Claire and Emma kidnapped wearing wellies

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
chrgehand

Claire and Emma kidnapped wearing wellies

Post by chrgehand »

Claire and Emma were desperately trying to raise funds for a new local swimming pool. They were spending the morning knocking on doors trying to ask for donations. It had been raining a bit, but the girls were glad they had their rubber boots on, which made sure their feet had kept dry.

"This is hard work", said Claire, "we've been out for three hours and only raised a very small amount".

"Let's try number 22. I hear the bloke who lives there has lots of money", replied Emma.

The two girls walked up to the door of number 22 and knocked. The door opened and a man aged around 40 greeted them: "Hello girls, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"We're raising money to get a new swimming pool built in the town centre" said Emma.

The man replied: "Yes I read about that in the paper. I'm sure I can help. Please come inside".

The girls entered and wiped their feet. "Do you want us to take our boots off?" asked Claire.

"No it's ok, you can leave them on. My name's Tony" replied the man.

The girls entered the front room. His house was very nice. The girls could easily tell Tony was very wealthy.

"Take your coats off. I'll make you a coffee", said Tony, and he went to the kitchen.

Claire and Emma removed their coats and revealed what they were wearing underneath.

Blonde Claire was wearing a green sweater, blue denim shorts and green rubber boots with a white polka dot pattern. She was wearing a short pair of white socks inside her boots.

Brunette Emma was wearing a green chiffon dress and purple Hunter rubber boots. She was wearing a pair of purple knee-length socks, which were visible for a few inches above the tops of her boots.

The girls sat down on the sofa.

Claire crossed her legs and her green rubber boots squeaked a bit. "My feet are hot in these boots, I can't wait to get home and take them off" she said.

"Do you think that bloke Tony is ok? He looks a bit creepy" said Emma.

"I hope so. We need his money for the new pool, let's hope he's generous!" replied Claire.

Tony returned with two coffees in his hand. He gave them to the girls.

Tony sat down and looked at the girls' legs. "Nice boots!" he said.

The girls smiled and started to drink their coffees.

Tony said: "Right, girls, about your money for the pool..."

But before Tony could say any more, Claire and Emma suddenly started to feel dizzy.

"What's wrong, girls?" asked Tony.

Both Claire and Emma dropped their coffee cups to the floor and they both lost consciousness.

Tony knew exactly what had happened. He had been planning this for a while now, to kidnap two pretty girls. He had drugged their coffees.

Claire and Emma lay there, unconscious.

Tony picked up Claire and carried her upstairs. Her body felt warm in his arms. He reached the bedroom. Tony pulled back the sheets and blankets from the double bed, and lay Claire on it. Claire lay there, unconscious, wearing her green sweater, denim shorts, and green rubber boots. Tony tied Claire's hands behind her back with string, tied her legs together at the knees and then he returned downstairs.

He tried to lift the unconscious Emma in his arms to carry her, but he was already too tired from carrying Claire. So he grabbed Emma's arms and pulled her up the stairs. As Tony dragged Emma across the bedroom floor, one of her boots fell off. Tony placed Emma on the bed, and she lay there wearing her green chiffon dress. One foot had a purple rubber boot on, the other just a knee length purple sock.

Tony picked up Emma's boot off the floor. It was warm inside and Tony could smell the warm rubber. He put it back onto Emma's leg, then tied her arms behind her back with string and also tied her legs together at the knees.

Both girls were lay on the bed, unconscious. It would be many hours before they gained consciousness. Tony would have to cover them with blankets to keep them warm. He looked at the girls' boots and contemplated removing them first, but he decided against it and pulled the blankets over the girls. They would have to sleep with their boots on.

Tony turned the light off, exited the room and locked the door, leaving Emma and Claire unconscious in the bed, tied up, still wearing their clothes and rubber boots.

Several hours passed and Emma started to regain consciousness. She came around, at first not realising what had happened. The first things she noticed was she was in a bed, in the dark, and her hands were behind her back, her wrists hurting. Her feet was also feeling extremely hot, and she realised this was because she still had her boots on.

