The story about a girl and a mac part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rainwearlover

The story about a girl and a mac part 2

Post by Rainwearlover »

Hi there folks, it´s time for an update :) Here is part 2 of my little story...
Contains elements of an "adult nature" beware! :)

I REALLY would like feedback/comments on this, just like the last one (thanks to all that commented on the first part btw) Good, bad etc. suggestions for the next part...

Here it comes, enjoy!
Rainwearlover.

The following morning Lisa woke up to the sound of birds singing. She sat up in bes and looked around her. Lazily she looked out the window to see a blue sky with a few, white clouds. Lisa spotted the mac on her chair and slowly she began to smile, she remebered the forecast of rain and how she wanted to try it out in the rain. She looked at her alarm clock, ten to eight. Becky wouldn´t be around till after 5 or so, plenty of time to be bored, Lisa thought. Still sitting on her bed Lisa started to wonder if she would be lazy and stay put or if she should go out and exrecise. She chose the exercise, knowing that it would help to keep her fit, even if it was boring. Well, anything to pass the time she said to herself and got out of bed. She got dressed in a white t-shirt and shorts and went down stairs to the kitchen and took an apple and a glass of water before she put on her shoes.

When she got outside she started to think about where she would go. After a while of thinking she decided to take the same way she used to while still living at home, down the road, across the field and through the woods and back home. Whitout further delay she set off. She really enjoyed it, being able to run outside in the countryside was something much better than the gym back in the city where she went to university. The fresh air, changing scenery and all that, it really did her a world of good. Lisa ran along a farm track on the far side of the field, a few minutes later she would enter the woods. All was looking just like she remebered it. Lisa continued through the woods. She stopped to catch her breath at a small brook flowing through the forrest. She stood and watched it flowing, once again she started to think about getting to wear the mac in the rain, how nice it would be. She looked up, it was definitly getting cloudy but would it rain? Full of hope and expectations for the afternoon and evening she set of once again. The woods were split by the road going straight through, the same road that lead to the house and so on. Lisa crossed the road and continued through the woods. 15 minutes later she came out of the woods and into the backyard of her parents house. She sat down on a chair in the yard to catch her breath once again. Looking out over the garden she remebered the list her mother had written of what to do in the garden. Lisa thought it looked just fine like it was, knowing her mother was a bit of a neat-freak when it came to gardening she knew that she had put down more things to do than necessary, even for her standard.

Lisa went back inside and took of her shoes and put them next to her rubberboots. She picked up one of the boots and examined it. Still there were dirt on it, she decided they needed a more thorough wash before she could polish them. She took them with her up stairs and went to her room. She undressed and got herself a towel, looking down at the floor she saw her leggings, they looked like they too could do with a bit of a wash. She picked them up too and headed for the bathroom. What a sight it must have been Lisa thought to herself, a girl going to take a shower carrying rubberboots and latexleggings with her. She started to giggle.
In the bathroom she turned on the water in the shower and stepped into the stream of warm water. A while later she reached for the leggings which she then started to wash, with difficulty she turned them insideout and washed the inside thoroughly with plenty of warm water. After a while she was satisfied and put them aside, she once again reached out, this time to take the boots. She washed the boots, both inside and outside. Soon she was done with it all. She reached for the towel and wrapped it around herself. She hung up the leggings in the shower and went to redress. A while later she came back for the boots with she placed outside in the sunshine to dry and air out.

The following hours Lisa spent tidying up the allready perfectly tidy house, going to the supermarket and preparing dinner for herself and Becky.
In the sky the clouds were gray and dark, almost black, just by looking at them Lisa could tell that is was going to be pouring down when it finally started. As much as she was looking forwards to the rain she hoped it wouldn´t start till after Becky had got there. She wanted Becky to join her in the rain, deep down inside she hoped that Becky also would wear a mac, maybe she could take the red one... Lisa was sitting daydreaming about getting to wear the mac in the rain, seeing Becky in a mac and allsorts of other things when she was brought back to reality by the sound of her phone ringing. She got up from the couch in the livingroom where she had been sitting and daydreaming to answear the phone. Lisa picked up the phone and saw that it was Becky calling. Lisa answeared quickly. Hi pumpkin, Becky said, I´m about an hour away right now, just to let you know. Shall I pick up something on the way or are you all set? Here it´s raining cats and dogs, so I thought you might want me got get whatever you need, if you need something, considering you don´t like rainy weather as much as I do. “...like rainy weather as much as I do” The words came like a bolt out of the blue, Lisa´s heart started beating faster. She tried to sound as casual as she could, not wanting to give it away untill she got there, and answeared: Thanks for asking but I´ve been taking care of it all today, so I´m all set. Ok, Becky said, well better not talk while driving, see you soon. Yep, bye! Lisa replied and they hung up. “...like the rain as much as I do.” The words were ringing in her head and Lisa allmost jumped of excitement and expectations. Could it mean that Becky liked the rain and didn´t mind being out and about in it?

Lisa was full of joy as she waited for Becky to arrive. The following hour she sat in the kitchen, looking out over the road and every now and then tried to read a magazine. The minutes slowly crept by, one by one. Lisa looked at the watch many, many times to see how long before Becky would be there.

Finally the hour had passed, Becky would be there any minute now. Ten more minutes passed before Lisa heard a car coming down the road. Lisa looked out the window, it was Becky! Lisa stood up and almost ran to the hallway to open the door to go out and greet her. Lisa looked in the mirror before going out, just to check she was looking good. Lisa opened the door and stepped out, Becky had just got out of the car and was looking around as to get her bearings. Hi, Lisa said and Becky turned around to face her, Hi there she said and they hugged eachother and kissed. I´ve been missing you Lisa said and looked at Becky. So have I, Becky replied. They kissed again before letting go of eachother. Let me help you with your stuff Lisa said and took one of Beckys bags. Thanks, Becky said and took another bag and followed Lisa inside. Got more stuff you need to get inside Lisa asked. Yeah, I got a small trunk in the back of the car too. The went back outside to get the trunk.

