Teacher's pet. PT 1.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
capefetish

Teacher's pet. PT 1.

Post by capefetish »

(This is very long, and still in progress. I'm writing quite a lot of stories at the moment, Pt 2 and 3 will be worth the wait).

Teacher's Pet - Chapter 1.

The bell rang and Peter woke up suddenly from his slumber. It was the end of the day, and his last class was usually something boring. The relief tutor gathered up her papers, put the folders into her case. He didn’t mind English, it was a lot better than getting yelled at in PE.

“Mrs Reynolds won’t be here again tomorrow, or the rest of the week for that matter. Her leg still hasn’t healed. See you all tomorrow.”
Miss Jennison was a major upgrade from Mrs Reynolds, Mrs Reynolds was in her 50s and was extremely mean. Mrs Jennison was in her early mid 20s and was gorgeous. Her long black straight hair glistened in the sun that pierced its way through the clouds. She always wore a nice white blouse, and had a mid-length black leather skirt. All the girls despised her beauty, and all the boys wanted her, and quite possibly fantasised about her.

Peter wasn’t quite like the other boys, he didn’t play cricket, rugby, or enjoyed sport. He was more comfortable in the library reading a decent book, or in the computer lab. The others always gave him hell, and labelled him. Peter didn’t care. Peter made his way out of the class room and to his locker. Miss Jennison stopped him on his way:

“Excuse me, it’s Peter right?”

“Yes Miss”

“I was reading your report about Macbeth. It’s very well done, I look forward to reading your next report.”

“Thankyou Miss. I try hard, and I like Shakespeare.”

They reached Peter’s locker, and noticed that it had been pried open and the door ripped off. His jacket was taken.

“Oh no, Peter … This is terrible, come with me and we’ll fill in a report at the office.” Said Miss Jennison.They walked down the corridors around to the administration office and began filling in the form. There was a loud boom, and a bright flash accompanied by a sudden downpour.

“How do you get home Peter?”
“I walk, but I don’t have a jacket now …”
“I walk as well, I’m about 10 minutes away on Thames Street. And you?”
“I live on Broad St.”
“Can someone pick you up?”
“No, my Dad left 3 years ago, and my Mother doesn’t have a car.”

“Never mind, you are heading the same direction as me, and I’d love to walk and talk some more about your reports. My name is Shelley, it’s after school hours now.” She smiled. Peter found himself with a semi erection in his slacks.
“Come with me, I’ll get my coat, we’ll find something for you.”

The went to the lost property office which was locked, and the key wasn’t going to be available until the next morning.
Miss Jennison went to the long line of lockers, and opened the door. She stowed her papers, and took a black plastic mack out and proceeded to put it on. She buttoned it up, and pulled the belt tight.

“Oh, I did leave it here!” she said as she pulled out a long black shiny garment.
“Here you go Peter, put this on, at least you’ll stay dry. Sorry it might not be your style but you can use it until you get home.”

“Thankyou Miss …”

Peter started putting on and noticed he couldn’t find the sleeves…

“It’s a cape peter, it doesn’t have sleeves. Don’t worry it has a decent hood, I left it here for a while when we were having those awful spells a couple of weeks back.”

She put the cape on his shoulders.

“Button up, and pull that hood over tight, you’ll be dry as a bone when you get home.”

“Thankyou miss” said Peter as they both walked out the front doors of the administration.

They were walking along the main street, the rain making a gentle tapping sound on their rainwear. Peter could smell Miss Jennison’s perfume in the hood of her cape, and the scent of her black hair.

“Are you okay Peter? You haven’t said a thing all the way.” She said.

“Is it the cape making you feel uncomfortable?” she asked

“No miss, I’m just usually shy, the others at school avoid me, so I’m like this usually. You are the only person who has walked home with me and really cared.” said Peter.

“I know the feeling Peter, but just remember I’m here if you ever need someone to talk to.” She glanced a beautiful smile at Peter.

“This is my house Peter, you better hurry home, your mother might be worried about you being this late. Hold onto that cape and give it back to me when you can.”

“Thankyou Miss” said Peter with a smile.

“No problem Peter … oh, and out of school hours, it’s Shelley…” she smiled.

Peter made his way along the street, another 2 blocks and he’d be back home.

He could still smell Shelley’s perfume in the hood, and the hair products. He took a deep breath and took it in. His reflection in the nearby signboard of him wearing a shiny black PVC cape with the hood done up tight started his heart racing slightly. He noticed his penis starting to become erect and throb uncontrollably.