Almost immediately, Claire started to regain consciousness too. The first thing she realised was her feet were boiling hot, she moved her toes a bit and realised she had gone to bed with her rubber boots on, and couldn't work out why. Then she felt her hands tied behind her back and her knees tied together and began to realise what a happened. She turned her head and could just about see Emma next to her in the dark.

"What's happened to us?" asked Claire.

"Looks like we've been tied up!" replied Emma.

Then they both realised what had happened.

"That bloke Tony, he's done this, he's drugged us then tied us up and put us in this bed!" said Claire.

"Are your hands and knees tied?" asked Emma.

Yes. My clothes are still on, even my boots." said Claire.

"My boots are still on too" said Emma.

Suddenly, the light came back on. The girls looked around from their bed. They could see a security camera in the corner of the bedroom was watching them.

"That Tony must have planned all this" said Emma.

"He was waiting for two poor unsuspecting girls like ourselves to visit his house, then he was going to kidnap them. Us." replied Claire.

The two girls screamed and started kicking their legs the best they could. They managed to kick the blankets off.

Then there was a loud noise. The girls turned around and could see that the floor was opening up. Then the bed on which they lay started to lift up at one end.

"What's happening?" asked Emma.

"It looks like we're going to be tipped off this bed and through the floor. To where, I have no idea" replied Claire.

"This bloke Tony sure has gone to an elaborate scale to plan all this" said Emma.

The one end of the bed tipped further, and the two girls slid off it, and through the hole in the floor.

"Heeeeellllp!!!" screamed the girls as they fell downwards, still tied up. They didn't have a clue what was happening or where they would end up.

They found themselves on some kind of a chute plummeting downwards.

Then they saw it: they were heading towards a large swimming pool.

"Oh no!" said Emma , "We're going to be dropped into a swimming pool tied up and with our rubber boots on, we're going to drown!"

"Try to untie yourself if you can, then kick your boots off and swim to the surface!"

The girls reached the end of the chute, fell for about twenty feet, then entered the water and started plummeting downwards below the surface.

Immediately, Claire felt the water enter her green rubber boots and they filled with water pulling her down further. Her denim shorts and green sweater were soaked too.

At the same time, Emma felt the water enter her purple rubber boots and fill them up, and her green chiffon dress floated up around her waist as she kept heading downwards,

The floor was extremely deep, perhaps twenty feet, and they had been falling at quite a speed. The two girls kept heading downwards, towards the bottom of the pool, both tied up and wearing their rubber boots which were heavy with the water in them.

Both girls came to a halt near the bottom of the pool.

They both were struggling, trying to remove the string which tied their hands and knees. Their hearts were pounding, they wouldn't have long before they ran out of air.

After what seemed like ages, Emma somehow managed to remove the string around her wrists. She then was unable to undo the string which tied her legs up. Now her hands and legs were free so she could swim! She turned around, located Claire and started to swim over to her.

Emma's boots were heavy on her feet as she swam, but she didn't have time to take them off. She guessed they would maybe fall off as she swam. Her green chiffon dress was floating up around her waist as she swam.

Emma reached Claire on the bottom of the pool and untied her hands and legs. Now Claire also was free to swim. Claire started swimming, her water-filled rubber boots heavy on her feet.

Both girls started swimming upwards, Emma wearing her green dress, knee-length purple socks and purple rubber boots; Claire wearing her green sweater, denim shorts, and green rubber boots.

They were swimming upwards, but they were both tired and this wasn't easy.

The bottom of Emma's chiffon dress was floating up around her waist. Her purple socks, the tops of which had reached up to her knees, were falling down inside her boots. Her boots were still on as she swam upwards. She was just about able to swim with them on. She hadn't bothered to remove them, assuming they would fall off, but it seemed they were staying on. She kept swimming upwards.

Claire could feel her boots starting to fall off as she swam upwards. They were so heavy with the water and certainly weren't designed for this purpose. Her sweater and denim shorts were tight too and not making swimming easy. She kept swimming upwards, feeling her boots falling off the more she swam.

Emma surfaced and gasped for air. She started treading water wearing her green dress and purple rubber boots.