Half an hour later they were ready to have dinner, which Lisa had prepared earlier in the day. While sitting there chatting and catching up on what they had done since last time, Lisa told her about the neighbour that had invited them over for tea the previous evening. Why she had done that and how Lisa came to be there she didn´t tell, nor did Becky ask. So is it ok with you if we go there? I kind of promised we would come over... Yeah sure, why not Becky said with a smile. As they were sitting there talking, Lisa asked if the drive there had gone allright. Yeah, no problems, piece of cake with your driving instructions and all. I managed to drive away from the rain on the motorway Becky said and looked out the window, but I think it´s gonna hit us any minute now by the looks of it. In the same moment as becky finished her sentence the rain started, at first gently but pretty soon it turned into heavy rain. Here it comes, Becky smiled. They soon finished their dinner and sat quietly looking out the window. Outside the rain was as still heavy, beating on the roof and windows. Ahh... Becky sighed looking out the window, there really isn´t anything like a good, heavy rainstorm. Lisa said nothing atfirst but then she braced herself and said “If you like to I´m sure we could go out...” Becky sat silent, still looking out the window. After a moment Becky spoke again, you know what, I really would like to go out. Those were the words Lisa had hoped to hear all day. Lisa had a hard time hiding her excitement, but she felt she must. Finally had the moment arrived, she would finally get to try out her new mac in the rain. Well, let´s go then Lisa said after a few moments of silence. Ok, Becky said, I don´t know about you but I´m for sure going to wear my mac, Lisa´s heart was pounding in her chest, not only was she about to get to wear her new untested mac in the rain but she would also get to see her lover in one too. Lisa was really excited now. Do you want to borrow my other mac or... Becky asked. Lisa said no thanks, I actually got a mac of my own now. You do? Becky asked. Yeah, Lisa replied quietly. How nice, show me! Ok Lisa said, I got it upstairs. Ok, go get it and I´ll start dressing in my own. Off you go, Becky smiled and gave Lisa a light slap on the but. Lisa went up stairs and to the bathroom. A few minutes later she went to her room and got her mac. She put on a thick sweater and then started to put on the mac. Just as soon as she got it on and the belt tighten as tight as she could the same feelings she had felt the day before were there again. She felt protected, safe and sexy, somehow it boosted her confidence Lisa thought. She felt like she could do anything, dressed like that noting was impossible. Lisa went back down stairs and turned to face Becky. As soon as she saw Becky standing there smiling she went weak at the knees, not only of surprise but also of joy. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined Becky dressed in what she now was wearing. Lisa had never seen Becky look so incredibly sexy before. Nice! Becky said with a big smile when she saw Lisa dressed up in her shiny yellow pvc mac. I see you know how to dress for the rain, Becky continued. Lisa didn´t really register anything Becky said, she was completly blown away by the long, rustling black mac Becky was wearing. On her head, Becky had a matching black sou´wester and to complete the outfit, black rubberboots. Lisa?, Lisa! Becky said. Lisa came around again and looked up at Becky. Hey, you allright? Becky said looking slightly worried. Oh.... yeah... I´m fine Lisa said. Ok, are you ready? No, not just yet Lisa said, still need my boots. Lisa walked towards Becky, who now was looking at herself in the mirror, checking that all was as it should be. Lisa picked up the boots, which she earlier in the day had put there when they were dry, as she leant forward to grab hold of them she could sense the smell of rubber, but it didn´t seem to come from the boots. It came from Beckys mac, Lisa was sure of it... Lisa wanted to touch it but she didn´t dare, what if Becky saw her doing it. Lisa started to put on the boots and when she was done she stood back up. Ok, are you set? Becky asked. Yeah, I´m ready, Lisa replied. Ok, well, then off we go, Becky said and turned to open the door. Having opened the door she stopped, turned around, stuck her hands in the pockets of the mac and pulled out something black and shiny. Here, she said and gave the shiny black something to Lisa. What is it Lisa asked nervously. Gloves, Becky replied, put them on!Looking back at Becky, Lisa saw that she was just about to put on a pair too. Becky slid her hands inside the black, shiny gloves with ease. Hesitating a moment Lisa soon put on the pair she was holding. They felt great against her skin, she noticed that they felt rubbery, almost like latex. Why do we need these, Lisa asked. To protect our hands from the rain Becky smiled and stepped out into the rain. Lisa followed her out and closed the door behind her. Lisa pulled up the hood of the mac over her head.

It was raining heavily as the two girls got out. Lisa looked at Becky and noticed how happy she was. Do you really like the rain? Lisa asked. Yeah, why do you ask? Well, you seem to be so happy now that you´re out here in it, Lisa said. Becky just smiled. Why don´t you show me around Becky said a few moments later. Ok, Lisa said and they went to the back yard. This is the garden Lisa said as they got to the other side of the house. I got a lot of gardening to do, would you mind helping me with it later? Yeah, no problem Becky answeared. Come on, Becky suddenly said after having looked at the garden for a while. She took Lisa by the hand and as the two gloved hands touch eachother they made a squeeky noise. Becky dragged Lisa across the garden to the path leading into the woods at the far end of the garden. Where does it lead Becky asked, pointing at the path. That? Just trought the woods and to a field nearby Lisa answeared. Ok, come on, let´s walk through the woods Becky said and set off. Lisa followed behind her. 50 yards into the woods along the path, Becky suddenly stopped and turned to face Lisa. I forgot to ask you, what do you think about my mac? Becky said with a big smile. Lisa was surprised by the question as she was busy enjoying her mac. Your honest oppinion please! Lisa hesitated before answearing. I think it looks great actually Lisa said. Thanks, Becky said. Looking at Lisa, Becky spoke again, but this time she didn´t sound as confident as she always used to do. Hesitating and with a slightly trembling voice she said, Lisa, I would like to make a confession... Lisa´s heart started pounding, she felt nervous, what was she going to say? Had she found another lover? What was it? Lisa was really nervous as Becky continued. I have to confess that I´m a rainwear fetishist, I hope you don´t think less of me now, but felt it was best to come clean about it... Lisa was relived when she heard that it wasn´t about them being together and that sort of stuff. Hesitating a few moments, Lisa looked up at Becky and said that she didn´t mind it at all. Actually, I too got a confession to make, I think that I might be a rainwear fetishist too... What? Are you? Becky asked. Yeah, I think I am, Lisa answeared. When did you become that? Becky was really surprised Lisa could tell. Yesterday, Lisa told her how she had got the box containing rainwear and how she came to try on the mac without anything but the latexleggings underneath, she told her how good it felt, how natural and how sexy she felt while wearing it. Becky walked up to Lisa and put her arms around her, hugging her. Becky whispered “I love you” in Lisa´s ear. Lisa hugged Becky and said love you too. With their faces just inches apart, they started kissing. They stood there kissing and hugging for a long time before slowly letting go of each other, Becky was the first to speak, you know, ever since I first met you I wanted to see you in rainwear, thanks for making my dream come true! My honest oppinion about you mac Lisa continued, I have never seen you looking so incredibly hot before! It´s beyond my wildest dreams! I´m glad you like it Becky said smiling. Becky took a few steps back and started to pose for Lisa. This is my favourite mac, my SBR mac. SBR? Lisa said. Yeah, shiny black rubber Becky smiled. Becky spread her legs, leant forward and put her gloved hands on her breasts, looking at Lisa all the time. Lisa looked at Becky posing infront of her, the rain flowing down her rubber covered body. Lisa felt how her panties had got slightly damp, she was getting turned on by the show put on by Becky. Stop it Lisa giggled, you´re making my panties wet. Becky smiled and said, just looking at you makes mine damp. Lisa walked up to Becky and slowly pushed her back up against a tree, she then slowly ran her hands up and down the mac a few times before placing them on Beckys breasts. Becky pulled Lisa closer and slapped her on the butt. Lisa just smiled and they began kissing once again.

