Come Rain, Come Shine Parts V and VI

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
blackmacjay

Come Rain, Come Shine Parts V and VI

Post by blackmacjay »

Part V

Kate stirred, lifted her head and looked at the room. In the dawn light there were stockings, panties, a garter belt, raincoats everywhere, that scent and when she got out of bed, that noise, susurrus. About five minutes later, she came back upstairs with her tea and his coffee.

Being a neat freak at heart, she tiptoed around the master suite picking up last night’s detritus. She was almost finished but as she swept up David’s raincoat from the floor and looked around for the hanger, he stirred.

“I recognize that sound,” said David, leaning up on one elbow, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“Good morning,” Kate replied, “and its name is Susuruss, she announced proudly.

“What is?” asked David.

“That, sexy, swishy, rustly, whispery, rubbery raincoaty sound, I looked it up on the Web”, Kate answered.

“Does the scent have a word as well?” he asked. Kate thought for a moment and said, “Not yet but I’ll work on it”

“How does the weather look”, asked David.

Kate tweaked back the curtains and peered out, “Well the good news is that we’ll be able to barbecue tonight but the bad news is that it doesn’t look like appropriate raincoat weather, which brings me to the question I was going to ask last night. “Which is,” she said, “Our raincoats are really meant for going out. Can we buy some other rubber garments for more private moments? What’s out there and what do you like?”

David looked a little sheepish; “Well…” he started.”

“You’ve already got something new, haven’t you?”

He explained that he’d bought this robe way before he met Kate and she demanded that he put it on. David went to a dresser drawer and lifted out something folded in a bed sheet.

He unwrapped it and drew out the light blue rubber bathrobe with a contrasting belt of the same material. Kate stroked the glossy rubber and lifted it to her nose.

“So far, so good,” she said, “please put it on and come back to bed and tell me all about it.” David complied, turned back the sheets and lost himself in Kate’s welcoming arms. She stroked his back, his buttocks and his thighs through the rubber robe. He felt his erection growing and so did Kate as she slid one hand to bid it welcome.

“David”, she whispered, “this time, I’d like you to make love to me ‘doggy style’ so, let me kneel on the bed and you stand behind me”.

David got up, his robe giving out the characteristic rustle and approached Kate from behind. She reached back to guide him in and moaned, “Make it slow and deep and give me rubber contact with my butt and thighs and, if you can lean over that far, with my nipples”. Kate knew that this was David’s favorite position and hers too. She also knew that this was the position that allowed her to be in control and prolong the coupling almost as long as she wished.

“Bend over a little more, if you can, go a little deeper, and swish the rubber over my breasts.” David had held off for as long as he could but after two more seconds he exploded, as did Kate. They collapsed onto the bed, separated, hugged and slept.

A little later, David woke up with half his rubber robe trapped under Kate but as he didn’t want to disturb he rolled out of the sleeves and went to shower.

Part VI

Almost ten days had gone by and, it was now Kate who wanted to hear from the catalog companies they’d found on the Web. She was really thinking about a rubber caftan because she’d tried on David’s robe, liked the feel, but knew she wanted her own in her size.

Then, the weatherman predicted another storm for the day after tomorrow and that was the day she was scheduled to meet her friends for lunch at their favorite restaurant in the Napa valley. For once, the weatherman was right and another late spring rainstorm hit Northern California. A flurry of phone calls later and a couple of cancellations led Kate to contemplate her rainwear choices yet again. And, this time she had no hesitation in choosing the shiny white rubber but wondered what she should wear beneath it. As she contemplated her options, the phone rang again and it was her English friend Stephanie asking if Kate could pick her up on the way. Kate agreed and went on surveying her closet. Eventually, she chose a deep beige cotton sweater, matching slacks and light brown ankle boots. Then donning the SWR raincoat and buttoning it completely including the one at her throat, Kate grabbed her keys and her walking-length red umbrella and made a run for the car.

Ten minutes later she was in Stephanie’s driveway and beeped her horn. Stephanie looked out of her bedroom window and waved. Then she was out of the front door, running toward the car, desperately trying to protect her hair from the downpour. She wrenched open the passenger side door, tossed the fold-up umbrella into the back and leapt in. “This is worse than England,” she said, “I thought that I was leaving this stuff behind when I moved to California.”

“Oh wow,” she added, “look at you, I love the mac.”

“First time out,” replied Kate, “what do you think?”

Stephanie stroked Kate’s sleeve and said, “It’s rubber and I bet it wasn’t cheap. I like it but isn’t it hot to wear?”

“Well,” said Kate, “it does warm to my body but that suits me fine especially in this weather. So, is a ‘mac’ what we call a raincoat?”

“It’s short for mackintosh, which I think was the name of the guy who first came up with the process of making fabrics waterproof by coating them with rubber.”

“I like both names and I’ll tell David that in future we’re wearing macs or mackintoshes”, said Kate.

“Oh super,” Stephanie said, “So, he has one as well?”

“Yes, he does and I think that both he and I look terribly sexy in them.”

“You certainly do,” said Stephanie, “But you do know that wearing rubber has kind of a ‘kinky’ reputation? In fact, there’s almost a complete industry devoted to it.”

