An Arresting Sight - Part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
macfanuk

An Arresting Sight - Part 3

Post by macfanuk »

Emma and Jenny became firm friends after their shopping trip to the fetish shop, but up until then they had only met in pubs or by the riverbank. This time Emma was invited over to Jenny's house to spend some quality time with her. Emma put her new PVC raingear in a holdall and set off for Jenny's house, it didn't take her too long because as it turned out they only lived about a mile apart. Jenny flung open the door as soon as she saw Emma and gave her a big hug and a long lingering kiss full on the lips right there on the doorstep. Emma said "My my you have missed me, what a welcome, thank you". They both walked inside and sat down and Jenny poured two glasses of wine. "Cheers Emma, here's to our beautiful friendship" Jenny said as they sat intimately close on the sofa.

The two best friends talked about their lives, Emma the successful career girl in the Police force and Jenny the party mad socialite. After another couple of glasses of wine they both felt really relaxed and content. Jenny stretched out and put her head on Emma's lap. Emma gently stroked Jenny's strawberry blonde hair and smiled. "I love you Jenny its so great to spend time with you." Emma sighed happily, while absent mindedly her hand moved down to Jenny's firm 34 DD breasts, rhythmically fondling them very gently. Jenny enjoyed the feeling of being fondled by Emma so she lifted her head up and kissed her again. Jenny said to Emma "Is this what you want, to have an intimate relationship with me?" Emma heartily agreed, it was the right thing to do and it felt so good.

Soon the two girls had moved to the bedroom and were lying side by side kissing and cuddling while still fully clothed. Jenny said "I've been naughty Emma, do I have to be strip searched again?" Emma laughed and said "I may just have to use my handcuffs to restrain you while I am doing it." Emma couldn't wait to undress Jenny, she had a silky white blouse on and tight jeans that showed her figure perfectly. Emma undressed Jenny within a couple of minutes and admired the naked body as she laid spreadeagled on the bed, then she bent over to kiss Jenny's breasts. Jenny moaned in pleasure and returned the kisses while she too undressed Emma. Emma and Jenny couldn't take their eyes off each other, they both felt so liberated and beautiful at the same time.

Jenny's hand moved down towards Emma's crotch, eagerly seeking out her bush between her legs, Jenny smoothed this out of the way in order to find her real target, Emma's already moist and quivering cunt lips, first one finger slowly penetrated Emma, then two, feeling their way to the magical G-spot. Emma cried out for more and Jenny gave her more. Jenny got up and parted Emma's cunt lips with two hands, delving in and out of her wet pussy, and then Jenny moved her head down Emma's body and kissed her pussy, rolling her tongue and flicking it up and down and sucking her off. Emma was in ecstasy and screamed for more, she writhed around on the bed with her eyes closed enjoying the sensations of Jenny and her expert knowledge of oral sex.

After a while of laying panting and sweating in each others arms the two girls showered and got into bed, it was at that moment Jenny said "Emma, would you like to dress up in something sexy?", "You mean my mac and cape?", "Yes, amongst other things" smiled Jenny, Emma said "OK show me what you've got, I'll get my rainwear out of my bag". Jenny got up and opened the wardrobe door, Emma couldn't believe her eyes, it was like an Aladdins cave of colourful macs, capes, over trousers and much more, all neatly hung up and folded. There were plastic pants, gloves and nurses uniforms, hoods and gas masks on display as well. Jenny chose a pair of plastic pants in bright yellow to go with Emma's mac, cape and over trousers and also told Emma to put one of the hoods on as well again in bright yellow. Emma really enjoyed getting dressed up and she let Jenny dress her from top to bottom. The PVC Pants went on first, Jenny slowly pulled them up Emma's legs, stroking and kissing them as she did so. Next Jenny slid some long PVC gloves over Emma's arms, grabbed hold of the gloved hand and guided it between her legs, Emma rubbed Jenny's fanny and she shuddered with pleasure. Next Jenny put Emma's PVC overtrousers and bright yellow mac on her and made sure the zip was fastened all the way up, then on went the yellow hood that covered Emma's face, there were small holes by the nose and mouth for her to breathe so Emma didn't panic, Emma loved the smell of the PVC hood over her face and started to rub herself up and down, getting more and more excited. Jenny put the yellow PVC Cape on over the mac and hood and fastened that up tight and finally on went a pair of yellow hunter wellingtons to complete the outfit.

Emma laid there on the bed covered from top to toe in smooth shiny plastic and she loved it, Jenny also chose various items of rainwear and fetish wear to put on, those were a pair of semi transparent muff mask pants, plastic pants with an attached hood so she could be sucked dry by Emma later on. Next Jenny chose a thick all in one coverall in bright red PVC and put this on, paying particular attention to the full length zip and plastic press studs, after that Jenny put on a double layer hood, the inner layer stuck to her face every time she breathed in. Over the top of the all in one coverall Jenny dressed in a shiny PVC Poncho. The two girls were a sight to behold totally coccooned in their PVC gear, cuddling each other and exploring their bodies beneath layers of shiny plastic. Both girls were over the moon and couldn't wait to try more new and exciting experiences involving PVC and rubber. Jenny mumbled loud enough for Emma to hear through their PVC hoods "Do you fancy a threesome with Dave from the shop?" Of course Emma was only too eager to try it, she knew what fun it could be and her mind was racing as fast as her heart.

To be continued
hotwilly

Re: An Arresting Sight - Part 3

Post by hotwilly »

Really good story - I am so hard from reading it
Wish I was Dave!!
Looking forward to P4 - thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)