The girls stood there under a tree in the rain, with the rain just dripping off of their macs. They stood caressing eachother for a long time before they finally let go of eachother. Wow, Lisa said as they let go, Becky just smiled. After a few moments of silence Becky took Lisa by the hand and they began to walk along the path through the woods. A while later they came to the road going through the woods. They stopped and Lisa turned to Becky and asked where they should go. I think we should go back, think it´s about time we went to neighbour for the tea... before it gets too late Lisa said, answearing her own question. Ok, we can do that, Becky said. We won´t have to stay long, as I have to confess I would rather be out here in the rain than sitting inside... You really like being dressed in that mac, Becky said. Lisa just nodded. They walked along the road back towards the house, listening to the rain falling onto their macs, both clearly enjoying it. They approached the neighbours house and Lisa said, well, there it is and pointed at the house. The walked up to the door and rang the bell. Silence, then a few thuds and the door opened. Hi there, come on in! come on in! The old woman stepped out of the doorway and Becky and Lisa stepped in. The woman closed the door behind them and turned to face them. Rough weather we got today, don´t you think Lisa, the woman said. Yeah, Lisa replied. So, who might you be, the woman said and looked at Becky. Lisa stepped in to introduce them to eachother, Becky this is Dorothy, Dorothy Becky. Dorothy and Becky shook hands. Now, come on girls, take of your macs and come in, the tea is just about ready. They started to take of their macs, Lisa somehow felt reluctant to give up the comfort and protection of the mac. Dorothy stepped back to let the girls have more space while taking of their macs. I see you are not the only one here who knows how to dress for the weather, Dorothy said to Lisa. That´s a very smart mac you got there Becky, and matching sou´wester and gloves too. It really is a long time since I last saw a young woman dressed in that kind of rainwear. Becky just smiled. By now both girls were out of their raingear. They followed Dorothy into the livingroom where they sat down on the couch. Dorothy continued into the kitchen. A few minutes later she came back with the tea...
Lisa and Becky sat there chatting with Dorothy, drinking their tea for an hour. Lisa then looked at the watch and said that they better be going back, that they still had things to do. Oh, how time flies, Dorothy said. Well, please come again if you feel like it, hope I didn´t bore you to death she smiled as Lisa and Becky stood up. They went back to the hallway and began to put on their macs. Before long they were both ready to go back out, where the rain still was as heavy as when they left it. They started to walk back towards Lisa´s house, as they were somewhere in between the two houses Becky looked at Lisa and said, Lisa do you know what I allways wanted to do? No what´s that? Lisa said curiously. I have allways wanted to go for a ride on a motorbike, in the rain... I was wondering if it maybe could be done tonight...? Lisa was a little surprised about what Becky said. Lisa thought it over quickly, then she said yes. That way she could also show Becky around the town, maybe not the best conditions for that, nor for riding a mc, but what the heck Lisa thought. Of course we would have to be wearing some sort of protection against the rain Becky smiled. Do you have some suitable rainwear? Lisa hadn´t thought of that, but then she remembered the rainsuits that she had picked out of the box the day before. Well yeah, sort of... but I really wouldn´t want to wear it in public you see, they´re.... a bit bright... Lisa said. Oh, I see Becky said, well if you don´t feel like wearing it now you could borrow a set that I got, don´t worry, they´re not bright or anything. Ok, sounds good Lisa replied. She could tell that Becky was excited, if it was for the fact that they were about to go for a ride or if it was for the fact that she had gotten her to agree to wear rainwear she didn´t know. Lisa didn´t show it but she was also excited, mainly because of what she would be wearing, which she didn´t know as Becky hadn´t said anything about what kind of rainwear it would be.

Soon they were back home, where they once again took of their raingear. Well, when do you want to go Lisa asked. Now, Becky said, or atleast as soon as we´re ready. Ok, whatever you say Lisa said and went for the toilet. 10 minutes later Lisa came back to the hall way and found Becky dressed and ready to go. For the second time that day lisa was completly stunned by what Becky was wearing. She just looked at Becky. Becky was dressed in a two piece suit, a suitably lose fitting anorak and pants all in semi shiny, graphite grey rubber. Becky posed for Lisa and said, this is what we´ll be wearing. It took a while before Lisa could speak again, when she finally said something again it was, wow, that is way niceer than what I would have had to wear. Thanks Becky said, she then pointed to a chair and said, there´s your suit, put it on! No need to say that again! Lisa said as she began to put on the suit, the pants felt rubbery and had the distictive smell of rubber about them. Lisa pulled up the pants, she hadn´t noticed it before but it was bibpants. She then began to put on the anorak, it too had a rubbery smell to it. Lisa noticed how good it felt as she touched the material, she noticed that there weren´t any backing fabric as she pulled the anorak over her head, just pure rubber. Once in place she pulled the drawstring at the bottom of the anorak as tight as it would go, just like Becky had done. Lisa the put on the same rubberboots she had used just minutes before, she put the pants on top of the boots. Gloves Becky said and gave her a pair, these weren´t the same gloves she had used earlier, these were thicker. Lisa put them on and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked simply great, all covered in grey rubber, except her gloved hands, which were covered by the black rubber gloves. As Lisa stood there Becky walked up behind her, they looked identical. Now there´s a good rubber girl Becky said, looking over Lisa´s shoulder as they stood infront of the mirror. Becky put her arms around Lisa and hugged her from behind before slowly and gently sliding her gloved hands up to Lisas breasts. Mmm... Lisa sighed. She had never experienced anything like this before but she liked every second of it. Lisa turned around to return the favor, but as she slid her hands along Beckys suit, Becky suddenly grabbed her hands and pushed Lisa up against the wall. Becky didn´t let go of Lisa´s hands, she held them in a firm grip over Lisa´s head as she pushed her up against the wall. Becky looked Lisa deep in the eyes and said, not now, later... rubbergirl. She then kissed her and let go of her. Lisa was a bit shocked by it all, Becky could see that and quickly said, sorry, I got a bit carried away... Don´t be, Lisa said, actually I thought it was kind of hot... what do you mean by later...? Becky just smiled and ignored the question. Ready to go now? Oh, yeah, yeah I am Lisa replied, full of wonder about what Becky meant with “not now, later”.

