The Shop...

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Cagoule

The Shop...

Post by Cagoule »

The Shop...

It really was the most exciting place that I knew. Every time that I possibly could, I went to the shop. On the ground floor it sells army surplus goods and on the first floor, camping equipment and clothing. My main interest is the first floor. There is a whole section for waterproof raingear. This is what I like. I spent many a happy visit to the store looking at, touching and trying on the swishy nylon cagoules and overtrousers. I probably went there about once a month and usually managed to spend around 30 minutes enjoying myself. I did not just go there to look however, and often made purchases to add to my raingear collection.

Little did I know or expect that a visit to this shop would change my life in so many ways…
One Saturday back in 1992, I agreed to meet with a girl that I had been dating for about a month. We met at noon and had lunch together at a nice cafe we both liked. She was very good looking and I was very, very keen on her. She looked great that day as usual and we chatted over lunch. On her suggestion, we decided to go for a walk in the country the next day and agreed a good place that we both knew.

The conversation changed to other things and then as we neared the end of lunch she said that she wanted to go to and buy a new CD and also to buy a new cagoule. Wow! I was immediately turned on. The thought of what was to happen later that afternoon set my mind racing. I told her I knew a good place where they had a good selection of raingear. She knew of it but had never visited.

We finished lunch, paid and left. We walked to the record store and both bought a couple of CD's each. Then we wandered to some shops nearby and browsed. Afterwards, we drove a short distance and parked outside of the shop. I smiled to myself as I looked at the female mannequin in the window dressed in a knee length Peter Storm smock cagoule and overtrousers. Would this be how Claire would look in ten minutes time? I certainly hoped so. We entered the store and went upstairs.

In front of us were racks and racks of cagoules in every colour and style. I wanted to steer her to the type I liked best, but was cautious not to come over too pushy. She might suspect something about my extreme interest in this type of clothing!

'What type of cagoule do you want, I asked.
'Oh, I'm not sure really. The one I've got now is an old Peter Storm one like this.' She pointed to a rack of regular Peter Storm zip up cagoules. 'It is just about on its last legs. I thought I might try one of these'. With that she pointed to a rack of smock style Peter Storm cagoules hanging in front of her.
Great I thought. Exactly my thinking! I knew where everything was being a regular in this shop and I moved across and took a navy blue Peter Storm smock cagoule from the rack.
'Here try this one. It's a medium which should be ok for you.' I said, taking it from the hanger and handing it to her.
She took it from me and quickly pulled it over her head. Wow, this is unbelievably exciting I thought to myself and I felt more than a stirring in my loins. She pulled the neck zip up and moved to the mirror. She did a twirl, smiled at me and pulled up the hood.
'Yes this fits just right, she said. 'I don't think I'll get at all wet wearing this. I'm going to try a different colour though'.

With that she pulled the cagoule off and tried on an identical one but in green. Meanwhile, I thought it was time that I should join in. I took a royal blue cagoule in the same style and pulled it on. We met at the mirror and she laughed.
'Are you going to buy one as well? Let's hope it rains tomorrow and then we'll get our money's worth. I need a new pair of overtrousers too'.

I thought that all my dreams were coming true at once. Five minutes later we were both standing in front of the mirror together again, smiling at our waterproofed reflections. She was wearing a red Peter Storm smock cagoule and matching overtrousers and I was wearing an olive green cagoule and matching overtrousers. We both had the hoods pulled up and the drawstrings tied.

Just at that moment a girl assistant came up to us and asked if we needed any help. Almost in unison, we said no and that we were OK. The girl gave me a sort of knowing look. She clearly recognised me from my numerous previous visits. She accepted that we were OK and went away.

Claire turned to me and suddenly hugged me. The nylon of our waterproofed cagoule clothing swished loudly. As she pulled me close she must have felt that I was absolutely rock hard. As our brief embrace finished, her hand brushed across my groin and she squeezed my erection. There was no way she could have done this by chance and no way she could have missed the bulge this time. She totally ignored what she had just discovered and the moment passed. I was thrown by what she had just done and what she had discovered but also managed to ignore it.

Hope you like it..? For the remainder of this story plus pics... http://cagoulefetish.blogspot.com/
neil

Re: The Shop...

Post by neil »

This looks like a good story too.I read the longer version on your blog.
Just a small point;did Cds exist in 1992?
Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

Hi Neil. I'm glad you like the story. Can I refer you to the following page http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=7304

I think this will show that my story is historcally accurate..! If you want to chat further about cagoules, post here or email me on peterstormcagoule@yahoo.com

http://cagoulefetish.blogspot.com/
neil

Post by neil »

Thanks.It doesn't seem like that long ago I started buying Cds;I'm getting old!
I recall getting a red Peter Storm nylon jacket and trousers set for my 13th birthday;I was into canoes at the time and was beginning to learn how to sail.That was over 40 years ago!
With all the talk of PVC and rubber on the group I still think of nylon rainwear as being relatively modern.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nice story. Must have been an amazing experience.