Too Much Of A Good Thing - last part

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rainwearmad

Too Much Of A Good Thing - last part

Post by Rainwearmad »

I felt like cursing as we strolled down the hill towards the wharf where Doyle's take-away outlet was located. A football-size crowd was milling around the pier – at least it seemed that way, and I inwardly groaned. It might be a while before we managed to order, much less eat anything. The cloud was thinning all the time and the rain had thinned to a light drizzle by the time we reached the periphery of the hungry lunchtime crowd. Why did the bloody weather always have to behave like this? I silently, inwardly raged. The one time I needed something approaching a monsoon, it failed to deliver. Although a few umbrellas sprouted upwards here and there, like so many multicoloured mushrooms, the majority of Doyle's customers had shed their costs and jackets and I cringed again after realising that no - one were wearing anything like our shiny, gleaming raincoats, much less leaving the hood tightly tied around my face. The smooth vinyl was slick with drizzle but I was a sweaty moshpit within. My soft plastic playsuit clung stickily to my bottom as I reluctantly took my place in the queue with Joanne was maintaining a tight grip on my hand to ensure that I wouldn't run.
The amusement of the bored, impatient customers was palpable and I wished that the ground would swallow us up whole as grinning faces peered in our direction. Now I knew how claustrophobics must feel as the crowd pressed closer. We were very much the center of attention now. My skin was a hot, sticky mess as the combination of their body heat and my acute embarrassment penetrated the thick vinyl. I was swimming in sweat as we slowly edged closer to the counter.
"Mummy, why are they wearing raincoats?" a child asked and several people laughed.
"I don't know, because it's wet?" she patiently replied.
"But mum… it's not raining now." More laughter. I wanted to die. Damn Jo for landing us in this pot of poo. Indeed the aggravating, annoying, know-it-all brat was right. The steady, susurrant 'pitter-patter' of rain had all but vanished. The thin, light drizzle had an almost English quality to it – it was hardly worth covering up for. Several brollies were being folded while I desperately looked around.
"Is this Candid Camera or something?" someone chuckled and several people actually looked around as if they expected to see a TV film crew shooting us in action.
"Nah, just a couple of weirdoes," another voice cuttingly said and I felt my face flame like a rocket taking off for outer space.
Joanne didn't seem overly perturbed although I could see my erstwhile partner rolling her eyes with theatrical, mock disgust with the verbal commentary she could hear. The rank sweat of our companions was slightly overwhelming and I wrinkled my nose as more people joined the queue. I have always loved the fresh sweetness of the air after a good storm but the massed ranks of humanity were doing their best to pollute the atmosphere again.
I died a hundred thousand deaths before reaching the front counter covered by a large awning where I just felt even more out of place with the great gleaming yellow dome of our raincoat hoods tied tightly beneath our chins. The massed ranks of blue and white uniformed cooks and waiters actually stopped everything, gaping for a horribly long moment before reluctantly returning to their work and I died again as the muscular guy incredulously studied us before taking our order. "Uh… g'day mate. You lost a bet or something, huh?" he asked.
"Yeah, you could say that," I hesitantly replied, aware of Joanne's concentrated scrutiny.
"Good on yer, sport," he laughed. "I wouldn't have the guts to go out dressed like that. Anyway, what'll you have today?" he said in a cheerful voice as if serving two freaks like us was an everyday occurrence.
After ordering, we had to wait another twenty interminable minutes while they cooked our fish and chips. The crowd was swelling exponentially with the arrival of each ferry and the rapidly improving weather. Steam was already rising in lazy tendrils here and there from the saturated pavement and road opposite the wharf-front take-away but all we could do was sweat it out in our rainwear. It was still raining but to call it 'precipitation' was doing it an injustice. A few people still wore light nylon raincoats but none of them even bothered do anything up, much less the hoods provided.
"69!" the loudspeaker crackled.
"My favourite number," Joanne chuckled. "That's us," she said, consulting her ticket. "You go get it."
"What? Me?" I squawked.
"Yes, you." Joanne smiled sweetly, her perfect, even teeth shining very white against her brown skin. The hood of her rainwear sympathetically crinkled as the muscles in her cheeks swelled, automatically tightening the elastic, stretchy laces holding the hood taut around her face. It was the sexiest sight I've ever seen and I felt my penis stiffen with excitement. "Aren't you going to be a gentleman and carry everything for us?"
I wearily exhaled. I might've known. "Yeah Ok," I sighed.
"Good boy," Joanne happily trilled. "Remember your reward tonight."
As if I had any choice. I smiled before bussing her on the cheek. "Remember that I'm always good, huh? Ok, wait and I'll go get our order."
It was the longest walk of my life as I crossed the path between the milling crowds of people before being forced to wait for another interminable two or three minutes while they checked my order slip before fetching our food and cold Cokes from the fridge. Perhaps this was how John Merrick a.k.a. The Elephant Man must have felt in public during the less enlightened 1890's. The stares, laughter, whispers and comments couldn't have been any different. Luckily Jo had already paid for everything so I didn't have to worry about stuffing around with small change. Unsurprisingly everyone stopped work to watch me go and I could feel their stares boring into my back as I departed with our meal.