The girls made their way to the garage, Lisa leading the way. Lisa stopped at a shelf in the garage and took down the two helmets, she handed them both to Becky, hold these for me. Becky did as she was told. Lisa opened the garage door then turned her attention to the outline of a motorbike under a dustcover in the far corner of the garage. She grabbed hold of the cover and pulled it away, revealing a 1960´s triumph motorcycle in tip top condition. What... I thought... Becky said as she saw the bike, I thought we were going to take your vespa... You did? Said Lisa, sounding surprised, I thought you said motorcycle? Well, I´ll guess that will do fine too... Lisa smiled and started to push the bike out of the corner into the middle of the garage, well, I if you want to ride a mc, then this is it. Becky just looked at it, sort of like Lisa had looked at her when she first had seen her in her SBR mac. If you prefer the vespa we can take it, but it will be really slow going, it doesn´t like the rain as much as you do... No, no that will be just as good, probably better I think, Becky said. Good, Lisa said. I´ll just have to see if I remember how to start this... Lisa turned the key in the ignition, adjusted the choke and then gave it a good kick with the kickstart. The engine came to life with a roar, Lisa quickly let go of the throttle. Give me a helmet Lisa said, Becky gave her one and stepped back. Lisa put on the helmet and made sure it would stay on too, securing the strap. I´ll just go for a quick test drive, so that I remeber how it all works... She then put it into gear and slowly pulled out onto the drive where she stopped and sat idle for a minute or so. Then she slowly began to move again, this time out onto the road. Becky stood in the garage watching as Lisa drove away down the road. Becky could nolonger see her but she heard as Lisa shifted into the next gear. The sound of the bike died away, only to be replaced by the sound of the rain falling outside. Lisa had got the hang of the bike pretty quickly, as it wasn´t nowhere near her first time driving it. Feeling confident she knew enough to take Becky with her, she turned around after a mile and drove back. Lisa was glad that Becky had been so kind and lent her the rubber rainsuit, it really did an excellent job keeping her dry and protected. She didn´t think about it, it felt very good, allmost like she wasn´t wearing anything at all. Besides it was comfortable to drive in Lisa thought. Lisa´s mind drifted away, how good it must feel to be able to wear this suit naked... I´ll some how have to get to do it Lisa thought as she slowed down to pull into the driveway. She got of the bike, leaving it on it´s kickstand, and went to the garage to check on Becky. Put on your helmet and we´ll be going Lisa said to Becky. Becky put it on and started to fumble with the strap, Lisa saw that she didn´t really know what she was doing so she stepped in to help. Soon the helmet was on and the strap secure. Lisa turned of the lights in the garage, closed the door and then got back up on the bike. Becky got on too as soon as Lisa told her she was ready. Hold onto me and lean with me as we turn, Lisa said to Becky. Becky put her arms around Lisa from behind and held on. Ok then, here we go Lisa said and they began to move. Lisa turned out on the road into the direction of the town and gained some speed. Lisa drove the 2 miles to the main road, she then turned right and opened the throttle. The bike set of like a bolt, Lisa loved the acceleration of the triumph, something that her vespa couldn´t quite match. Lisa felt how Becky held on tighter the faster they drove. 10 minutes along the main road and the started to come into town, more and more houses, closer together. Lisa felt Becky losening her grip as they came into town and slowed down. In town it was pretty quiet, not may people out and about. Not many cars either. As they pulled up at a red light to wait for their turn, Lisa suddenly felt Becky´s hands on her breasts again, caressing and squeezing them gently. Lisa enjoyed it so much that she forgot to look at the trafficlight which had turned green, it wasn´t until a car behind them sounded the horn that she noticed the green light. Becky stopped and held on as Lisa pulled away again. Lisa drove around and ended up in a residential area. Lisa was driving slowly so that they could look at the houses and surroundings. Then Becky losened her grip again, Lisa felt Becky stretching her arm and pushing her hand down between her legs, she then gently started to rub... Becky´s other hand had once again made it up to Lisa´s breast where it continued the gentle caressing and squeezing. Lisa really liked the treatment she was getting, slowly but surely it was turning her on. However Becky would stop as soon as Lisa sped up again but also when ever there was somebody watching, that she did stop when somebody was watching Lisa really didn´t mind, she thought that it was a good move from Becky. Thinking about how strange it must look to have the passenger touching and caressing the driver. Lisa soon got to the otherside of town and onto a road which lead away from the town. She started to pick up speed again and felt Becky holding on tighter. 20 minutes into the drive along the road Lisa suddenlt felt Becky losening her grip again, she heard Becky starting to moan, louder and louder, then she started to shake. A few seconds later she grabbed hold of Lisa again. This was very strange, what had happened Lisa wondered and pulled up on a resting place by the side of the road. Was Becky allright? She turned of the engine and turned to look at Becky. Becky got of and stumbled to a bench near by where she sat down with a thud and leaned her head backwards. Lisa was really worried now. She got of the bike and ran to check on Becky. She quickly removed the helmet only to find Becky smiling, looking amused. She was breathing heavily. Are you allright Lisa said looking at Becky. Yeah, I´m fine... just fine... What´s wrong? Lisa said, still looking worried. Nothing is wrong, it´s just that... Just what? Lisa said. It´s just that I just had an orgasm Becky said and looked at Lisa. What...? Lisa said, looking very confused. An orgasm, you know... It must have been the wonderful vibrations of the bike that caused it, well... maybe my vibrating dildo panties could have something to do with it too Becky smiled. She took hold of Lisa´s hand and guided it down between her legs. Lisa felt something vibrating between Becky´s legs. But Becky! You dirty little girl Lisa said and smiled. Do you want to continue now or shall we wait a little. I´d love to rest a little now and continue later... Becky said. Ok, rest it is then, Lisa said and sat down.
mason

Re: The story about a girl and a mac part 2

Post by mason »

Great story, I'm really enjoying it so far...

My only criticism is that it's a little hard to read in parts, because the girl's dialogue is mixed with each other's in the same paragraphs. You need to begin a new paragraph to indicate when they speak; this way it's much easier to read. You also need to check your spelling too. Like this...

Notice how I've illustrated dialogue as well so you can see what they're saying more easily.

It was raining heavily as the two girls got outside. Lisa looked at Becky and noticed how happy she was. "Do you really like the rain?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well, you seem to be so happy now that you´re out here in it," Lisa said.

Becky just smiled. "Why don't you show me around," she said a few moments later.

"Ok," Lisa said and they went to the back yard. "This is the garden," Lisa said as they got to the other side of the house. "I've got a lot of gardening to do; would you mind helping me with it later?"

"Yeah, no problem," Becky answered. "Come on!" she suddenly said after having looked at the garden for a while. She took Lisa by the hand. As the two gloved hands touched each other, they made a squeaky noise. Becky dragged Lisa across the garden to the path leading into the woods at the far end of the garden. "Where does it lead?" Becky asked, pointing at the path.

"That? Just through the woods and to a field nearby," Lisa answered.

Anyway, I hope this helps... (apologies if I've inadvertently offended you - you did ask for feedback. I really like your story, so I took it upon myself to reply here.
Rainwearlover

Post by Rainwearlover »

Point taken mason... thanks... didn´t have the "auto spelling check" function activated as I wrote it... Fixed it now, I hope, as well as the dialogues...

