New beginnings.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
capefetish

New beginnings.

Post by capefetish »

This is my first attempt at writing such a story. Please be gentle. :)

New Beginnings.

It all came together, one afternoon in 2004. I was in Auckland, New Zealand and just finished a week with a new employer doing some in-house training. I had decided to skip the after work drinks and begin to pack before having dinner and packing before my flight back to Christchurch the next day.

I had walked back from the office to the hotel I was staying at, and along the way noticed a fetish boutique upstairs not far away. I stopped and looked at their downstairs display. It was a beautiful ensemble of a black PVC dress and a black PVC mackintosh raincoat, above the prices was a sign “MASSIVE SALE” and “CD/TV/TG FRIENDLY”. I figured I had better check this out, so I quickly made my way back to my room, dropped off my laptop and changed my shirt.

Making my way back downstairs, I noticed my heart racing slightly. I had always loved the look, feel, and sound PVC made and having already owned a few PVC raincoats, I figured it was time for me to step it up a bit.

I made my way back to the store entrance and climbed the mountainous stairs to the next door. My heart was racing even more, I was feeling even more excited. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and looked around, it was a decent sized store, one employee and the rest of the store was vacant. I felt slightly less daunted. The lady behind the counter stepped out and walked over to me.

“Hi love, how can I help?” she asked.

“I notice you sell PVC macs. What other styles do you have?”

At this rate she could tell I was nervous.

“Its okay love, is this for someone special or for you?”

My heart began to race again, and I thought about it for a few seconds and said “It’s for me actually, and I’m also interested in a decent outfit.” I stopped … did I really just say that?

The clerk looked at me and smiled and said she could help me out, and to grab a coffee and she would show me through the racks and help me get a look together.

We went through about 6 racks of latex and PVC dresses, tights, and had selected a lovely form fitting dress, some fishnet stockings, a short black wig, and some very nice snug fitting patent platform thigh boots and gloves.

I look through the upstairs window and notice that it is beginning to rain heavily.

“I’ll definitely need a coat! It looks like the weather changed suddenly”

She takes me over to the rack of coats, and pulls a lovely double breasted black PVC coat and puts it on the mobile rack, and we head off to the changing rooms. I changed into the outfit, and she waited for me patiently outside the cubicle.

“Don’t be afraid to come out darling, we’re here to help you, and we’ll try on that mack.”

I stepped out of the cubicle, the clerk took me over to the mirror and asked me to turn, I did so and she clapped and said
“Congratulations on the new you!”. I couldn’t wait to get my new mack on as well, so she brings the mack over and helps me put it on. I stood there in the mirror and looked, the skirt on the mack was full, it flowed out and when I turned it flared out in a circle. I had to have it and my mind was settled.

“That looks fantastic on you, have you thought about some alternative rainwear?”

“No, I haven’t but since you have me looking like a million dollars, I’ll consider anything you have!” as I swayed myself back over to the rack of coats.

The store was still quiet and the clerk began pouring through items and pulls a full length PVC cape with collar and detachable hood. It felt like my heart was going to bounce out of my chest, and I began to form an erection, thankfully my new vinyl panties was keeping it in

I stood in full view of the mirror, my body was covered in shiny black PVC , the glimpse of the black patterned tights contrasting with the shiny black PVC mini dress and shiny black thigh boots looked perfect. My arms were covered in shiny black elbow length gloves with a very nice chain detailed bondage cuff. My short wig framed my face very nicely. I smiled and reached for the cape, and slowly drew it around my neck. I put my arms through the slits and closed the front up.
I took a few steps and the assistant looked at me with a smile.

“How does that feel?”

“I feel fantastic!” I exclaimed as I grinned.

“How about some makeup to finish that look?”

“Sure, why not? Not like anyone around here knows me…”

She went off and came back with a makeup case, and proceeded to sit me down at a mirror.

“It might be best if your took off the cape, do you want this outfit though?”

“I sure do, I’ll pay now, but I’ll also take that nice mack, and that cape too.”

She run up the total on the register, and I swiped my credit card. The assistant stood there smiling.

“Okay, if you would sit here, and we’ll apply shadow, some foundation, a darker lipstick, and some mascara. It wont take long.”
I sat there and watched and took note of the way she applied the makeup, my appearance changing right in front of my eyes. When she had finished, I grinned, and clicked my way into the middle of the store, my thigh boots noisily ticked away on the flooring.

“I think we’re done here, I love the way you drive those sticks. You look like you’ve been in heels your whole life. Not many men, I mean ‘men’ in your situation can master that in such a short time!” and laughed.

She reached over and grabbed the cape, and draped it over my shoulders and said “Thankyou madam, for such a wonderful couple of hours. Just watch you don’t trip on your cape on the way down the stairs. Here are your clothes in one of our bags. Do you feel like you can walk out in public?”

“I sure do, it feels like I can take on anything. Thankyou very much for your help. I’ll be back in a month or two.”
I walked out to the door, my heels clicking noisily, and my cape swishing around my ankles. I gathered the edges up, and made my way down the stairs carefully.

I walked out into the cold air, the rain had stopped, but I kept walking. As I stopped at the pedestrian, a lady gave me a sideways glance turned and smiled at me.

“I love your cape, it looks so warm and shiny.”

I smiled and nodded and thanked her, and clicked my way back around to the hotel. I made my way past the other people checking in, and looked at their stunned expressions. I walked to the lift, and made my way to the 4th floor to my door. I clicked the card into the lock and made my way inside.

When I got inside, I took off my new cape, and hung it carefully over the back of the lounge chair, I went to the cupboard and took the bottle of wine out and poured myself a glass. I made my way to the lounge, sat down and admired my new look in the mirror at the end of the lounge.

As I sat there, I thought to myself … “This couldn’t have been a more perfect end to the day, but the start to a new life…”

The end. (Or will it be?)
Jjai

Re: New beginnings.

Post by Jjai »

I think I will have to visit New Zealand !
Nice story, will there be a sequel ? Thanks for sharing it.
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I'm working on the sequel, but have another couple of stories mulling around in the back of my mind as well.

Thanks for your comments. :)
Gavin C

Post by Gavin C »

Is this shop up on K road?
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

No it wasn't K-Road, it was in Newmarket off a side street.

I wish kept the receipt, and I would be able to give you the name of the place.
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

Nice one and thanks for sharing it

I have had an attraction to ladies macs for many many years and it might come as no surprise when I say I have always bought them online and before the age of computers out of mail order catalogues

I saw a website here in the UK...Rainmac based in Midhurst.West Sussex...devoted to the Rainwear enthusiast

Quality rainwear...made to last

I took a trip down there...looked at the window display......temptation got the better of me...I went in and whilst the shop assistant was attending to an elderly couple I wass freely looking at ladies macs

The shop assistant came over to me and although I so wanted to admit the mac was for me I sort of bottled out and told her it was for my wife who was conveniently the same size as me

She said...try this on...a perfect fit.....I bought it...

I"m sure the kindly shop assistant knew it was for me as apparently many of their customers are male rainwear enthusiasts

I think if I went to Rainmac again I would go with a fellow mac enthusiast and actually admit to the shop assistant the mac was for me

Looking forward to any sequels you have in mind......going out .....admirers.....Sure you have plenty of these

Peter
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story - thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)