Mackintosh Encounter - Final Part

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Domino

Mackintosh Encounter - Final Part

Post by Domino »

Alex’s house was a twenty minute walk away. When we half way there, a shower started. Alex pulled up her hood; it fastened with a neck-strap. By the time we arrived, we were rather wet. Once inside, Alex showed me to the sitting room.
“Take your wet coat off,” she said. “I’ll go and change into another mac.”
A couple of minutes later, she returned, wearing a shiny black pvc mackintosh that came down to her ankles. It was double-breasted, and hooded. Using both hands she pulled the hood up over her head.
“What do you think of this one?”
“It’s terrific!” At that moment, I wanted to take her into my arms and make feral, passionate love to her. I had almost decided to abandon reason and do just that, when there was a ring on her doorbell.
Alex muttered something inaudible under her breath and answered the front door. I heard her say, “Oh, Molly, it’s you!”
She came back into the room accompanied by a lady in a white cotton raincoat, who was saying, “I was just passing and I thought that I must drop in and see you. It’s been quite a -” She stopped in mid-sentence as she saw me.
Alex leapt in. “Oh, this is my sister-in-law, Molly Rossiter. Molly, this is Mr. Chesson.”
I shook her hand, a little nervously.
Alex continued, “I was just showing Mr. Chesson what this mackintosh looks like on me. He’s thinking of buying it for his wife.” Somehow, she made this spur-of-the-moment lie sound reasonably convincing.
Molly showed surprise. “Surely you’re not selling that one? I thought it was your favourite.”
“To be honest, it is really.”
At this, I intervened, “If that’s the case, I couldn’t possibly deprive you of it. It’s been very kind of you to show it to me, but I think I’ll have to go now.”
Alex showed me to the front door and whispered, “ I’m sorry about that. Molly would have to come round today! It’s probably best if we don’t meet any more. If Molly were to see us, she’d tell Phil, who wouldn’t understand.”
I said that she was probably right, and departed.

Whilst walking back home, I reflected on how unkind fate can be. I had been that close to seeing Alex wear more macs than I could possibly have imagined even in my wildest dream. I should have decided that it served me right for allowing my raincoat fetish take control of me, but I just didn’t see it that way.
hotwilly

Re: Mackintosh Encounter - Final Part

Post by hotwilly »

Surprising & sad ending for Mr Chesson
Well writen , nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

Thanks for posting the story although could'nt it have an alternate ending which you could post such as a chance meeting a while afterwards ?
Very good tale.
neil

Post by neil »

I love a simple story like this!
It certainly leaves possibility for a sequel.
Well written,and thanks.