Another try now, hopefully with better spelling...

The stories are identical, nothing removed nothing added, just fixed a few "problems"

THIS is the version to read!

Enjoy!
Rainwearlover.

The following morning Lisa woke up to the sound of birds singing. She sat up in bed and looked around her. Lazily she looked out the window to see a blue sky with a few, white clouds. Lisa spotted the mac on her chair and slowly she began to smile, she remembered the forecast of rain and how she wanted to try it out in the rain. She looked at her alarm clock, ten to eight. Becky wouldn’t be around till after 5 or so, plenty of time to be bored, Lisa thought. Still sitting on her bed Lisa started to wonder if she would be lazy and stay put or if she should go out and exercise. She chose the exercise, knowing that it would help to keep her fit, even if it was boring. Well, anything to pass the time she said to herself and got out of bed. She got dressed in a white t-shirt and shorts and went down stairs to the kitchen and took an apple and a glass of water before she put on her shoes.

When she got outside she started to think about where she would go. After a while of thinking she decided to take the same way she used to while still living at home, down the road, across the field and through the woods and back home. Without further delay she set off. She really enjoyed it, being able to run outside in the countryside was something much better than the gym back in the city where she studied at the university. The fresh air, changing scenery and all that, it really did her a world of good. Lisa ran along a farm track on the far side of the field, a few minutes later she would enter the woods. All was looking just like she remembered it. Lisa continued through the woods. She stopped to catch her breath at a small brook flowing through the forest. She stood and watched it flowing; once again she started to think about getting to wear the mac in the rain, how nice it would be. She looked up, it was definitely getting cloudy but would it rain? Full of hope and expectations for the afternoon and evening she set of once again. The woods were split by the road going straight through, the same road that lead to the house and so on. Lisa crossed the road and continued through the woods. 15 minutes later she came out of the woods and into the backyard of her parent’s house. She sat down on a chair in the yard to catch her breath once again. Looking out over the garden she remembered the list her mother had written of what to do in the garden. Lisa thought it looked just fine like it was, knowing her mother was a bit of a neat-freak when it came to gardening she knew that she had put down more things to do than necessary, even for her standard.

Lisa went back inside and took of her shoes and put them next to her rubber boots. She picked up one of the boots and examined it. Still there were dirt on it, she decided they needed a more thorough wash before she could polish them. She took them with her up stairs and went to her room. She undressed and got herself a towel, looking down at the floor she saw her leggings, they looked like they too could do with a bit of a wash. She picked them up too and headed for the bathroom. What a sight it must have been Lisa thought, a girl going to take a shower carrying rubber boots and latex leggings with her. She started to giggle.
In the bathroom she turned on the water in the shower and stepped into the stream of warm water. A while later she reached for the leggings which she then started to wash, with difficulty she turned them inside out and washed the inside thoroughly with plenty of warm water. After a while she was satisfied and put them aside, she once again reached out, this time to take the boots. She washed the boots, both inside and outside. Soon she was done with it all. She reached for the towel and wrapped it around herself. She hung up the leggings in the shower and went to redress. A while later she came back for the boots with she placed outside in the sunshine to dry and air out.

The following hours Lisa spent tidying up the already perfectly tidy house, going to the supermarket and preparing dinner for herself and Becky.
In the sky the clouds were grey and dark, almost black, just by looking at them Lisa could tell that is was going to be pouring down when it finally started. As much as she was looking forwards to the rain she hoped it wouldn’t start till after Becky had got there. She wanted Becky to join her in the rain, deep down inside she hoped that Becky also would wear a mac, maybe she could take the red one... Lisa was sitting daydreaming about getting to wear the mac in the rain, seeing Becky in a mac and allsorts of other things when she was brought back to reality by the sound of her phone ringing. She got up from the couch in the living room where she had been sitting and daydreaming to answer the phone. Lisa picked up the phone and saw that it was Becky calling. Lisa answered quickly.

Hi pumpkin, Becky said, I’m about an hour away right now, just to let you know. Shall I pick up something on the way or are you all set? Here it’s raining cats and dogs, so I thought you might want me got get whatever you need, if you need something, considering you don’t like rainy weather as much as I do.

“...like rainy weather as much as I do” The words came like a bolt out of the blue, Lisa’s heart started beating faster. She tried to sound as casual as she could, not wanting to give it away until she got there, and answered:

Thanks for asking but I’ve been taking care of it all today, so I’m all set.

Ok, Becky said, well better not talk while driving, see you soon.

Yep, bye! Lisa replied and they hung up.

“...like the rain as much as I do.” The words were ringing in her head and Lisa almost jumped of excitement and expectations. Could it mean that Becky liked the rain, and didn’t mind being out and about in it?

Lisa was full of joy as she waited for Becky to arrive. The following hour she sat in the kitchen, looking out over the road and every now and then tried to read a magazine. The minutes slowly crept by, one by one. Lisa looked at the watch many, many times to see how long before Becky would be there.

Finally the hour had passed, Becky would be there any minute now. Ten more minutes passed before Lisa heard a car coming down the road. Lisa looked out the window, it was Becky! Lisa stood up and almost ran to the hallway to open the door to go out and greet her. Lisa looked in the mirror before going out, just to check she was looking good. Lisa opened the door and stepped out, Becky had just got out of the car and was looking around as to get her bearings.

Hi, Lisa said and Becky turned around to face her.

Hi there she said and they hugged each other and kissed.

I’ve been missing you Lisa said and looked at Becky.

So have I, Becky replied.

They kissed again before letting go of each other.

Let me help you with your stuff Lisa said and took one of Becky’s bags.

Thanks, Becky said and took another bag and followed Lisa inside.

Got more stuff you need to get inside Lisa asked.

Yeah, I got a small trunk in the back of the car too. They went back outside to get the trunk.

Half an hour later they were ready to have dinner, which Lisa had prepared earlier in the day. While sitting there chatting and catching up on what they had done since last time, Lisa told her about the neighbour that had invited them over for tea the previous evening. Why she had done that and how Lisa came to be there she didn’t tell, nor did Becky ask.

So is it ok with you if we go there? I kind of promised we would come over...

Yeah sure, why not, Becky said with a smile.

As they were sitting there talking, Lisa asked if the drive there had gone all right. Yeah, no problems, piece of cake with your driving instructions and all.

I managed to drive away from the rain on the motorway Becky said and looked out the window, but I think it’s going to hit us any minute now by the looks of it.

In the same moment as Becky finished her sentence the rain started, at first gently but pretty soon it turned into heavy rain.

Here it comes, Becky smiled.

They soon finished their dinner and sat quietly looking out the window. Outside the rain was as still heavy, beating on the roof and windows.

Ahh... Becky sighed looking out the window, there really isn’t anything like a good, heavy rainstorm.

