More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter three

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cammacg

More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter three

Post by cammacg »

Chapter Three
There was no point in being modest in the clean up process. Lucy brought in a bowl of warm water, a bar of soap, a flannel and a towel. We cleaned each other up with me getting to wash the women’s vaginas, allowing me to push my fingers, and then a warm flannel up inside to make sure that wall was well.
For my part. I had to kneel either side of the bowl, while they each had their hands full of soap suds, and if being given a wash by a woman is special, being washed by two, is far more so. Their hands were all over me, and fingers slipping deep into places that I never thought possible.
It only served to make me hard again. It was my suggestion to have Hazel lie down on the cushions. I was going to give her a sixty nine, seeing as she didn’t have oral from me in the first round. As I prepared to lower myself down, I felt Lucy slip her mackintosh across my back, so as I bent over Hazel, I was covered in rubber.
Whilst I kissed Hazel’s vagina, I could feel Lucy playing with my cock. She was slipping it into hazels mouth, letting her suck me for a few seconds, then pulling it out of her mouth, stroking my balls and teasing my anus. As l later found out, she not only wanted to fondle me, not only to give me pleasure, but she didn’t want me to cum, till she had been well and truly fucked, so ulterior motives at play here.
It was after about ten minutes of gentle lip service, that I felt Hazel really start on the road to fulfilment. I made her cum, then lay still with my mouth still clamped around her fanny, just occasionally flicking my tongue, to give her good vibrations.
Lucy all this time was diligently looking after my cock. Stroking it, rolling it in her hands, dipping it in to Hazel’s mouth, and sliding her finger in to my anus.
Lucy rolled a new condom onto my rock hard cock. She put her rubber mack back on, then lay down on the cushions. Hazel slipped her red rubber mack onto me, and I took my position between Lucy’s legs.
This is what the evening should have been about, and now the moment had arrived. I dabbed a bit of KY jelly onto the condom, and felt my cock slide easily into Lucy’s vagina.
She was ready for me. She welcomed me. After a few minutes, I felt her legs encircle my back, pulling me even further, deeper into into her love nest. I made passionate love to her. Kissing, licking, sucking, her nose her ears her eyes, and of course her mouth. While I slowly built up a rhythm that would send us both to the moon and back. I was slamming in to her as she pulled me in with her legs. There was no one else in the world, at that time. Just Lucy and I.
When we came, we came almost together. But it was thunder. The roar of water through a mountain crevice, with the urgency of a runaway train, and a stampede out on the prairie. Then the was the run down. The slowing, the awareness of each other and the wonderful moment and realisation, of what has taken place. A moment like no other. The peace that follows a thunder storm. And all this wrapped up in a rubber mackintosh.
We were both wringing wet with perspiration. Anyone who says that rubber clothing slides across wet skin, knows nothing about rubber, it sticks like glue. Lucy and I had to peel the macks off our bodies, then a wash in the bath, before we could consider getting dressed.
I didn’t fall in love with Lucy, I collide in love with her. Our life together has been a car crash of passion. When we emerged from the bathroom that night so long ago, Hazel had gone. The three of us had many good sessions together in the future, ménage a trois, as the French say. But it never dimmed the love Lucy and I grew into. A raging love for each other and a passion for rubber lined mackintoshes.
Domino

Re: More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter three

Post by Domino »

Wonderful story, Cammacg. We're really being spoiled at the moment. If there are further adventures with Lucy and Hazel, I'd love to read them.

Domino
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

Very good cammacg, especially you way you have lasted out the excitement over three chapters.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Part 3 was superb ! Thank you for posting it!
Any chance of another instalment of Lucy and Hazel and their rubber-lined mackintoshes?
Regards mrbassman101
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

I've really enjoyed reading your stories. Thank you very much.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story of a trio menage & rubber raincoats

Oh how I wish It could be me

Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)