Rubber Rainwear

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
bibill1

Rubber Rainwear

Post by bibill1 »

When I was a young boy about 7. we lived in a house with an outside toilet. To get to the toilet when it was raining. there was an old rubber mac at the back of the door. When I put it on there was a "strange" smell from the coat that I seemed to like although at the time I didn't realise what it was, However, when I was older we moved house and then my mum bought me a rubber mac, sou wester and shiny black wellies. By that time I had realised the smell forom the coat when I was younger was rubber. When I was 11, I felt a stirring in my loins whenever I wore the mac and really got to like wearing it even when it wasn't raining. One day when I was alone in my room, I felt the notion to strip off and don my mac, sou wester and wellies and I immediately got hard. I rubbed my cock hard and this strange white stuff came out and I felt really overcome with the smell of the warm rubber and the warm fluid in my hands. I wasnt sure what that white stuff was but can now think it was my first try at masturbation and as a result I produced my first cum. After that happened I couldnt stop wearing the mac. My mum said I was daft but I certainly wasn't that.
I have grown up with the fact that I loved rubber and to be wearing it really turned me on. To this day I love to wear rubber or indeed pvc and my fave is also Hunter Wellies. I just love to get naked and masturbate until I shoot my cum onto my boots. Its raining now so I have to get derssed only in my mac and wellies and go for a walk........
hotwilly

Re: Rubber Rainwear

Post by hotwilly »

Did you go for a walk dressed as you said?
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
bibill1

Post by bibill1 »

yes i do. i go out with my rubber mac and wellies....nothing else
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

bibill1 wrote:yes i do. i go out with my rubber mac and wellies....nothing else
No trousers ?? Now that is brave!

have done it wellies / overtrousers & mac but not trouserless
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)