LIFE IS GOOD - Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

LIFE IS GOOD - Part 2

Post by PVC Raincoat »

LIFE IS GOOD – Part 2

We pull into Edgware station and remain sitting for the doors to open. When they do, we get up, I grab my briefcase and I let her lead the way off. As we start along the platform, to my surprise, she threads her arm through mine. “You don’t mind do you” she asks. “Not at all” I reply, “it’s my pleasure”. What a fantastic feeling, wearing a rubber lined mac with a gorgeous short haired blonde lady in a plastic mac on my arm. I just beamed.

Toni’s home is a flat above a flower shop. April pushes the intercom button at the street level door. The speaker crackles with a “Hallo, who is it?” To which April relies, “it’s me, open up, I have someone else with me as well, the man about your move”. There’s a buzz and the door opens, leading immediately to some steep stairs to the first floor. I follow April up, with transparent red PVC flapping in my face and filling my nose with that unmistakable PVC smell.

As we round the top of the stairs onto the landing, we are met by a beautiful long black hair tall slim lady, in a flowing multi coloured caftan. She held out her hand to me and introduced herself, “Hi I’m Toni and you must be Charles”. Taking her hand I reply “Please call me Chaz; I’m here to see about your move back to Cape Town”. She then turned to April and gave her a hug and kiss, which to me appeared to be a bit more than friends greeting each other. With a half turn and flick of her hair Toni asks us to follow into the sitting room. And gestures me to sit in an overstuffed leather armchair, while April undone her mac, but did not take it off, settled into the matching sofa. Toni sat on the sofa edge next to her and I notice April places her hand in the middle of Toni’s back. “Would you like to take your raincoat off” Toni asks, as she stands and holds out her hands to receive it. I stood up, unzipped my coat and handed it to her. “hmmm, that’s a nice rubber lined raincoat you have” she said smiling at me. “Thanks” I kind of stutter. While Toni is hanging my coat in the hallway I’m watching April smoothing out her PVC mac and smiling at me, not saying a word. Toni returned and asks” what do you need to do?”. “I’d like to see everything that you would like to ship please and let me know what if anything you will be packing yourself”. “Oh that’s simple then” she said,” it’s everything from every room and I will not be doing any packing myself, I’d like that done by you please”. Still standing I say “please show me room by room” “That’s ok, just go yourself and look wherever you need to, it’s ok to open any cupboards or drawers to look” she said.

I go from room to room, starting with the sitting room, then the kitchen, bathroom, the hallway that when opening the cupboard revealed a multitude of PVC, PU and plastic rainwear. I just had to touch and feel them. Oh how I would love to wear them I thought. In the bedroom were more cupboards that in one of them had PVC and latex dresses, trousers and suits hanging up. In the chest of drawers in the cupboard were a variety of PVC and latex undergarments, together with a collection of vibrators, dildoes and strap-on’s. I could feel myself blushing as well as getting very stiff. I hoped it would not be noticed as I return to the sitting room. April and Toni were in a deep whispered conversation as I entered the room. They both looked up at me smiling and giggling. “So how did you find everything” April said exaggerating the last word. I must of blushed again as they both burst out laughing again. “Sorry but we could not resist letting you discover our collection” she added, “did you like what you saw?” I looked from one to the other and back again, dumbfounded and speechless. I tried to say some thing; I don’t know what, because nothing came out. “Come here, sit down and relax” Toni said patting the sofa. “Seeing your looks and expressions when you came in, I think that you may have the same likes, desires and feelings as April and I do”.
Domino

Re: LIFE IS GOOD - Part 2

Post by Domino »

This is very enjoyable - and not just for Chaz!

Domino
hotwilly

Re: LIFE IS GOOD - Part 2

Post by hotwilly »

As I guessed - Part 2 was better than Part 1 ( & that was good)
Chaz is a lucky boy!!
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)