The neighbour in PVC coat and vinyl gloves Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
plasticflo

The neighbour in PVC coat and vinyl gloves Part 2

Post by plasticflo »

Still she was working on my hole and I saw she liked it and I liked it too and I started to go in her panties and touched her hole with the gloves too. Now she had two fingers in my ass and suddenly stopped when I wanted to come with my finger in her front hole.
She said that was enogh for today and she removed her fingers out ofmy bum and I saw they were brown and she smeared it on her coat and said she said that she saves the gloves for the next time.
I were happy we could have a next time and she said I could keep the PVC clothes I wore today and she want to see me tomorrow again.

I couldn't wait till the next day and I enjoed the whole night the PVC clothes from her and the gloves.
The next day I went early over to her and I ran the bell and she just opened the door in the PVC coat from yesterday witht the brown spot and gloves. She said the right time you are back can you follow me in the bedroom. I put on my coat and my plastic panties and I brought today my own boots pink with heels and I wanted to put on the gloves when she gave me her gloves from yesterday and she told me to wear them und I should penetrate her today in her ass deep and long.
She was ready laying on the bed and I put on the gloves and spit on the dirty finger and tried to get in her and I got deep in her and she moaned and screamed deeper. After a while I put two and three fingers in her ass and she liked it she was touching herself with the other two hands and she came loud screaming.
I got the fingers out of her bum and she wanted me to rub it's on my coat and smell the glove, after I was done she took my finger and got it in her mouth and she sucked on it after that we were cuddling in our PVC and enjoing each other then she said I could leave and I should come back next weekend.
hotwilly

Re: The neighbour in PVC coat and vinyl gloves Part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Nice pvc clothing , unsure about the "dirtier" side of the story - not everybodies cup of tea

Thanks for the story , good to see somebody new writing .
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
plasticflo

Post by plasticflo »

Hi

I am sorry about that I will do better.

Thanks
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks for writing
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)