lady in red

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
devo2152

lady in red

Post by devo2152 »

i love shiny macs witch brings me to my story of what happened to me one wet evening driving back from bodmin i noticed a car with hazards on in a layby and stopped to see if i could assist in the car was a woman of about 65 with the most fantastic red very shiny pvc mac on i have ever seen she had hit a puddle and soaked her electrics and flattened her car tryin to start it again i offered her a lift home and she agreed as she stepped into my car i noticed her knee high black boots another big turn on of mine.the sound of mac against my leather seats was fab whenever she moved her mac rested against my hand witch was on the gear stick that was great but after a few miles she noticed and pulled it across her lap i said pity that was keeping my hand warm she laughed and said her husband hated her mac i replyed he must be mad its fantastic, she fell silent and didnt speak again untill the tamer bridge loomed into view saying she would pay the toll going through her bag i noticed she had bridge tickets but taking out a ten pound note she placed a hand on my thigh and leaned across me to pay pushing her shoulder into my face this gave me an instant hard on and i must admit to kissing that part of her mac. upon reaching her home witch had a small drive surrounded with small fur trees she thanked me and kissed me on the cheek and tried to open the door witch had safty locks so i had to nip around her side to open said door upon leaving car she slipped and i grabbed her to stop her falling our eyes met and she kissed me hard on the mouth my hands romed all over her mac covered body slipping my hand under the bottom button of her mac i lifted her skirt to fined french knicker and suspenders still locked together i dropped my jeans to my knees and eased my cock between her legs it found the spot instantly and slid into her she leaned back against my car and muttered dont cum in me it wasnt long befor i was on the verge and started to pull out but she squeeled not yet and started to cum soaking my inner thighs plus the sound of her mac creaking against the paintwork of my car sent me over the top and ramming my cock as far as it would go into her i unloaded my cum deep into her womb, she sat in my car to compose herself and i noticed a mix of hers and my cum running out of her and soaking the lineing of her fantastic shiny mac. i never seen her again but would love to meet her or anyone else for similar i always have a shiny mac and boots in car incase i meet m/f but never happens x
hotwilly

Re: lady in red

Post by hotwilly »

Interesting experience & story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Jjai

Re: lady in red

Post by Jjai »

That is such a wonderful experience, it is a shame that you have never seen her again if you go that way regularly.
I wish I had such an experience when I worked / lived in Plymouth. Saying that though I did see a woman in her late 30's who worked in the Ros & son government surplus store for about six weeks.

I had gone in there to buy a heavy Black PVC mac one evening as the shop was about to close trying on lots of different size ex-Navy oilskins which she dressed me in and also modelled for me. I finally chose a double breasted mackintosh and as it was absolutely pouring down outside - quite normal for Plymouth she borrowed one similar from the store and I walked her home.

I think your experience is the better one though!