topshop meeting.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
debs37

topshop meeting.

Post by debs37 »

Red pvc topshop raincoat.

Debs was wondering around topshop last week looking for new jeans when she noticed a new item on the peg. Moving towards the new coat I touched it and my eyes lite up. The smooth plastic really made me feel good and a soft tingle shot through my body. Just then the assistant came over and said to me that the coat would suit you.
She was blonde very short hair and was gorgeous about 27 years of age and slim. I smiled and said would you like me to try it on, the assistant blushed a little and said "well If you want to I'll try one on with you".

Great I said and we both took our coats off the peg and in a flash mine was over my head and on me. I chosen a size 10 and it was body tight and the assistant well she must have taken a size 16 off the peg but it hung on her soo well.

We both looked at each other and I said well hunny u suit that even though its massive on you her reply was random but sexy as she said Tight and baggy go well together. eeeemmmm I smiled asked her for her number and met her the next day for coffee and some feely pvc fun.

She was lovely and still smiles at me when I visit the shop.

Debs xxxx
devo2152

Re: topshop meeting.

Post by devo2152 »

bad girl i like it :lol:
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Debs, which mac was it?

The red one or the clear one? Or one of the new black ones that seem to be out of stock everywhere.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Hi Debs - have you had a second meeting yet
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)