The story about a girl and a mac Part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rainwearlover

The story about a girl and a mac Part 3

Post by Rainwearlover »

Here´s part 3 of my story (or maybe part 2,5...)

Adult content!

as always, comments most welcome!

Enjoy!
Rainwearlover.

By now it was dark, the rain still falling heavily. Lisa and Becky were still sitting on a bench at the resting place by the side of the road.

Hey, what do you say about getting back now, it is getting dark, Lisa said looking at Becky.

Yeah, guess we would have to continue now.

Ok, let’s get going then.
Lisa put her helmet back on and went to start the motorcycle, Becky followed her. A few minutes later they were back on the road. A few miles from the resting place, Lisa slowed down again, making a sharp left turn into a farm track. Becky could hear Lisa saying the words “shortcut” and “hold on tight”. Becky did as she was told and held onto Lisa tighter than before as Lisa sped up on the bumpy farm track. Everywhere on the road there were puddles, some deeper than others, Lisa had no other choice than to drive straight through them, and she did. They were going quite fast for such a bad road, every time Lisa drove through a puddle the muddy water splashed up on them, but that didn’t stop Lisa from going through them at speed. They continued along the farm track for quite sometime, driving through several large puddles which completely drenched them in muddy water from head to toe. They had been driving along the farm track for about 10 minutes when Lisa stopped at a large gravel road. She turned around to look at Becky, she was just like herself covered in dirt and mud from head to toe. Lisa smiled.

That was fun… Sorry about that, Lisa said.

Sorry about what? Getting us all muddy and dirty?

Yeah, Lisa said.

Don’t be! Becky smiled, after all we are dressed properly and I have to admit I like getting dirty and muddy in rainwear.

It remembered me of how I used to play in the mud when I was a child… Lisa said

Hey, what would you say about playing in the mud again some day?

Yeah… I guess we could do that… Lisa said, I’ll think about it…

Good! Becky said. You know what, I’m hungry… know of any place we could stop at and have something to eat?

Yeah sure, let’s go!

Lisa turned out onto the gravel road and set off. 15 minutes later they started to see the first signs showing the way back to town. Lisa followed the signs and another 15 minutes and they were back in town. Lisa drove to a place she knew would be open and parked outside. They got of and took of their helmets. Lisa was relieved to see that most of the mud and dirt and come of during the drive there, she didn’t want to go inside all covered in mud and dirt.

Inside Becky told Lisa to get a table in the almost empty hamburger bar, Lisa found a table and sat down to wait for Becky. Soon Becky returned with two cheese burgers and two paper cups of coca cola. Becky sat down and they began to eat. They didn’t say much as they both were quite hungry.

Before long they were done and got back out to the bike to head back to Lisa’s place. The drive back didn’t take long. It was well past 10 as they got of the bike in the driveway outside Lisa’s house. Lisa opened the garage and pushed the bike inside. She looked at her rainwear, still mud and dirt on it, better leave this outside she thought and told Becky that they better leave it outside to dry and air out. They went around the house to the back veranda where Lisa started to remove the rainwear. Lisa took all the rainwear of and threw it over a chair, and then she took of the rubber gloves and boots and put them alongside the rainwear. She looked at Becky, she hadn’t started to take of the rainwear yet.

What’s the matter? Lisa asked.

Nothing, Becky said. I just thought you might want to see me take it of…

Becky then started to pose and slowly take of the rubber anorak. This completely caught Lisa’s attention, Becky was stripping for her. Becky pulled of the anorak only to reveal her naked arms and shoulders. Becky kept to rubber gloves on as she let the anorak fall to the floor… She leant forward and put her gloved hands on her breasts. Lisa was completely blown away by Becky’s teasing moves. Becky undid the straps holding up her bibpants and held up the pants with her hands. Lisa saw the outline of Becky’s firm, round breasts beneath the rubber. Lisa felt how her heart started to pound in her chest and how she once again in that evening got damp between the legs. Becky looked at Lisa and then let go of the pants, the pants fell rustling to her feet, exposing her breasts and her shiny black latex panties. Becky smiled as she saw Lisa admiring her. She stuck both her thumbs inside the panties and snapped them.

You like what you see? Becky said teasing.

Wow… you bet I do!

Becky smiled and began to take of the boots and rainpants which she still had around her ankles. Lisa looked at Becky as she struggled to get out of the pants. Lisa’s hand had now made it in between her legs and she was now rubbing herself, she was dying for a relief… Becky stood back up having removed the boots and rainpants, she saw Lisa rubbing herself.

But Lisa! Becky said, did I turn you on or something?

Lisa looked up at Becky and immediately stopped. She blushed and looked back down into the floor.

Well, did I? Becky asked again.

Yes, Lisa replied somewhat reluctant.

Well well well… We´re going to have to take care of that then, she smiled.
Here’s what we’ll do… Becky continued. You are going to undress completely, then put on you boots and rubber gloves and wait at the far end of the garden. You think you can do that?

Yes, Lisa replied but what…

You’ll see… Trust me, you’ll like it. Becky smiled and went inside.