Lisa said nothing at first but then she braced herself and said “If you like to I’m sure we could go out...”

Becky sat silent, still looking out the window.

After a moment Becky spoke again, you know what, I really would like to go out.

Those were the words Lisa had hoped to hear all day. Lisa had a hard time hiding her excitement, but she felt she must. Finally had the moment arrived, she would finally get to try out her new mac in the rain.

Well, lets go then Lisa said after a few moments of silence.

Ok, Becky said, I don’t know about you but I’m for sure going to wear my mac,

Lisa’s heart was pounding in her chest, not only was she about to get to wear her new untested mac in the rain but she would also get to see her lover in one too. Lisa was really excited now.

Do you want to borrow my other mac or... Becky asked.

Lisa said no thanks, I actually got a mac of my own now.

You do? Becky asked.

Yeah, Lisa replied quietly.

How nice, show me!

Ok Lisa said, I got it upstairs.

Ok, go get it and I’ll start dressing in my own. Off you go, Becky smiled and gave Lisa a light slap on the butt.

Lisa went up stairs and to the bathroom. A few minutes later she went to her room and got her mac. She put on a thick sweater and then started to put on the mac. Just as soon as she got it on and the belt tighten as tight as she could the same feelings she had felt the day before were there again. She felt protected, safe and sexy, somehow it boosted her confidence Lisa thought. She felt like she could do anything, dressed like that noting was impossible. Lisa went back down stairs and turned to face Becky. As soon as she saw Becky standing there smiling she went weak at the knees, not only of surprise but also of joy. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined Becky dressed in what she now was wearing. Lisa had never seen Becky look so incredibly sexy before.

Nice! Becky said with a big smile when she saw Lisa dressed up in her shiny yellow pvc mac. I see you know how to dress for the rain, Becky continued.

Lisa didn’t really register anything Becky said, she was completely blown away by the long, rustling black mac Becky was wearing. On her head, Becky had a matching black sou´wester and to complete the outfit, black rubber boots.

Lisa?, Lisa! Becky said.

Lisa came around again and looked up at Becky.

Hey, you all right? Becky said looking slightly worried.

Oh.... yeah... I’m fine Lisa said.

Ok, are you ready?

No, not just yet Lisa said, still need my boots.

Lisa walked towards Becky, who now was looking at herself in the mirror, checking that all was as it should be. Lisa picked up the boots, which she earlier in the day had put there when they were dry, as she leant forward to grab hold of them she could sense the smell of rubber, but it didn’t seem to come from the boots. It came from Becky’s mac, Lisa was sure of it... Lisa wanted to touch it but she didn’t dare, what if Becky saw her doing it. Lisa started to put on the boots and when she was done she stood back up.

Ok, are you set? Becky asked.

Yeah, I’m ready, Lisa replied.

Ok, well, then off we go, Becky said and turned to open the door.

Having opened the door she stopped, turned around, stuck her hands in the pockets of the mac and pulled out something black and shiny.

Here, she said and gave the shiny black something to Lisa.

What is it Lisa asked nervously.

Gloves, Becky replied, put them on!

Looking back at Becky, Lisa saw that she was just about to put on a pair too. Becky slid her hands inside the black, shiny gloves with ease. Hesitating a moment Lisa soon put on the pair she was holding. They felt great against her skin, she noticed that they felt rubbery, almost like latex.

Why do we need these, Lisa asked.

To protect our hands from the rain Becky smiled and stepped out into the rain. Lisa followed her out and closed the door behind her. Lisa pulled up the hood of the mac over her head.

It was raining heavily as the two girls got out. Lisa looked at Becky and noticed how happy she was.

Do you really like the rain? Lisa asked.

Yeah, why do you ask?

Well, you seem to be so happy now that you’re out here in it, Lisa said. Becky just smiled.

Why don’t you show me around Becky said a few moments later.

Ok, Lisa said and they went to the back yard. This is the garden Lisa said as they got to the other side of the house. I got a lot of gardening to do, would you mind helping me with it later?

Yeah, no problem Becky answered. Come on, Becky suddenly said after having looked at the garden for a while. She took Lisa by the hand and as the two gloved hands touch each other they made a squeaky noise. Becky dragged Lisa across the garden to the path leading into the woods at the far end of the garden.

Where does it lead Becky asked, pointing at the path.

That? Just trough the woods and to a field nearby Lisa answered.

Ok, come on, let’s walk through the woods Becky said and set off. Lisa followed behind her. 50 yards into the woods along the path, Becky suddenly stopped and turned to face Lisa.

I forgot to ask you, what do you think about my mac? Becky said with a big smile.

Lisa was surprised by the question as she was busy enjoying her mac.

Your honest opinion please!

Lisa hesitated before answering.

I think it looks great actually Lisa said.

Thanks, Becky said. Looking at Lisa, Becky spoke again, but this time she didn’t sound as confident as she always used to do. Hesitating and with a slightly trembling voice she said,

Lisa, I would like to make a confession... Lisa’s heart started pounding, she felt nervous, what was she going to say? Had she found another lover? What was it? Lisa was really nervous as Becky continued.

I have to confess that I’m a rainwear fetishist, I hope you don’t think less of me now, but felt it was best to come clean about it...

Lisa was relived when she heard that it wasn’t about them being together and that sort of stuff. Hesitating a few moments, Lisa looked up at Becky and said that she didn’t mind it at all.

Actually, I too got a confession to make, I think that I might be a rainwear fetishist too...

What? Are you? Becky asked.

Yeah, I think I am, Lisa answered.

When did you become that? Becky was really surprised Lisa could tell.

Yesterday, Lisa told her how she had got the box containing rainwear and how she came to try on the mac without anything but the latex leggings underneath, she told her how good it felt, how natural and how sexy she felt while wearing it. Becky walked up to Lisa and put her arms around her, hugging her. Becky whispered “I love you” in Lisa’s ear. Lisa hugged Becky and said love you too. With their faces just inches apart, they started kissing. They stood there kissing and hugging for a long time before slowly letting go of each other, Becky was the first to speak.

You know, ever since I first met you I wanted to see you in rainwear, thanks for making my dream come true!

My honest opinion about you mac Lisa continued, I have never seen you looking so incredibly hot before! It’s beyond my wildest dreams!

I’m glad you like it Becky said smiling. Becky took a few steps back and started to pose for Lisa. This is my favourite mac, my SBR mac.

SBR? Lisa said.

Yeah, shiny black rubber Becky smiled. Becky spread her legs, leant forward and put her gloved hands on her breasts, looking at Lisa all the time. Lisa looked at Becky posing in front of her, the rain flowing down her rubber covered body. Lisa felt how her panties had got slightly damp, she was getting turned on by the show put on by Becky.

Stop it Lisa giggled, you’re making my panties wet.

Becky smiled and said, just looking at you makes mine damp.

