i hope you like this sorry about the spelling

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
kellyp

i hope you like this sorry about the spelling

Post by kellyp »

Bad day
Lisa and Kelly work on boat.
They both live on a small inland and shipping anything to the mainland
This could be car parts and handbag they are lovers and are quit poor and both of them are small but on the fat side.
It started like any other day they were getting all of the bits they had to ship ready
Lisa was making shore the boat was running right and Kelly was making shore they had food and drink it would take 4 to 5 hours to get to the mainland
Kelly are you ready yes said Kelly and they start to set off they were on deck to gather Lisa was string the boat and Kelly was taking to her it looks a good day the weather looks ok Lisa was not to shore about that it was getting dark and quick Kelly could you go below deck just see if all bit have not moved just in case it does start to storm. Ok I love you said Kelly and makes her way below deck.
She looks around all was ok so she was going to make her way back to Lisa. Just as she gets back to the deck Lisa cry’s out get back down it had started to rain and it was bad Lisa cry’s to Kelly I am freezing get back down and try to find anything plastic for us to wear. As they have very little money they have never bough raincoat but this was so bad the boat was move like it was a toy. Kelly run back down she starts to look around. As she was down there she was getting cold and this made her think about poor lisa on deck trying to steer the boat. Plastic plastic ok think she was taking to herself the boat moves hard and this was making it hard for Kelly to stand god I need to find anything if not for me but Lisa. Kelly finds a plastic bag on the floor it was a black trash bag ok it’s a start Kelly puts it on it was to tit and start to rip will this was do I more with at she starts to more boxes anther boxes them she finds one marked coats, Kelly pulls the box open to find wool coats she starts to cry with anger she kicks the box over all of coats fall out on the on to the floor know there is nothing down there that will help she kicks the coat and starts making her way back to Lisa who is so wet and cold she cannot stand up right, Kelly knows that there is no point in wear any close as all she has is just one plastic bag as she takes off for skirt and bags and then her top then just put the ripped bag back on just as Kelly makes her way back up the stairs she looks down the stairs just to make shore she had not missed anything just as she is about to give up she see something that looks plastic she runs over to it, It a Mac a plastic Mac Kelly pulls it from under one of the boxes and tries to put it on it is two small but she know she has to get it on Kelly is crying out come come please as she pulls the Mac one more time she get it on now all i have to do is do the mac up with that she takes a big breath in pull she fat stumict in and the zip does up she then get the hood up, the mac is so small she can fill its going to rip what with that and the bag. Kelly i need you please help lisa crys that the top of her voice, Kelly knows that the mach she as on will not fit lisa, only if there so something anything that could help us as Kelly looks in the dark she see a babes Parham with a lot of bit they are taking to the dump for a custom but it has a plastic rain hood I could use it to cover lisa she runs over to it know it a last chance to save lisa, is gets it off and runs up the stairs to lisa as Kelly get to the deck the rain and wind are so strong she opens the plastic hood she took of the Parham and puts it over herself just so she can see where is going lisa i am come please get to me as Kelly get over to lisa Kelly you have a mac where mine babe Kelly start to cry I could not find you one this is the only one I could find and it is too small for me so it will not fit you what I need something i am freezing I know get under this rain hood with me no screams out Lisa I want a Mac you have a plastic rain hood and a plastic bag and a Mac I need your Mac Lisa its too small for you please get under the rain hood, with at lisa grads Kelly Mac and start to pull it ok lisa i will take it off they both lay under the plastic rain hood freezing Kelly undoes the zip know it will not fit lisa and know she is about to get as cold as her please Kelly get it on me here put your arms in them i will try and done it up on you lisa kisses Kelly thank you i need it I will go blow deck and try and find one there must be some more ok said Kelly know there is not. Ok lisa this is going to hart Kelly pull lisa into her trying to pull her fat body into the mac so she can do the zip up lisa do up lisa cry’s its doing up said Kelly but then the mac start to make a ripping sound Kelly its ripping please do something i am not going to stop just a bit more and with that the size does up right get the hood lisa ok and then lisa start to run to the stairs to get blow deck lisa cry’s out to Kelly get under the rain hood use that and your bag to try and stay dry i love you, I love you to cry’s Kelly.
The wind hits the rain hood which Kelly is under Kelly grads the plastic bag she is just about wearing hoping at the wind won’t rip it from her and the rain hood stay with her the rain is hit harder and harder Kelly know it’s not rain but now ice she know that if lisa trys to get back to her the ice will rip her mac from her as it was to tit on her

if you would like to add please fill free