ROBYN'S RAINCOAT PART 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Collector

ROBYN'S RAINCOAT PART 2

Post by Collector »

Having been extremely embarrassed by my ‘extended borrowing” of Robyn’s raincoat, my mom was then overcome with feelings of guilt that her offspring had had nothing to keep the rain off with in the first place! As a result, the next Saturday morning I was taken down to the local shopping centre and a new navy blue nylon school raincoat was purchased. As my Mom was paying at the till, I idly looked over at a display rack of green raincoats hanging next to the nylon raincoats. There was a slight rubbery smell in the air. Advertised as the approved type for the convent school, they were the same type as Robyn’s….

… and I knew then, no matter how much I tried to resist this strange and perplexing addiction, I could just not let go of the thrill of having HER raincoat in my possession. I just simply HAD to “own” it …

Over the weekend a plan started to form in my mind and by Monday I knew exactly how I was going to get hold of it for keeps! My new raincoat was rolled up neatly and kept in the bottom of my school bag along with the till slip from the shop. I could only go to the shop on Tuesday. I was extremely jumpy as I walked in. I went up to a saleslady and asked if I could return something that was bought by mistake. She replied that this would be in order as long as it was not damaged or dirty and that I had the till slip. I gave this all to her and she checked the coat over.

She was about to refund the money when I told her I would be taking one of the green raincoats instead. She looked a bit puzzled - she said that these were girl’s raincoats for the convent school - was I sure? I felt myself getting red in the face but I told her that it was for “my sister”. She seemed to accept this. Then she mentioned that there was a price difference - the girls’ raincoats were more expensive. I had not thought of this, but I was fortunate that the difference was not too much and that I had enough money on me to cover this - even if it took most of my week’s allowance.

I carefully chose the coat as being the same size as Robyn’s (I knew this by heart!). As I left the shop with my prize, I just hoped that the saleslady would not remember me if I was ever there again with my Mom. The new green raincoat was hidden in the bottom of my schoolbag - now for the second part of the plan, but this was not to be so easy as I had imagined…

On the Wednesday I walked home with David. I now wanted to find out where Robyn’s raincoat was. I kept a look out for it, but it was not hanging on the hallstand with David’s family’s other coats. The only place it could be was in her wardrobe, but of course, I could not look in there when everyone was around.

Thursday was a repeat of Wednesday with little chance of success, but then all of a sudden Robyn and her mom had to go off to the shops. Now here was a distinct chance of finding the coat. But what about Dave? I was just about to give up on the idea when the phone rang. It was one of his friends - would he be on the phone long enough for me to sneak into Robyn’s room and have a look?

Could I really take the chance? But I had to! I slipped away and stood outside her bedroom, listening intensely to the tone of Dave’s conversation… I stepped silently into her room, moved over to her wardrobe and opened it… My heart was beating loudly in my ears. And my hands were shaking. Against all caution I had actually become a prowler! I could smell the now familiar perfume that she wore. Here I was in the holy of holies. But, if I was discovered, it would take a lot of explaining…

I scanned the clothes hanging on the rail for the coat. No sign. Maybe she had folded it up? I looked on the shelves. Still no sign…

I don’t know how long I took. I was about to investigate further when I realised that I could not hear Dave on the phone… He had finished talking! I had just enough time to close Robyn’s wardrobe and step out of her room before he appeared. It had been a close shave!

And the whereabouts of her coat was still a mystery…

But on Friday the mystery was happily solved. It was raining again and Robyn’s mother had gone to fetch her from school. When they arrived I saw Robyn dashing up through the garden up from the car. And, yes, she was wearing her raincoat. (Of course, I had been incredibly stupid -it had been kept in her school bag all along!) She had the hood up and the coat’s belt was tight around her waist, emphasising those wonderful curves of her body. She looked so sensational! I just stared at her as she came in through the front door.

Robyn was drenched. She greeted me as she pulled back the hood from her head. Her blonde hair came cascading out, contrasting against the olive green of the coat, darkened almost to black in its wetness. The belt was undone and she then started to unfasten the buttons. She made this simple act seem so exciting, so marvellous. The coat rustled and squeaked seductively as she twisted her body and leant forwards to pull her arms out of the sleeves. I could not help but notice the shape of her neat little breasts under her school tunic. Free of the damp raincoat, she turned towards the hallstand to hang it up. I caught a glimpse of a slight smile on her face. She was driving me crazy… and she knew it!

My wicked train of thought was interrupted by the arrival of her Mom; I hoped that she had not caught any hint of what I was thinking. I was invited to have something to eat with them in the kitchen. I replied that I would be with them in a moment.

As soon as they were through, with trembling hands I took my schoolbag and placed it under the hallstand. As I crouched down, I deeply inhaled of the magic rubber-girl perfume aroma of HER coat hanging above me – Oh, how I had missed it so!

Then, making sure that Robyn, David and their Mom were still involved in preparing the meal, I took the new green raincoat out and unrolled it carefully and quietly.

Next, I hung it on the hallstand next to Robyn’s raincoat.

Then I made doubly sure that there was absolutely nobody no chance of anybody surprising me… lifted Robyn’s raincoat off the hook… and crammed hurriedly it into the bottom of my bag.

It was finally mine!

To be continued…
Last edited by Collector on January 25th, 2012, 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
mason

Re: ROBYN'S RAINCOAT PART 2

Post by mason »

a very interesting and original story indeed: i'm really enjoying it so far!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Looks good for future episodes
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Superb story, well written, and of a topic that I love.....rubber mackintoshes. Looking forward to part three. Well done collector.