Lisa walked up to Becky and slowly pushed her back up against a tree, she then slowly ran her hands up and down the mac a few times before placing them on Becky’s breasts. Becky pulled Lisa closer and slapped her on the butt. Lisa just smiled and they began kissing once again.

The girls stood there under a tree in the rain, with the rain just dripping off of their macs. They stood caressing each other for a long time before they finally let go of each other.

Wow, Lisa said as they let go, Becky just smiled. After a few moments of silence Becky took Lisa by the hand and they began to walk along the path through the woods. A while later they came to the road going through the woods. They stopped and Lisa turned to Becky and asked where they should go.

I think we should go back, think it’s about time we went to neighbour for the tea... before it gets too late Lisa said, answering her own question.

Ok, we can do that, Becky said.

We won’t have to stay long, as I have to confess I would rather be out here in the rain than sitting inside...

You really like being dressed in that mac, Becky said.

Lisa just nodded.

They walked along the road back towards the house, listening to the rain falling onto their macs, both clearly enjoying it. They approached the neighbours house and Lisa said, well, there it is and pointed at the house. The walked up to the door and rang the bell. Silence, then a few thuds and the door opened.

Hi there, come on in! Come on in!

The old woman stepped out of the doorway and Becky and Lisa stepped in. The woman closed the door behind them and turned to face them.

Rough weather we got today, don’t you think Lisa, the woman said.

Yeah, Lisa replied.

So, who might you be, the woman said and looked at Becky.

Lisa stepped in to introduce them to each other,

Becky this is Dorothy, Dorothy Becky.

Dorothy and Becky shook hands.

Now, come on girls, take of your macs and come in, the tea is just about ready.

They started to take of their macs, Lisa somehow felt reluctant to give up the comfort and protection of the mac. Dorothy stepped back to let the girls have more space while taking of their macs.

I see you are not the only one here who knows how to dress for the weather, Dorothy said to Lisa.

That’s a very smart mac you got there Becky, and matching sou´wester and gloves too. It really is a long time since I last saw a young woman dressed in that kind of rainwear.

Becky just smiled. By now both girls were out of their raingear. They followed Dorothy into the living room where they sat down on the couch. Dorothy continued into the kitchen. A few minutes later she came back with the tea...
Lisa and Becky sat there chatting with Dorothy, drinking their tea for an hour. Lisa then looked at the watch and said that they better be going back, that they still had things to do.

Oh, how time flies, Dorothy said. Well, please come again if you feel like it, hope I didn’t bore you to death she smiled as Lisa and Becky stood up.

They went back to the hallway and began to put on their macs. Before long they were both ready to go back out, where the rain still was as heavy as when they left it. They started to walk back towards Lisa’s house, as they were somewhere in between the two houses Becky looked at Lisa and said;

Lisa do you know what I always wanted to do?

No what’s that? Lisa said curiously.

I have always wanted to go for a ride on a motorbike, in the rain... I was wondering if it maybe could be done tonight...?

Lisa was a little surprised about what Becky said. Lisa thought it over quickly, then she said yes.

That way she could also show Becky around the town, maybe not the best conditions for that, or for riding a mc, but what the heck Lisa thought.

Of course we would have to be wearing some sort of protection against the rain Becky smiled. Do you have some suitable rainwear?

Lisa hadn’t thought of that, but then she remembered the rain suits that she had picked out of the box the day before.

Well yeah, sort of... but I really wouldn’t want to wear it in public you see, they’re.... a bit bright... Lisa said.

Oh, I see Becky said, well if you don’t feel like wearing it now you could borrow a set that I got, don’t worry, they’re not bright or anything.

Ok, sounds good Lisa replied. She could tell that Becky was excited, if it was for the fact that they were about to go for a ride or if it was for the fact that she had gotten her to agree to wear rainwear she didn’t know. Lisa didn’t show it but she was also excited, mainly because of what she would be wearing, which she didn’t know as Becky hadn’t said anything about what kind of rainwear it would be.

Soon they were back home again, where they once again took of their raingear.

Well, when do you want to go Lisa asked.

Now, Becky said, or at least as soon as we’re ready.

Ok, whatever you say Lisa said and went for the toilet.

10 minutes later Lisa came back to the hall way and found Becky dressed and ready to go. For the second time that day Lisa was completely stunned by what Becky was wearing. She just looked at Becky. Becky was dressed in a two piece suit, a suitably lose fitting anorak and pants all in semi shiny, graphite grey rubber.

Becky posed for Lisa and said, this is what we’ll be wearing.

It took a while before Lisa could speak again, when she finally said something again it was, wow, that is way nicer than what I would have had to wear.

Thanks Becky said, she then pointed to a chair and said, there’s your suit, put it on!

No need to say that again! Lisa said as she began to put on the suit.

The pants felt rubbery and had the distinctive smell of rubber about them. Lisa pulled up the pants, she hadn’t noticed it before but it was bib pants. She then began to put on the anorak, it too had a rubbery smell to it. Lisa noticed how good it felt as she touched the material, she noticed that there weren’t any backing fabric as she pulled the anorak over her head, just pure rubber. Once in place she pulled the drawstring at the bottom of the anorak as tight as it would go, just like Becky had done. Lisa the put on the same rubber boots she had used just minutes before, she put the pants on top of the boots.

Gloves Becky said and gave her a pair.

These weren’t the same gloves she had used earlier, these were thicker. Lisa put them on and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked simply great, all covered in grey rubber, except her gloved hands, which were covered by the black rubber gloves. As Lisa stood there Becky walked up behind her, they looked identical.

Now there’s a good rubber girl Becky said, looking over Lisa’s shoulder as they stood in front of the mirror.

Becky put her arms around Lisa and hugged her from behind before slowly and gently sliding her gloved hands up to Lisa’s breasts.

Mmm... Lisa sighed.

She had never experienced anything like this before but she liked every second of it. Lisa turned around to return the favour, but as she slid her hands along Becky’s suit, Becky suddenly grabbed her hands and pushed Lisa up against the wall. Becky didn’t let go of Lisa’s hands, she held them in a firm grip over Lisa’s head as she pushed her up against the wall.

Becky looked Lisa deep in the eyes and said, not now, later... rubber girl.

She then kissed her and let go of her. Lisa was a bit shocked by it all.

Becky could see that and quickly said, sorry, I got a bit carried away...

Don’t be, Lisa said, actually I thought it was kind of hot... what do you mean by later...?

Becky just smiled and ignored the question.

Ready to go now?

Oh, yeah, yeah I am Lisa replied, full of wonder about what Becky meant with “not now, later”.

The girls made their way to the garage, Lisa leading the way. Lisa stopped at a shelf in the garage and took down the two helmets, she handed them both to Becky, hold these for me. Becky did as she was told. Lisa opened the garage door then turned her attention to the outline of a motorbike under a dustcover in the far corner of the garage. She grabbed hold of the cover and pulled it away, revealing a 1960´s triumph motorcycle in tip top condition.

