silver pvc and started to jerk me off. She was squeezing, pushing, pulling and yanking my cock in all directions. I could feel the soft smooth silver pvc all over my shaft and swollen head. Oh what a feeling.

I started to get that feeling I was going to cum and let out a cry “I’m going to cum”. Quick as a flash, my cock was unwrapped from the silver pvc and I felt my head going into her mouth. Her hand was tight around my shaft and she pumped up and down hard. Hot sticky cum shot into her mouth, she sucked every last droplet off me.

Turning around she lay next to me, propped up on one elbow, stroked my silver pvc covered chest and with a smile from ear to ear said “happy birthday”.
hotwilly

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 5

Post by hotwilly »

Definitely "the best birthday present" ever!
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Great story and great fantasy. What a birthday present! :P
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

fantastic story, thanks
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

I read this story 1-5 makes me wet and cum at the end wearing my pvc raincoat.:)