More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter two

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cammacg

More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter two

Post by cammacg »

Chapter Two
I made myself comfortable in the lounge, while the women prepared the sandwiches, and I was soon presented with a plate of goodies, and an uncapped bottle of brown ale. I thought it strange that the two girls hadn’t removed their mackintoshes, but Lucy came and sat beside me on the setee, and Hazel sat right opposite me in an arm chair.
During the snack, it occurred to me that I couldn’t detect Hazel’s yellow dress, under her mack, as she moved about, and she moved about quite a bit. Neither could I see the hem area of Lucy’s blue dress, and she was sat right next to me.
Snack time was soon over, and Lucy gathered the plates together, Hazel got more beer, and they returned to the lounge. This time Lucy came and sat right up close to me, put her hand on my lap and asked if I would like some fun. In answer I put my arm round Lucy’s shoulder, drawing her to me, and at this Hazel came and knelt by my feet.
Lucy began to unfasten my shirt, and Hazel unfastened and removed my shoes and socks. Lucy then pulled my shirt out of the top of my trousers. When she had done it, they both placed their hands on my groin area. Not touching my cock but so very close. By now I was rock hard, and their well orchestrated movements soon had them touching me up, and starting to undo my pants.
I slipped my hand inside Lucy’s mack and discovered why I couldn’t see any signs of a dress. She wasn’t wearing it, and I assumed the same went for Hazel. They were simply sitting there in their rubber lined mackintoshes, and nothing else.
I had to stand up to allow them to remove my trousers . Hazel slid them down my legs, and as I lifted each foot in turn to release them, I felt Lucy’s hands on my cock, as she teased my shorts away from it, and slid them also down my legs.
With me now being naked, they both stood up, and I was allowed to undo the belt and buttons, firstly on Lucy’s mack, and then on Hazel’s.
The sight of both women now semi naked, standing there with their breasts protruding out of the front of their macks was almost too much to bear. I very gently and cautiously, fondled both womens breasts. Their beautiful hard nipples, begging to be kissed and fondled with the rubber lining. I had to make sure that my attentions were spread equally, and that both women were getting their full quota of kisses and caresses.
Lucy kissed me on the mouth, a full on passionate kiss, at the same time she stroked my penis with the tips of her fingers.
While we were kissing, Hazel was taking the cushions off the seats, and laying them in a makeshift bed on the floor.
When she was ready, Lucy pushed me gently down onto the cushions, so now I was lying down on my back,and the two of them were still standing. But not for long. As I lay there watching, Lucy came and straddled my head, I could look right up inside her mack, at her vagina, with its bush of black hair. She placed a foot either side of my head and began to lower herself down onto my face. I knew what to expect, after all, I had been here before, a couple of years ago.
I readily welcomed her vagina onto my waiting mouth. As she made herself comfortable, she pulled the two edges of her mack together, so I was enclosed in a rubber tent. The scent of her vulva, along with the smell of her rubber mack, was the most amazing aphrodisiac.
As Lucy began to girate softly, I could feel Hazel touching my manhood. After a couple of seconds, I figured out that she was rolling a condom down my shaft. A couple of seconds later and she was lowering herself down on to me. So Lucy was fucking my face, and Hazel was making fast and loose with my cock.
Superb. I certainly had never been in this situation before, and it was marvellous.
I concentrated on giving Lucy a good time. Now I knew what was expected of me, I could relax more and enjoy it too. At the other end, Hazel was making her own fun, riding us both to an orgasm. It was debatable who was going to cum first, as it happened it was Lucy, and I was glad. More because it was her, and was to be held as special, and because she opened up the hem of her mackintosh, and allowed me some air.
But then I heard Hazel begin to gasp as she tore down the home straight. She was riding me like a stallion, with long deep strokes, and as I shot my load into the condom, she let out a yell, and collapsed on to Lucy’s back. Neither girl wanted to relinquish her position, but discretion called for a clean up.
mrbassman101

Re: More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter two

Post by mrbassman101 »

Mmmmmm this is so good ! I haven't read anything as good as this in ages.
Thanks once again for posting it.
Regards mrbassman101
hotwilly

Re: More from t' mill by cammacg, Chapter two

Post by hotwilly »

Wow that is so good
Only one problem!
It has left me with a raging hard on needing a lady in a mac to relieve it for me!!!

Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)