What... I thought... Becky said as she saw the bike, I thought we were going to take your vespa...

You did? Said Lisa, sounding surprised, I thought you said motorcycle?

Well, I’ll guess that will do fine too...

Lisa smiled and started to push the bike out of the corner into the middle of the garage, well, I if you want to ride a mc, then this is it.

Becky just looked at it, sort of like Lisa had looked at her when she first had seen her in her SBR mac.

If you prefer the vespa we can take it, but it will be really slow going, it doesn’t like the rain as much as you do...

No, no that will be just as good, probably better I think, Becky said.

Good, Lisa said.

I’ll just have to see if I remember how to start this... Lisa turned the key in the ignition, adjusted the choke and then gave it a good kick with the kick-start. The engine came to life with a roar, Lisa quickly let go of the throttle.

Give me a helmet Lisa said.

Becky gave her one and stepped back. Lisa put on the helmet and made sure it would stay on too, securing the strap.

I’ll just go for a quick test drive, so that I remember how it all works...

She then put it into gear and slowly pulled out onto the drive where she stopped and sat idle for a minute or so. Then she slowly began to move again, this time out onto the road. Becky stood in the garage watching as Lisa drove away down the road. Becky could no longer see her but she heard as Lisa shifted into the next gear. The sound of the bike died away, only to be replaced by the sound of the rain falling outside. Lisa had got the hang of the bike pretty quickly, as it wasn’t her first time driving it. Feeling confident she knew enough to take Becky with her, she turned around after a mile and drove back. Lisa was glad that Becky had been so kind and lent her the rubber rain suit, it really did an excellent job keeping her dry and protected. She didn’t think about it, it felt very good, almost like she wasn’t wearing anything at all. Besides it was comfortable to drive in Lisa thought. Lisa’s mind drifted away, how good it must feel to be able to wear this suit naked... I’ll some how have to get to do it Lisa thought as she slowed down to pull into the driveway. She got of the bike, leaving it on its kickstand, and went to the garage to check on Becky.

Put on your helmet and we’ll be going Lisa said to Becky.

Becky put it on and started to fumble with the strap, Lisa saw that she didn’t really know what she was doing so she stepped in to help. Soon the helmet was on and the strap secure. Lisa turned of the lights in the garage, closed the door and then got back up on the bike. Becky got on too as soon as Lisa told her she was ready.

Hold onto me and lean with me as we turn, Lisa said to Becky.

Becky put her arms around Lisa from behind and held on.

Ok then, here we go Lisa said and they began to move.

Lisa turned out on the road into the direction of the town and gained some speed. Lisa drove the 2 miles to the main road, she then turned right and opened the throttle. The bike set of like a bolt, Lisa loved the acceleration of the triumph, something that her vespa couldn’t quite match. Lisa felt how Becky held on tighter the faster they drove. 10 minutes along the main road and the started to come into town, more and more houses, closer together. Lisa felt Becky loosening her grip as they came into town and slowed down. In town it was pretty quiet, not may people out and about. Not many cars either. As they pulled up at a red light to wait for their turn, Lisa suddenly felt Becky’s hands on her breasts again, caressing and squeezing them gently. Lisa enjoyed it so much that she forgot to look at the traffic light which had turned green, it wasn’t until a car behind them sounded the horn that she noticed the green light. Becky stopped and held on as Lisa pulled away again. Lisa drove around and ended up in a residential area. Lisa was driving slowly so that they could look at the houses and surroundings. Then Becky loosened her grip again, Lisa felt Becky stretching her arm and pushing her hand down between her legs, she then gently started to rub... Becky’s other hand had once again made it up to Lisa’s breast where it continued the gentle caressing and squeezing. Lisa really liked the treatment she was getting, slowly but surely it was turning her on. However Becky would stop as soon as Lisa sped up again but also when ever there was somebody watching, that she stopped when somebody was watching Lisa really didn’t mind, she thought that it was a good move from Becky. Thinking about how strange it must look to have the passenger touching and caressing the driver. Lisa soon got to the other side of town and onto a road which lead away from the town. She started to pick up speed again and felt Becky holding on tighter. 20 minutes into the drive along the road Lisa suddenly felt Becky loosening her grip again, she heard Becky starting to moan, louder and louder, and then she started to shake. A few seconds later she grabbed hold of Lisa again. This was very strange, what had happened Lisa wondered and pulled up on a resting place by the side of the road. Was Becky all right? She turned of the engine and turned to look at Becky.

Becky got of and stumbled to a bench near by where she sat down with a thud and leaned her head backwards. Lisa was really worried now. She got of the bike and ran to check on Becky. She quickly removed the helmet only to find Becky smiling, looking amused. She was breathing heavily.

Are you all right Lisa said looking at Becky.

Yeah, I’m fine... just fine...

What’s wrong? Lisa said, still looking worried.

Nothing is wrong, it’s just that...

Just what? Lisa said.

It’s just that I just had an orgasm Becky said and looked at Lisa.

What...? Lisa said, looking very confused.

An orgasm, you know... It must have been the wonderful vibrations of the bike that caused it, well... maybe my vibrating dildo panties could have something to do with it too Becky smiled.

She took hold of Lisa’s hand and guided it down between her legs. Lisa felt something vibrating between Becky’s legs.

But Becky! You dirty little girl Lisa said and smiled.
Do you want to continue now or shall we wait a little.

I’d love to rest a little now and continue later... Becky said.

Ok, rest it is then, Lisa said and sat down.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

Thats was a very nice story, bit slow. I think if the girls had been with debs, hehehe rubber girl mite not have waited to long, and she would not have needed the didlo pants..

BLUSH BLUSH.. Debs xx
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Hi,

I loved the story's second part. The second version was much easier to read, especially if I got distracted with a phone call ( i read the whole of the first version before i realised there was a "new improved version"

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

And Debs, i'm sure a nice girl like you would never use dildo pants. Ooh i have an image now.

Have fun

Pete
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

Second version is much better too read !
I like the story.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Great Story Again......Many Thanks for your hard work!!!!! On a personal level,i would love to see more Dominance between the Girls or a third party,with maybe some Mackintosh Worship and Rubber Boot Worship and licking.Thanks anyway.
David

Post by David »

Amazing story,
thanks for all your hard work.
Would love to see the girls in a massive storm where they would truly get to test all there different types of rain wear out.
Can't wait for the next installment.
Five stars across the board * * * * * :mrgreen:
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

What a sensational story.
Does any of the storyline come from personal experiences or is it mostly how many of us would want the world to be!
mason

Post by mason »

I noticed that you've made the changes; it looks great!!

But please, no SM type dominance of that sort like boot worship etc, I like these gentle, fun kind of stories much better