He made his way slowly along the street, his hands fumbling for the fly in his slacks, his penis flung out and began twitching even more with every touch the cool PVC made to his bare tip.

He stopped again, and took a gentle stroke and wasn’t long before he exploded into the inside of Shelley’s cape. He waited for every last drop and spurt of cum before he put his member away and kept walking. Luckily the cape fully enclosed him!

When he got home, he noticed the Taxi pulling away from the house, and remembered that his mother was heading out for a while, and probably wouldn’t be back until late that night.

He made his way into the darkened house, and flicked the light on in the main hallway. On the wall was a full length mirror, he admired himself in the cape and his penis became rigid once more. He loved the look of the shiny pvc, and remembered that he should clean up the ‘mess’ that he made on the way home. He removed the cape, and cleaned the cum from the PVC .

He made his way into the kitchen, heated the dinner in the microwave and sat down. As the night bore on, he decided to call it a night and head to bed and finish reading one of his books. The cape sat hanging over the back of the chair, ready to be worn again. As he lay there, he thought of the special feeling the cape gave him.

Chapter 2.

The next morning, he woke up, to the sound of rain on the roof. He went into the kitchen, fixed himself some breakfast and noticed a note from his Mother.

“Peter, gone early to meet up with HR person at factory for job interview. Love you, Mum. XXX”

Peter remembered that he had no school bag, or jacket. But still had Shelley’s cape. Figuring it was still dark enough, he would put the cape on, and head to the school before the other students arrived. He grabbed the cape, buttoned it up, pulled the hood tight and walked out the door.

On the way to the school, he realised he was going to walk past Shelley’s house, and noticed the outline of a figure up ahead. The figure appeared to be wearing a cape. Barely able to contain yet another erection, he hurried up to see if it was Shelley. Sure enough, it was.

“Miss, how are you today?”

“Pe … Peter??” She stuttered.

“I see you are still wearing that cape. Do you not have another jacket?”

“No Miss, my mother struggles to pay the bills. She is going to kill me when she finds that I don’t have a jacket, books, bag, or anything now…”

“I’ll help you out with the books, and bag, I might even find a jacket at lost and found.” she said.

“Thankyou Miss…” smiled Peter.

“Miss? I see you have another cape. You must love them a lot?” he stated.

“You could say that Peter, I have quite a few.” she smiled back at him.

“When I get to school, you can have your black one back, I do like the one you are wearing though Miss, it looks lovely” grinned Peter.
They made their way to the school, Peter slipped out of the cape and hurried to the office to get a new locker. Shelley walked into the main office, still wearing her shiny purple cape. She unhooked the clasp and swung it around and let it collapse over her arm and walked past Peter while giving him a wink.

The morning passed by so quickly and it was lunchtime. He took the key and thought he should make sure he could open his locker. When he opened the door, he saw an envelope taped to a bag sitting in his locker. Opening the envelope, he read the note inside.
“Peter, I managed to scratch some odds and ends from lost property, and some surplus from stationery. Here is a bit of money to get some lunch. Meet me after school. Shelley.”

He grabbed some lunch, and went to his classes All afternoon he was thinking about Shelley and how he was going to repay her.
3:20pm and the final bell rang. Peter made his way to the admin block and Shelley was there, she handed him a cape, and she threw her purple cape over her arm. The weather was good, no rain but it was clouding over.

“Can I walk with you again Peter?” she asked.

“Certainly Mi … Shelley…” he grinned.

“Shelley, thankyou for the bag, and the replacement books. Can I pay you back another day? I don’t have much money.”

“No problem Peter, I’m glad to help.”

“Shelley, can I ask you why you love wearing capes?” asked Peter.

“I just love the way they look and feel, not enough people wear them. When I was growing up, my mother had a cape, and gave me one of my own. Since then I’ve always worn them.” said Shelley.

“I could tell you liked them, and more so like to see me in them.” And gave him a wink.

Peter blushed “I didn’t think you’d notice…”

“How could I not see the obvious signs” she said as she grinned.

“Would you like to see my collection, Peter? I don’t have any people who I can share my collection with….” She asked.

Peter thought about it, and realised he was getting another erection. “Okay Shelley, I’ll have a look.”

Chapter 3

They made their way inside, Shelley’s house was a modest 2 bedroom house. She hung her cape up by the door, and took the cape Peter had and hung it up next to hers.

“They’re in here…” she said as she opened the door to the spare room. The room was large enough to have 3 racks of various garments, and two full length mirrors.

