Kinky Older Mistress

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
hotwilly

Re: Kinky Older Mistress

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story - a week end away to remember !!
Look forward to furher installments
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

sounds like the now retired Mistress Ann of Liverpool
i was a regular at hers in the 90s
tied down she would facesit me until she orgasmed in her long rubber cape and thigh boots
and the milk me with her rubber gloved hands afterwards
blackmacjay

Kinky Older Mistress

Post by blackmacjay »

Great story!

Please add more as soon as possible.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

my time at Anna's
well there i was a strapping mid 20s guy having my bi-monthly session with my Pro Domme mistress.
she was quite old about 50 but very experienced and understood my needs, but sometimes she would take me further.
Anyhow there i was in a rubber hood, vest, long gloves and open crotch cycle shorts,
i had been moved from her strap horse and made to lie down on her leg spreading bench, as i was starpped in place mistress would allow her rubber clad breasts to fall in my face teasing me more, and then my legs raised and strapped to the padded arms.
mistress move beside me and carressed my face kissing me lightly while her gloved and stroked my cock.
It was nearing the end of our session and i was thinking i would get the hand relief that always end a good session.
but suddenly mistress place a small blindfold over my eyes, and again kissed me
she then moved between my legs i could still feel her hand on my cock, but then i felt a cool gell against my hole, and then she whispered i am going to violate you slave suddenly a gloved finger slipped in side me, ouch!, but it felt strangely good too, as the finger slid in and out of me
my cock was released for a moment and then i could hear a buzzing noise
my blind fold was removed to see a small shiny black vibrator in mistress's gloved hand, lets see what effect this has she laughed, and violated me again this time with her toy, she resumed my milking and although in some pain of have my hole probed my cock stiffened rapidly and before long mistress gloved hand was cover in my steaming white spunk
the toy was with drawn and mistress leaned beside me, and whispered you enjoyed being violated slave, just as she stuffed her spunky rubber fingers into my mouth.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

@ kinkycumbria - luckuy man
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

this is a find on the web
sounds like the same lady i loved

Mistress Anna featured in a few issues of Madame and graced the cover of Volume11 Number 2, there is a revealing interview with her by Madame Ai in that issue.

Milo has been in touch and provided this account of Mistress Anna for the website:

Recently I came across this site featuring Madame magazine, being a fan of this publication I eagerly started browsing the covers. Madame Ai, Madame Rosa etc. the pictures all rang bells in my head vaguely remembering articles I was going to look up, then I got to volume 11 number 2, Mistress Anna and my heart missed a beat, I enlarged the photo and her beauty flooded into my head, yet she was more beautiful than that, for I knew this magnificent lady well and began to recall our first meeting.

It took me two years and three letters to get to see the Mistress because I did not meet her requirements but eventually got the opportunity. If some of you reading this can remember the days before mobile phones and internet, you were directed to a phone box near the house you would visit, always nerve racking as you hoped the phone worked. This seemed to make me more nervous and excited, many I have spoken to over the years felt the same.

Anyway all went to plan, and I knocked on the door, it opened and I stepped in, Mistress ushered me in to the front room for a chat and a cuppa to discuss interests etc. I was struck by Mistress Anna's beauty, her eyes large and deep blue, her mouth and lips purred like a Hollywood goddess, she wore a black silk dressing gown.

We chatted and I followed her to the top of the stairs, there I was told to undress, get on my knees, head to the floor and not to raise it till I was told whilst she went to get ready. I did not have to wait long until I heard her heels walking on the wooden floor and my heart was racing. Then I heard a voice clear and soft.

"raise your head slave" her lips curled and her cold blue eyes looked at me, she wore leather thigh boots, the shortest of leather mini skirts and a leather waist coat ,showing her magnificent cleavage, under her skirt I could catch a teasing glimpse of her private parts. This was all to much and my cock sprang to attention.

"Did I say you could have an erection".....

"No I stammered"

Then the crop she carried swotted my cock two or three times. My erection died for a short time, Mistress smiled in her cruel yet loving way and told me to crawl into her playroom. This room had so much equipment and clothing, more than I had ever seen before or since, many outfits, boots and shoes, implements, equipment and cages, magnificent and scary. Over the years I have spoken to others of this and I believe Mistress Paula in Birmingham also had similar amounts of equipment.

I had discussed with Anna my likes etc., my main thing being bondage and torture. Anna was a bondage expert whom I would learn more about in future times but this day it was mainly torture.

Yes I was tied down and the torture took many forms that day, as pain was inflicted on me Mistress Anna's eyes cut deep into my soul, her lips smiled and she laughed as she made me suffer. This, however was no ordinary session, I connected with this Mistress and entered sub space for the first time, I did not care what was done to me. Anna always whispering to me between her laughter, I felt fear and excitement. At one point I whispered words to the effect of "Mistress I don't care what you do to me I want to serve you forever"

She replied "You will if you want to, you will always be mine”

To tell all the details of this session would be impossible, as would take pages and it is impossible to remember all details after all these years as this was about 1975/6, but this day would change my life forever.

Over many years I would visit Mistress Anna times, with often gaps as I moved around in life, but the bond and friendship between us would grow. As time went on we lost track and I thought she had retired, as she was not on the internet, she never was, because she had so many loyal slaves she did not need to advertise. How I met her again was at a munchie one cold October night. I was talking to some people and I looked round and saw her beautiful golden hair, and the outline of her figure, fuller with years but I knew who it was, I approached and said "Is it my wonderful Mistress Anna? It was. Mistress was pleased to see me, within a week we had dinner together and she reminded me that I would be her slave forever and the next few years would be wonderful.

Now Mistress Anna in her later years is not in the best of health, but her eyes still sparkle is they did all those years ago, and she can still speak with the coldness of a cruel dominatrix. Mistress Anna is, however, a warm kind lady who has been a true friend for many years, yes a great Mistress, but also a great lady.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

on my third visit i think i discovered her switch side, it was the first time she queened me.
i was lying on the floor leather pillow under my head neked except for long rubber gloves and open face hood mistress had put me in. Anna in her thigh boots, long rubber and gloves had lowered herself onto my face, and i was ordered to "lick slave"
i was enjoying the warm musky enviroment under the cape and pleasuring my mistress orally, after a while she raised my hands under her cape and placed them on her breasts, i began to caress her breasts gently, "squeeze my nipples" she said. I did this still with a gentle caress as i did not want to upset mistress. but 30 seconds later she lept form my face turned roand and slapped me across my hood face and yelled "when i say sqquuezze my nipples i want you to do it hard, understand slave", "yes miss i will" i said. with that she turned round and we began again, this time i was really rough with hr nipples and before long she began to push down harder on my face, until suddenly the grasped my hands to stop their torture and shudder a massive orgasm into my mouth, exhausted she fell forward on my body panting. Once recovered she slid beside me and carressed my hood face, " slave did well she whispered now for you relief" as she lay side me her our lips met, she kissed me softly as her rubber gloved hand milked my cock under her cape, with nnly 5 or 6 strokes i erupted into her hands, and just as i was in my orgasmic haze she raised her cum covered gloved hand and pushed it in my mouth again proving she was in control.
i do hope she is still with us