Mike and Linda - part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda - part 2

Post by shinymacman »

The next morning Mike went downstairs just as Linda was going to work wearing her pvc mac. She faced him and took both his hands and put them both on her backside allowing him to squeeze her through the mac which instantly gave him an erection. 'Would you like another feel of that tonight' she asked as she kissed him, but before he could answer she left..Mike rushed back into bed and had a badly needed wank into the pvc sheet gasping with relief as he had a massive orgasm into it..

Later that night Linda took a shower as Mike undressed for bed. A few moments later he saw her wearing her mac again. 'Are you going out'? he asked even though it was late. 'No this is for you' she replied. It took a few seconds for Mike to realise what she had said. 'Come here to me' she said. As he got closer he realised she was naked under the mac. Mike put his hands on Linda's back and she pulled him in closer. He already had an erection and she could feel it pressing against her through the mac. She put her hands down his pants and asked ' Do you need me to help you with that'?. He groaned. 'Oh yes help me Linda. Help me. I want you so badly in that mac'. She started to stroke his hard cock as he began to grope her through the mac. Her hand felt so soothing and she felt so good wearing the mac. He was desperate to be inside her and she sensed he was close to orgasm so she guided his thrusting cock into her wet vagina as he pushed her against the wall. Linda took control giving Mike the relief she knew he so badly needed. She was so wet which turned him on even more. He pushed deeper inside her as she moaned. He couldn't last any longer and clutching her waist he climaxed inside her.

Linda kissed him. 'Does that feel better'? she asked leading him to the bed and lying down beside him. 'A bit better' Mike said, although he still had a huge erection. 'I need some hand relief in that mac' he said..'No I need to wear it for work tomorrow, but I've got an idea' she said and she left the room and returned a few minutes later wearing a matching blue pvc apron over her mac. She laid beside him and started to give him the hand relief he badly needed. 'Use both hands for me' he groaned. It felt so good. 'Oh god I need to cum. Make me cum. Make me cum' he shouted. He couldn't last any longer and he gripped her pvc covered thigh and thrust into the apron and emptied his load into it. 'Oh god thats better' he said..Linda held him close allowing his orgasm to subside into the apron. She looked at it seeing it was soaking wet with his thick cum. Linda went into the bathroom and came out wearing a shiny satin nightdress carrying her mac which she hung up. She climbed into bed and fell asleep in his arms.

Mike woke the next morning alone, although he could hear Linda downstairs. Next to him in the bed was the pvc apron Linda had worn. Thinking of the soothing hand relief she had given him into it gave him an erection, so he started to masturbate into it gasping loudly as he climaxed into it. He didn't realise Linda was standing by the door ready for work wearing her pvc mac. 'That must have felt good' she said. 'Not as good as last night' he replied. She walked in the room and pulled back the bed clothes and quickly and expertly rubbed him to another orgasm into the apron. She kissed him and picked up the soaking wet apron and said goodbye...

Part 3 soon (I Think)..
hotwilly

Re: Mike and Linda - part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks - Lucky Mike
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

great stpry - what's going to happen I wonder
cirevinyl

Post by cirevinyl »

Thank you for this story.
If you want go on please don't hesitate.
A we would be in the same situation as Mike
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Many thanks guys..Part 3 on it's way in a few days..
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

shinymacman wrote:Many thanks guys..Part 3 on it's way in a few days..
Thanks for part 3 :D

Last bumped by shinymacman on August 8th, 2016, 5:55 pm.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)