Mike and Linda,,

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda,,

Post by shinymacman »

Here's something straight out of my fertile/warped/perverted mind..(with apologies to anyone offended by my mental images)..

Mike was in his early twenties. He was single and didn't have a girlfriend, but he had a very intense fetish. He loved to see women wearing shiny clothes..Leather, Satin, Rubber and especialy pvc..He particularly found himself attracted to women wearing a shiny raincoat, especialy a smooth, shiny, wetlook pvc mac. He had a constant need to masturbate thinking about the women he'd seen wearing one..His fetish was so intense he even kept a waterproof pvc sheet to masturbate into, but he found he neede to use it more and more.If only he could find a woman who wears a pvc mac who would help him with his fetish needs..

It all started when Mike rented a room in a house and met his landlady..Her name was Linda and she was a very attractive single woman in her early thirties..Mike and Linda soon became friends and one day they arranged to go into town together..It was raining hard and Mike couldn't believe his luck when Linda appeared wearing a blue pvc mac. He'd never seen her wearing it before. He couldn't take his eyes off her all day and desperately wanted to touch her in her mac. Mike was so turned on by seeing Linda wearing her mac and that night he had to masturbate into the pvc sheet..He couldn't stop thinking about her..A few nights later Linda went out. Mike noticed she didn't wear her mac, so once she'd gone he had to find it. He took Linda's mac into his bed, draped it over him so the back of the mac was facing him and started to masturbate into it while he thought about her wearing it..The smell of pvc mixed with Linda's scent soon made him orgasm into her mac..It felt so good and Linda's mac was soon soaking wet with his thick semen..He had climaxed into it 3-4 times and knew he would have to dry her mac the best he could and put it back where he found it. But then, he didn't hear the front door. Linda was home early and she saw him with her mac. After a few seconds she said 'You like to see me wearing my pvc mac don't you'?.. Mike admitted he did. 'I noticed you couldn't take your eyes off me all the time we were out'. He had to admit that to. He knew then that he would have to tell her all about his fetish. It was the first time he'd told anyone and he was surprised how understanding she was. She then asked him if he would like her to be the one to help him and then she kissed him goodnight. Mike couldn't believe his luck. He went to bed very happy and with a massive erection.. He wanted Linda so badly and he had to masturbate into the pvc sheet again - this time thinking about how Linda would help him and what he wanted to do to her in that mac...

To be continued (maybe)
Domino

Re: Mike and Linda,,

Post by Domino »

Just make the final 'maybe' a 'definitely' and we'll all be following you.

Domino
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Domino wrote:Just make the final 'maybe' a 'definitely' and we'll all be following you.

Domino
Episode 2 as soon as you would like ...Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Thanks for your comments guys..I'll see what I can cum (0uch) up with in the next few days..I might be able to stretch it to another 2-3 stories...

Last bumped by shinymacman on August 8th, 2016, 5:55 pm.