Come Rain, Come Shine Parts XVI and XVII

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
blackmacjay

Come Rain, Come Shine Parts XVI and XVII

Post by blackmacjay »

Part XVI

They were both relieved to find themselves on the motorway going in the correct direction. Finding their way out of London had been a challenge for having picked up the rental car, David had to contend with driving through the city. He had driven on the left hand side of the street while on a trip to Japan but London drivers all seemed to be Grand Prix contestants in training.

The biggest challenge were the “roundabouts” where cars went around in circles at breakneck speed. Getting into the flow was tough enough but getting out again at the exit you wanted was a real headache. David discovered that the secret appeared to be don’t make eye contact with any other driver and just go for it. Or putting it another way; grip the wheel, close your eyes and floor it.

On the motorway the traffic was moving at around 80 mph but at least there were lane markings and the driving more disciplined. Kate was navigating and gave David plenty of notice that his off-ramp was coming up. About half an hour after that they entered a picturesque English village and Kate was “oohing” and “aahing” at the thatched roof cottages and neat gardens splashed with bright Fall colors.

They found the store next to old coaching inn, parked and walked back to the entrance both wearing their riding macs belted tightly. They had agreed that it was Kate alone who needed the boots as David had packed a stout pair of walking shoes before he left home. The store window was tastefully decorated with boots of all descriptions, riding boots in leather and rubber, hiking boots and some more fashionable footwear. Noticeably absent though was the kind that Kate sought.

“Now we’re here we may as well ask,” they agreed and so in they went.

The store was empty except for a youngish man who was completing a display of riding boots. Kate explained that she was looking for a fashion rubber boot to accompany her riding mac.

The man smiled and said, “Well there’s good news and bad news I’m afraid. I do carry what I think you’re looking for but I don’t have a terribly large selection at the moment. You see, we sell most of those in winter and we’re due to get a delivery in a couple of weeks but let me show you what I have. What size do you take?” Kate told him and the man converted from American to British sizes. He also suggested that she look at a half size bigger than usual because he explained, “Some ladies wear a pair of socks as well even though the boots do have a thin lining.”

He left and reappeared with a large box, which he opened to reveal a tall shiny black rubber boot with 2-inch heel of white rubber. “Try this for size”, he said waving Kate to a seat and explained that getting the boot on was a little tricky at first.

He was right but she managed it at last and stood to walk over to the mirror. The boots squeaked a little as she moved and she was conscious of the slight tightness of the rubber behind her knees. There was no doubt that they would do the job and it was plain that David approved from the look on his face.

She recognized that the black boots looked really good with the riding mac and would be fine with her crimson rubberized polyester mac but she was concerned about her shiny white rubber.

“Do these come in white?” she asked. And the man said that while the style was available in white they had none in stock. David asked about mail order and was told that if he were prepared to pay for the shipping cost to the USA, they would mail them.

David looked at Kate who nodded. “Just the white pair then?” asked the man. Kate was about to agree when she saw David’s look of disappointment.

“No, I’ll take and wear this pair now,” she replied and David wrote out their mailing address and handed over his credit card.

As they drove back towards the motorway, Kate took David’s hand and ran it under the skirt of the riding mac and along the rubber of her new boots.

“You know,” she said “Perhaps I need a pair for indoors as well!”

Part XVII

The next several days saw Kate and David following a traditional tourist route through Stonehenge, Bath, Stratford upon Avon, the Peak District and York. For the most part they had stayed in bed & breakfast inns and country pubs. They tended to prefer the latter as it placed them in contact with the local people. It amazed Kate and David that they had as many misconceptions about Britain as the British did about the United States. Also, most of the people they met had relatives in the U.S. and some had made visits.

The weather had continued pretty much as it had started out. In a word, changeable! The rain gave the couple ample opportunities to indulge their rainwear lifestyle but they also noticed that, because the climate was so fickle, wearing rubber macs even when the sun made its brief appearances, raised no eyebrows. Often though, like her experiences at home, Kate found that other women often commented favorably on one of her macs. She had learned to mix and match her rubber outfits with her leather boots, rubber boots, rain hat and PVC umbrella while David seemed to alternate between his riding mac and single-texture rubberized cotton.

Rainwear and rubber had become an integral part of their sex life. Kate was relieved about two things, first that she now enjoyed it just as much as David but, they used the rubber only as a way to spice up their experiences so that Kate never felt that she was secondary to the material.

One drizzly but warm evening they took a walk along the river after dinner, she in her rubberized polyester and tall rubber boots and he in his riding mac. They walked arm in arm for a while and then in the darkness his hand dropped down and he began caressing Kate’s lower back and thighs through the rubber.

Because it was so much warmer, Kate was only wearing a silk dress, French panties and gartered stockings. As a result of this and the wine with dinner, his caresses together with the rustle of the material were beginning to take effect. Under a bridge, they stopped and kissed, one hand continuing to caress her rear while the other found her rubber-covered breast and the erect nipple beneath.

She, in turn, reached her hand inside his riding mac, unzipped him and began to stroke. He worked his way inside her rubber mac, lifted her dress and his fingers found their way inside the leg of her panties. Kate began to moan with pleasure and she opened up his riding mac whereupon David lifted her until she was able to guide him into her. She wrapped her rubber-booted legs round his waist and David began to thrust. It took all of Kate’s willpower to not cry out but she spurred him on with moans and whimpers and urgent words of lustful encouragement. “Yes that’s it,” she whispered through clenched teeth. “Give it to me in my rubber raincoat and rubber boots. Let me feel the rubber against my skin. Oh Yes,” she hissed as David’s ejaculation began and her orgasm peaked.

Kate stood again and they kissed one more time as they rearranged the other’s clothing. They turned to walk back, her head on his shoulder.

“I’m leaking,” she whispered. “If we’re going to do this again I really need those rubber knickers. I’ve come up with a fantasy of my own for when we get home because it’s too cold here. I want to go out for a walk wearing just a rubber mac and rubber boots. Nothing underneath! Then we could take a rubber sheet and make love like that; the rubber sheet and rubber mac underneath me, and you in your rubber mac on top or maybe behind me or both.”

David added it to Kate’s list, which now included rubber lingerie, white rubber rain boots, an all-rubber raincoat, and capes. “We need another suitcase Honey,” he said. “Thank heavens for FedEx”.