Feeling a bit uneasy but at the same time very excited Lisa undressed and put on the boots and gloves, just like Becky had told her to. It felt strange standing there on the veranda looking out into the dark, wet garden wearing nothing but rubber boots and gloves. Lisa couldn’t help but touching herself with her gloved hands, it felt really nice. Soon she remembered that she was supposed to go and wait for Becky at the far end of the garden. Lisa stepped out into the rain, being pleasantly surprised when she felt that the rain wasn’t as cold as she had thought. It wasn’t warm, but not cold either. Lisa hurried across the garden and stopped under a tree which gave her some protection against the rain. Lisa stood there a few moments, then she heard the door shut. Looking back towards the source of the sound Lisa could see the silhouette of Becky moving around on the veranda. By now she wasn’t feeling uneasy anymore, just excited, she wondered what it was Becky was so sure she would like. Becky had now left the veranda and was walking towards the place where Lisa was standing under the tree. Lisa looked at Becky as she got closer, she was wearing her SBR mac again she could see, fully buttoned up and with the belt fastened. Becky walked up to Lisa and pushed her up against the tree and kissed her, Lisa felt the smooth, cold, wet rubber of the mac touch her skin, it felt absolutely great. Becky smiled and stepped back, then she took of the sou´wester she was wearing and placed it on Lisa’s head. She then took Lisa by the hand and walked out onto the lawn.

Don’t worry, just relax. Becky said when they stopped. I want you to lie down on your back here.

Lisa did as Becky told her. The wet grass felt cold against her back.

Why…? Lisa asked, what are you going to do?

Becky said nothing, she just looked at Lisa lying there completely nude except fort the boots, gloves and SBR sou´wester. She smiled. Lisa had a hard time looking at Becky who stood at her feet because of the rain falling in her face, but she could hear Becky doing something with her mac. Lisa managed to see Becky open her mac, Becky got down on her knees and spread the mac around her. She carefully laid down on top of Lisa with the mac now covering them both.

Spread you legs. Becky said.

Lisa did, she felt Becky’s gloved hand move around under the mac. Lisa then suddenly felt something push against her fanny. She felt Becky’s hand guide it into her, soon it was pushed inside her. Lisa was a bit surprised but more than willingly surrendered to it. Lisa liked it a lot, Becky slowly began to move her body, the dildo moving in and out. Lisa felt Becky turn on the vibrator in the dildo panties she still was wearing. Lisa slid her gloved hand between her and Becky’s naked bodies down towards her clit, with the other she began to caress Becky’s naked breasts. Becky smiled and returned the favour. They began to kiss but soon stopped because Lisa was fast approaching the climax, she began to moan, louder and louder. It didn’t take long before she got her orgasm. Lisa shook as she reached the climax. She had never experienced an orgasm quite like this, it was quite simply the best one in a long, long time. Lisa breathed heavily, with Becky still on top she could see that she too was about to have an orgasm. Lisa could see Becky concentrating, before she too reached the top and went over it. Becky rolled off of Lisa and landed on her back just beside her with the mac fully open, leaving her body exposed to the rain. Lisa enjoyed the view of Becky lying on her back with the rain falling all over her. Lisa could see the rain falling on the already wet strap-on. She was exhausted but really happy.

Lisa and Becky didn’t say anything for several long minutes, they were both just enjoying the cool refreshing rain falling onto their exposed bodies. Lisa then slowly sat up and looked at Becky.

Thanks, what was unbelievably good, Lisa whispered.

Glad you liked it, Becky answered.

Lisa slowly got to her feet, she looked at Becky and smiled.

Where are you off to? Becky asked, the night is still young…
Agu-Fan

Re: The story about a girl and a mac Part 3

Post by Agu-Fan »

This story is getting better and better !! :mrgreen:
Keep it up !
capuchelatex69

Post by capuchelatex69 »

Well!!! Such a nice melting with rubber love and loving girls!!!
Some rubber or vinyl or klepper capes games to come in the continuing parts???

A great thank you so much for this nice work.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

Nice story..

Its a bit cold for that type of playing outside in Scotland at the minute, however was nice to get into it.. the climix was a bit fast for a woman though.

Debs xx..

or maybe thats just me???.
wornoutwellies

Post by wornoutwellies »

Hi, I'm new on here & not good on computers; liked the story but as a welly lovin' girl, I have to agree with Debs.Still, can't wait forthe next bit. Thanks.
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Great story! with all that rain I think some lovely rubber thigh waders would come in useful for the girls next outing, or even some chest waders if they go for a splash in the river, either way I'm looking forward to the next installment!
David

Post by David »

This story keeps getting better once again ***** (five stars) across the board.
breklepp

Post by breklepp »

Thank you for the great inspiring story, I read it with delight.

I saved it in word format and put maching rainwear pictures to the content.
dragonfly996

Post by dragonfly996 »

So erotic...under the rain... Can't wait to read more. Thanks
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Thank you - that was really horny-cant wait for the next part.
regards mr bassman101 :D