David & Greg - PART ONE

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
hoodtight

David & Greg - PART ONE

Post by hoodtight »

David met Greg when they worked together in the Transportation department of the local council in 1971. They had both completed school and were filling in time before going to university, and had jobs as support personnel. Basically this meant they were the office dogsbodies – but it was work and paid for pints and fun.

Greg came from a rural background and was staying in a very dodgy B&B in the local town, and David lived at home with his parents in a fairly prosperous household. David had been troubled all through his teen years by an emerging fetish – hoods. More accurately he loved nylon or pvc anoraks, quilted parkas, anoraks and good old-fashioned duffle-coats. He particularly liked young fair guys wearing this sort of gear, and was troubled by the arousal of strong sexual desire this caused. He reluctantly suspected that he was gay, or at least bisexual, but was terrified about appearing as anything other than heterosexual.

They both started working in September, and they struck up a perfectly normal friendship which revolved around pubs and the occasional party – all the usual stuff for eighteen year olds. David was aware that he found Gregs’ fair hair and blue eyes attractive, rather added to by his smooth boyish complexion and his infectious laugh. It was a glorious September, and they enjoyed a number of days together.

One Monday in early October it was pouring with rain, real monsoon stuff – and unseasonably cold for the time of year. David had a walk of about half an hour to get to work, so slightly shaky with anticipation he went to the wardrobe in his bedroom and pulled out his recently purchased mountain waterproofs a knee-length bradsport nylon cagoule and matching overtrousers in red. His mother had bought the outfit for him for his birthday after he had announced his intention of going mountain walking with the school in Snowdonia at the end of his last term. Living at home, his parents were up and he shared a brief breakfast with them. His mother commented on the rain, and asked him if he’d like to borrow her car so he didn’t get soaked on his way to work.

“Thanks mum, that’s really kind, but I’d have to feed the meter as I don’t have a staff car park place, and I don’t think that’d go down too well at work. But thanks.”

“You’ll be soaked by the time you get there, I should’ve got up earlier so I could run you – would it matter if you were a few minutes late? I’ll just put some clothes on and run you there myself – Dad would’ve dropped you off I’m sure, but he had to go in really early this morning for a conference call with Bombay.” said Mum.

David thanked her again and reminded her that he had the mountain waterproofs she bought him, and they’d keep him dry through anything the weather threw at him.

“You can’t go to work looking like a mountaineer!” she exclaimed.

“Well, I’d rather that then be sitting in that office sopping wet all day” and with that David left for his room, hoping his mum would drop the issue now.

First, he looked out his Wellington boots, and found a plastic carrier bag for his office shoes. Then with both growing anticipation and growing physicality, he pulled the crinkly red nylon overtrousers over his grey office trousers, He pulled on his wellies, and pulled the overtrouser bottoms over the boots, zipping the side zips shut as he did so. He felt his erection through the shiny red nylon and hoped that he’d be alright walking! Next, the cagoule……he pulled it over his head, and as it slid over his body he felt his head arrive in the hood as the placket behind the short neck zip cleared his lower lip. The pu proofed nylon with its sealed seams had a distinct slightly chemical odour which excited him even more. He found the zip pull, but resisted the temptation to pull it up or to tie the hoodcords until he’d left the house, in case it looked too odd to Mum. He pushed his hood back, and left his room.

“Gosh what a sight” laughed Mum “certainly wouldn’t miss you on the zebra crossing! You’re right to wear it though, I’ve just heard then forecast and its set like this for the next day at least.”

“Thought so” said David “just feel a bit of a fool, but seems silly not to wear it just because of that”

“Of course – don’t be silly you look fine, and I’m sure that there’ll be others wearing whatever they can to keep dry. Don’t forget to put your hood up”. That last comment by his Mum made David blush, and made him more aware of the pulsing erection under the skirt of the knee length cagoule and the overtrousers beneath. He decided he’d refuse the suggestion of wearing his hood, just for form’s sake.

“I won’t bother with the hood – wet hair I can handle, just the rest of me I want to keep dry” he said.

“Don’t be silly, your hair is almost as long as mine and it’ll be impossible once it’s soaked, come here!” she commanded knowing that he wouldn’t approach her. She went to him, spun him round to face her just like she used to do when he was a kid, and pulled up his hood, and zipped up the neck zip. “Gosh big isn’t it?” she said.

“What?” asked David confused by what she meant, and the speed of events as well as his erection.

“The Hood” she said.

“Well out on the hills you’d have at least a hat and possibly a balaclava in winter, so you need to cover that – and if climbing a helmet too I suppose” he gabbled.

“Can you tie it up ok or do you want me to?”

“I’ll do it if I need to”, said David “Must go or I’ll be late. Byee” and he rushed out into the front garden. It was heaving down still, and as soon as he was out of sight of the house he stopped and put down his shoe bag. Looking round he could see nobody else, so he pulled tight the hoodcords – the hood closed leaving just a small circular hole he could just see through and breathe through using his nose, as his mouth was now covered with red pu nylon. He tied the cords and heard the pattering roar of the rain on the nylon encasing him. He set off to work. As he got into the High Road, he saw others in various unusual and unfashionable rainwear, but nobody in a full mountain suit like his. Long yellow oilskin macs with sou’westers seemed to be the most popular. He caught sight of his reflection in a shop window, a scarlet figure, with the almost pointed shape of the hood almost phallic. The little hole around his eyes and nose reminded him of his foreskin around his cock – though he knew that the size of his cock just now would make that hole much bigger!