“Make yourself comfortable Peter, we’ll have a cup of tea and a chat, and if you feel like it, you can go and try on anything that fits in the room.”

Shelley proceeded to the kitchen to make the tea, some biscuits, and thought she would better of getting changed out of the very conservative clothes that she had to wear to school.

“I’m just going to change, Peter, feel free to have a look, I’ll be there in a few minutes”.
“Okay Shelley” said Peter.

Peter sat there, he wasn’t sure what was happening, but he figured that Shelley wasn’t coming on too strong onto him, he was 17 years old, but had never had a successful relationship. Shelley was in her 20s, but he felt totally relaxed where he was. He got up, and admired the certificates of achievement on the wall of the lounge room. His curiosity got the better of him and went over the hallway into the room and proceeded to look.

The racks appeared to be separated, one for macks, and the other for capes. He felt yet another erection coming on, but managed to will himself to control it before yet another explosive mess.

Shelley was just about done, she pulled her favourite black velvet blouse, and leather pants with ankle high boots. She looked at herself, grabbed a handful of bracelets, a new necklace and went back into the lounge. She noticed Peter wasn’t there and walked into the room.

“You have a lot of capes!” she said in amazement.

“I have been collecting capes for several years now” said shelley as she reached into the third rack, she pulled a long black velvet cape, and fastened it around her neck. “Come now Peter, pick something, be daring, and let your feelings go.” She grinned.
“I can’t decide” said Peter as he glanced at the rack of capes. “Can you help me?” he asked.
Shelley walked over the cape rack, her velvet cape flowing around her. She pulled a long black latex cape with hood, and proceeded to drape it over Peter’s shoulders. Peter shuddered with excitement as the cool latex inched its way over his shoulders.
“Come now Peter, lets have a chat…”

They sat in the lounge, Peter stroked the latex and admired Shelley in her velvet cape. They talked for a couple of hours. Until Peter saw the time. “6:30! I had better be going!”. He sprang up from the couch, and proceeded to take off the latex cape. Outside the rain started back up again, and was getting dark.

“Here Peter, take that black cape with you. I’ll walk you home, I love walking in the rain. More so when I’m wearing some rainwear.” Shelley grabbed her long PVC cape. “I’ve got something special for you Peter” she said as she rummaged through the rack pulling out another long black PVC cape. Try this one on. Peter pulled the cape on, and Shelley helped him with the clasps. She then reached into her pocket, and pulled out three small padlocks and attached them, Peter was locked in, helpless and unable to remove the cape.
“You’ll get the key when you get home” she said sternly. Peter’s erection was getting harder and harder and barely able to be contained. “Lets go now” she said. Shelley stopped past the umbrella stand, and the set of drawers. She pulled a long solid riding crop from the umbrella stand, and a pair of black leather fingerless driving gloves from the drawer.

She opened the door, Peter made his way outside, fully enclosed in the cape. “Lets go Peter, how do you feel?”. Peter was overcome with excitement that he was unable to speak.

They walked up the road, Peter slowing his pace and remembering seeing the riding crop. He immediately thought he was going to get whipped if he slowed down again, so he quickened his pace.

The cool black PVC was rubbing his body, the smell of the PVC in the hood and the feeling of bliss was becoming very hard to contain. His penis twitched a few times and unleashed his load. He felt relieved but yet still excited.

They got back to his place, Shelley waited outside as Peter entered the house. His mother still not home from job hunting. “Come here Peter…” commanded Shelley as she opened the flaps that covered the 3 lockable clasps. “I’ll take the padlocks off, but you will meet me at 7:30 every morning wearing this cape until I decide to change.
“Yes Shelley …” he said.

Shelley stood there … “Excuse me? You will now refer to me as ‘Mistess’ now …” she gave him a wink, smiled, and turned around. Her cape swinging regally in the rain, she pulled the hood over, checked her gloves, and walked off.

Peter stood there, totally smitten, still wearing the PVC cape on the front porch of the house.

He turned around, smiled, and walked inside.

The end (For now!)
David

Re: Teacher's pet. PT 1.

Post by David »

Very well written looking forward to the next installment.
hrbbrman2000

Post by hrbbrman2000 »

very nice cant wait to the nxt
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

I have to admit, I'm not into the Mistress / sub-dom BDSM stuff, but this is very well written and I can't wait to see where it goes, nice one!!
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Loving this story. I do love the Domme/sub aspect.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice well written story - heading to Part 2 now - thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rives

Post by Rives »

A fantastic story. Maybe he'll find himself in a traditional nylon pakamac in due course (here's hoping)!