“One of the benefits of being my age is that I care less and less about what ‘some’ people think,” replied Kate, “all I know is, my mac is attractive, practical and David and I like it.”

“Can I try it on?” asked Stephanie.

“Sure,” said Kate, “Come back with me after lunch and you can try this one and my rubberized satin and, before you ask, I bought two because I couldn’t make my mind up.”

When they reached the restaurant, their other friends were already at their usual table just inside the entrance. Stephanie went in first, held open the door and announced, “Tada, please greet Kate in her new kinky rubber mac.”

Kate blushed a little to herself but did the rounds of hellos while her friends stroked the rubber surface and asked where she’d bought it. She explained that it had come from England from a company that sold over the Internet. “Well, that makes sense,” Stephanie said, “As, believe it or not, it rains even more there than it does here.”

Kate took off her mac and draped it over the back of a spare chair, excused herself and went to the bathroom. Valerie, another of the foursome, said conspiratorially, “I bet it’s David’s choice because isn’t rubber kind of a male thing?”

“What the hey?” said Anne, the last of the group, “Even if it was his idea, at least, she obviously likes it too and, as far as I’m concerned if it makes ‘em happy that’s all I care about. And I’ve got to admit, it is very stylish and that swish when it moves is sort of nice.”

“But wouldn’t the smell get to you?” asked Valerie.

“Not to me,” replied Stephanie, “In fact, I like it” Then Kate returned to the table, the foursome consulted menus and the conversation turned to other topics.

Just before they asked for the bill, another couple were leaving the restaurant and stopped by their table.

“Excuse me,” said the woman, But, we couldn’t help noticing your raincoat, can you tell me where you got it?” Kate explained that it had come from England and the woman nodded and said, “Thanks, it’s really beautiful.”

Back at home, David was out and Kate went upstairs to fetch her satin mac while Stephanie used the bathroom. When she came out, Stephanie grinned deliciously and said, “I’ve just remembered something. A couple of months ago, Mark and I had been out with Anne and Steve for dinner and it was my turn to drive. Anyway, on the way home, Mark asked me if I remembered that, way back in the 1960s, I wore a ‘Playtex’ girdle. Of course, he was half ‘sozzed’ at the time but I asked him why. He said that he loved the feel of my bum under the latex and the smell of it combined with me when we made love. And, then he asked,” she continued, “Do you still have it?” “No, Mark I don’t; that’s thirty odd years ago, does it matter?” “Well I liked the feel and the smell so I just wondered…” “Do you think that he’s into latex and, by the way, what’s the difference between rubber and latex?”

Kate shrugged in response and said, “Hey I’m a neophyte in this scene so try on a raincoat or two, sorry, mackintosh, and we’ll check the Web.

Kate brought in a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, while Stephanie called her husband Mark and he agreed to pick her up in about half an hour. Kate gave a glass to Stephanie who took a swig, stood up and pronounced, “It’s kinky rubber mac time!” She picked up the SWR mackintosh, touched it to her face, inhaled the scent and slipped her arms inside. Again, she gasped at the coolness but quickly fastened the buttons and looked at herself in the hall mirror.

She spun around on her tiptoes and expressed pleasure at the way the mac looked for, except that the sleeves were too long, it fitted fairly well. That was a disappointment to Stephanie until Kate told her that every garment was made to measure. “Oh, you mean they’re all custom made so you can get exactly what you want in size, style, fabric and so on?”

“Of course,” said Kate, “Which accounts for the higher price,” and she showed Stephanie the catalog they’d used for their first purchases.

Stephanie took a walk up and down the hallway, swirling and swishing as she went. “You know,” she said “this is starting to grow on me but I think I’d opt for a fuller skirt.” So Kate suggested she try the blue, rubberized satin. Stephanie draped the shiny white rubber on the couch, donned the satin and walked to the mirror, fastening buttons as she went. Kate followed her and, from behind, tightened the broad belt around her waist. Then, turning Stephanie around to face her, Kate bent down to fasten the bottom two buttons and stood to make her belt even tighter and to pull down the skirt of the mac so that her breasts were wonderfully delineated. Finally, she lifted up the hood around Stephanie’s face and fastened the neck strap. Stephanie stared at her image in the hall mirror but decided she needed to see the big picture and so ran upstairs to Kate’s bedroom.

Kate was about to follow when the doorbell rang which she answered.

“Steph, it’s Mark,” she called and Stephanie swished her way downstairs. Mark literally took a step back and stared. Eventually, he managed to croak, “Stephanie you look incredible. How did you know?”

Stephanie laughed and said, “I didn’t know until this moment but now I do. But this is Kate’s, look the sleeves are too long for me.” And, she held out her arms to show that she had turned the sleeves of the mackintosh back exposing its exquisite rubber lining.

“Don’t worry though,” she added, “I’m going to join the kinky rubber mac movement so warm up your American Express card.” With that, she took off the raincoat, handed it to Kate and put on her own. She wrinkled her nose in mock disgust. “What a letdown! Kate, give me a call when it’s OK to come over to check out the catalogs. Come on you,” she said to Mark, “it’ll be worth waiting for.”