He walked on, hearing his footfalls through the nylon suit, and the rain. He thought about Greg, and wondered if he had a suit like this – was pretty certain he had not, and wondered if he could get him to buy one. They could go walking together at the weekends, and maybe discover if Greg might enjoy then same things he enjoyed. He accepted that this was unlikely, but it was good to travel hopefully.

Soon the large six storey sixties office block where he worked hove into sight, and he approached it from the car park. The building was on stilts, so that the majority of the ground floor was a covered over car park, bike shed etc with just the reception desk, stairwell and lifts enclosed. He hid in the dry by the large rubbish skip, and started to strip off his suit, taking great care to keep the inside dry as he disrobed. He was just getting out of his Wellingtons when he became aware of someone else. He turned round and saw another waterproof suit standing watching him. This apparition was almost a mirror image of how he had been dressed, only in royal blue instead of red.

“Hello” came a familiar albeit muffled voice.

David’s heart missed a beat. He looked closely and saw a wisp of blonde hair escaping from the side of the tightly tied hood and a pair of amused blue eyes. It was Greg! Wow! He went over to Greg and undid the bow holding the hoodcords tight, let the zip down to uncover his mouth, but left his hood up.

“There. I’ll be able to hear you now! Someone else goes shopping at Blacks then!” said David.

“Yeah – thought I’d be alone in this sort of gear, but I bought it in the summer when I thought I might do some walking – plus I’m a bit fascinated by the concept of protective clothing” admitted Greg.

He pulled the cagoule off, being careful to keep the inside dry just like he’d obviously seen David do, and started to pull off his overtrousers. He turned away from David while he did this, but David was sure he could see a bulge in his crotch that told him something really extraordinary! He felt his own erection grow as he watched.

“Not just the protective clothing, is it, judging from what you’re trying to hide from me! You rather enjoy them a bit more like me from the look of it!!”

Greg blushed deeply – almost the colour of David’s suit. He said nothing, just looked shocked.

David took a huge gamble;

“Look” and he faced Greg. Greg looked, and must have seen David’s erection under his office trousers. Greg made no comment, but stayed looking, blushing, with the royal blue proofed nylon of his overtrousers still round his ankles. David bent down and pulled the trousers back up, feeling the soaked outer material against his hand. He rubbed against Greg’s bulging penis as he did so, and got a wonderful gasping intake of breath as his reward.

Greg still said nothing.

“Greg, don’t you realise that we have both got the same feelings for anoraks? Do we both have the same feeling for each other dressed in anoraks? Would you enjoy coming for a walk with me and seeing if we’d enjoy each other’s company more….” He was temporarily at a loss for words as Greg finally broke the spell.

“Sorry, David, don’t know what you’re talking about, excuse me but I’ve got a meeting at 9.30 and I’m going to be late”. He bent down and stripped the overtrousers off again, and carried his waterproof suit and wellingtons towards reception dodging round the dripping umbrellas, leaving David confused and slightly frightened that he’d misread what he was sure he’d seen. He folded up his gear carefully, and followed Greg into the building, wondering vaguely what the “meeting” was that Greg was attending. He parked his gear amongst all the other wet macs, brollies and quite a few anoraks of varying types (including a couple more mountaineering types apart from his and Greg’s) and set off for the part of the vast open plan office that he serviced.

About mid morning he was on his way down to the floor below with a whole pile of photocopying when out of the loos came Greg. They both stopped and looked at each other, saying nothing. Greg looked out of the window at the grey waterstriped view, and said “Sorry. Took be a bit by surprise. Don’t quite know what to say. Could we get dressed up and go for a walk at lunchtime? Together. In the rain. If you can think of anywhere we might stop and…..and….well have a chat at least. Or something. Well we could go back to mine. Just. No maybe not time at lunch. Well maybe after work. To mine. Like to show you another couple of things there. Ok?”

“Yeah. Ok. Lunchtime then. – maybe down towards the river by those playing fields?” offered David.

“And to my digs later?” countered Greg.

“Probably” agreed David worried about how he’d work round the family evening meal.

TO BE CONTINUED IF SUFFICIENT ENCOURAGEMENT!!!
kulshan

Re: David & Greg - PART ONE

Post by kulshan »

This is one of the better ones! Keep up the plot..can't wait to see what twist and turn it takes!
Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

Please continue... I am imagining that Greg is Gillian though - hope you don't mind..!
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Good srory...good theme... I just wish it was rubber being worn. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to part two.
neil

Post by neil »

I like the story too;anything that involves wearing hoods and,(possibly?) parkas,dufflecoats and anoraks immediately grabs my interest
Thanks for taking the trouble to write it.
Hope you feel sufficiently encouraged to continue.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story - two guys enjoying themselves - please continue.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
overtrousers

Post by overtrousers »

Great story. I have some similar gear that I like wearing ;-) I think you should definitely write more.
raincloud

Post by raincloud »

some gay stuff finally :) like it!