Claire was nearing the surface. One of her boots fell off to reveal a short white sock. She swam a bit more and her other boot fell off. She surfaced, filled her lungs with air, and started treading water wearing her green sweater, denim shorts, and white socks.

"We made it to the surface!" exclaimed Claire.

"Yes, I thought we weren't going to make it. It wasn't easy to swim with my boots on" said Emma.

"My boots fell off" replied Claire. She looked around, treading water, and could see her green boots floating just below the surface. She retrieved them.

Both girls swam to the edge of the pool, got out, and lay there exhausted.

Emma pulled her boots off, tipped out the water, and pulled her socks back up to her knees.

"I wonder why Tony would do this to us", said Emma, as she pulled her boots back on.

"I've no idea" replied Claire, as she tipped the water out of her boots and put them back on again.

The girls got up and started walking around the edge of the pool, water squelching in their wet boots.

"Let's find a way out of this place!" said Claire.

They found some stairs and walked up them and found themselves looking down at the pool from a balcony, presumably a spectator area.

"There's a door over there", said Emma pointing.

They started walking towards the door but all of a sudden the door opened. It was Tony. He started walking towards the girls.

"Run!" screamed Claire

"Where to?" asked Emma.

Claire looked over the balcony at the pool below. "Jump back into the pool, we can swim better than he can".

"Shall we take our boots off first?" asked Emma.

"No time", replied Claire "They'll probably fall off anyway".

The two girls looked at each other and dived into the pool thirty feet below.

Claire hit the water at speed, head-first. Immediately her green sweater fell off to reveal her white bra. Then, one of her boots fell off. She kept heading downwards wearing her bra, denim shorts and just one green rubber boot.

Very shortly after, Emma hit the surface of the water, head first. Immediately, her green chiffon dress fell off, revealing her black underwear. She could feel the water pulling at her boots and she was wondering if they would stay on as she plummeted beneath the water.

Meanwhile, Claire had come to a halt beneath the surface of the water. Her one remaining boot was becoming looser as she started swimming upwards. She kept swimming, upwards, towards the surface. Her boot fell off and she surfaced. She started treading water wearing her white bra, denim shorts, and short white socks.

Emma was still heading downwards, beneath the surface wearing her black bra, black panties and purple rubber boots. Her knee-high socks had fallen down inside her boots. Amazingly, her boots had stayed on. She stated swimming upwards, her boots heavy on her feet. Something hit her on the head. It was one of Claire's boots. She threw it aside and kept swimming upwards. She surfaced and started treading water.

"I lost my sweater and boots" said Claire.

"I know. One of your boots just hit me on the head! My dress fell off but my boots are still on" replied Emma.

The two girls looked upwards. They saw Tony dive into the pool.

"Oh no!" said Emma.

"Let's swim to the other side of the pool and climb out" said Claire. "You might find it easier if you take your boots off".

Emma grabbed hold of her boots and started to pull "They're a bit tight and the water in them is creating a suction. I can't easily get them off. I'll have to leave them on"

Tony was swimming towards them.

"No time now" said Claire, "Tony's almost reached us".

Tony grabbed hold of Claire's ankles and started pulling her beneath the water. Claire tried kicking him but she wasn't strong enough to inflict any damage.

Next, Tony grabbed hold of Emma's boot and started pulling her under. He was trying to pull Emma's boots off. Emma wouldn't let him take her boots and she kicked back, hard. Tony let go. Emma was incredibly angry now. She kicked Tony hard in the head with the tough heel of her boot. Blood poured from his head. She kicked him hard in the head again with the heel of her boot. Tony lost consciousness and floated to the surface of the water. Blood was everywhere.

"Is he dead?" asked Claire.

"I don't know. I don't care" replied Emma.

Claire swam to the edge of the water and got out, wearing her bra, soaked denim shorts, and socks.

Emma got out of the water too, wearing her black underwear and purple rubber boots.

The two girls lay there for a while and, after phoning the police, they went home.

It turned out that Tony had done this sort of thing before. The police gave them a huge reward for catching him. Claire and Emma used this money to fund the building of the new local swimming pool, so it all ended happily.