"Now I know how the Christians felt with the lions in the Coliseum," I sighed as we retreated to the dubious shelter of the park. Incredibly one of the tables was unoccupied so I gratefully took it. It was right out in the open – where everybody could see us resplendent in our shiny yellow rainwear but beggars couldn't exactly be choosers. Carefully, very carefully, I sat down on the weathered old redgum bench, adjusting my rainwear so that nobody would see what I was wearing underneath.
Doyles are nothing if not consistent – the fish and chips were excellent. Great, lightly battered, perfectly flaky white fish was set off perfectly by crispy, salty chips all wrapped in paper, washed down with icy cold Coke. The only thing that totally spoiled my enjoyment of the meal was the weather. The thick cloud cover began breaking up with a surprising rapidity like river ice during a big thaw. First the cloud thinned before widely dispersing, revealing huge swathes of brilliant blue sky – and there we were, helplessly trapped inside our shiny yellow raincoats with no way of taking anything off.
The seagulls hadn't even finished fighting over the leftovers by the time the last of the cloud was swept away. Everyone was incredulously staring as they strolled past on their way up to the Gap, unable to believe that we were still clad from head to toe in our shiny, gleaming yellow raincoats. The hot sun lit the smooth, polished vinyl, illuminating it like the lighthouse guarding South Head. Worse still, it was turning my vinyl rainwear into a giant sauna. Plastic doesn't breathe and the sun was heating the vinyl like anything. I couldn't even lower the tightly tied hood as it would've revealed the horrible soft frilly hot pink plastic babysuit with its accompanying bonnet that Joanne had secured in place earlier to deter any such action. I was boiling inside from a cocktail of almost total embarrassment, annoyance with Jo for placing me in this position and my increasing physical discomfort.
"Well, Jo, we're fucked," I mildly said.
"Yeah, I guess so," she replied in a quiet voice. A long pause followed before she said, "I never thought it would clear like this."
"Famous last words," I sighed, dismayed with the attention that we were receiving. I felt like a freak in my rainwear. It scarcely helped knowing that Joanne was similarly suffering alongside me. "We're stuck now," I moaned between wondering why my bloody dick wouldn't go away. At least someone was getting something out of this. "How are we going to get home like this?"
Joanne actually grinned. "Catch the ferry."
"Yeah. Right," I said.
"I'm horny," said Joanne.
Thanks for reminding me. Her hand rose, wiping away a bead of sweat appearing on her forehead. I looked my girlfriend again, her lovely fine, brown features circled by crinkly gleaming yellow vinyl and instantly felt my penis swelling with excitement. "Join the club." I sighed. I was doing a lot of that lately. "Well, in that case… shall we?"
"Let's go." Joanne scrambled to her feet, just as anxious to exit Dodge City as I was.
The journey home could have been transported straight out of Dante's Inferno. I won't go into detail save to say that I'd never realised the true, real definition of 'embarrassment' until embarking on the crowded ferry bound for Manly. Kitted out in our shiny yellow raincoats while everyone else scampered around the boat in shirtsleeves, shorts – or dresses for the women, was as unedifying an experience as any I've endured. It wasn't hard telling where we'd been –a sticky, sweaty trail marked our passage. We were both dripping with sweat and it all had to go somewhere… Joanne seemed to take everything in her stride, amiably chatting with several amused passengers from our usual vantage spot in the bows. Strangely enough though after the initial merriment dissipated, many people simply assumed that we must've lost a bet or something like that and it was a fiction that I was only too happy to encourage.
It was so embarrassing walking past the sunbathers soaking up the rays on Manly Beach clad from head to toe in our shiny yellow rainwear
I was not sorry to arrive back at Joanne's place after another humiliating stroll down the Corso. The fine weather had brought the crowds out in their droves, and everyone laughed and jeered at our progress. I was wetter than if I'd stood naked beneath the shower by the time Joanne opened the door. The sticky plastic was clinging wetly against my skin as I thankfully lowered the hood.
"Oh God, that was so much fun," Joanne giggled as she surveyed my bedraggled hair.
"You call that funny?" I asked, astonished that Joanne could behave like this. My feet were positively squelching in something and I disbelievingly shook my head after realising that my tight-fitting boots had filled up with sweat during the day. Ugh.
"Did you see the looks on their faces?" Joanne snorted with laughter before hugging me hard.
"Actually, I did," I replied. I doubted anyone would forget us soon. It would be a long time before I dared show up in that region of Sydney again. At least the hood had helped partially obscure my face but everyone would know who we were if we ventured down that way again and I inwardly sighed. I didn't want to be labelled as a freak or weirdo although it was probably too late for that. I was really in over my head now. Yet I knew that I just couldn't live without Joanne, my beautiful wonderful, darling Jo. I wanted her so much that it hurt.
Joanne, perhaps sensing my weakness, my need, promptly flung her arms around my throat and shoulders. "Eddie… oh my darling Eddie, I want you so much… Please… fuck me. Fuck my brains out. Fuck me deep, fuck me harddd…."
Before I had a chance to react, she pulled her pink plastic baby rompers downward and swinging herself up onto my shoulders. She pushed the hem of my raincoat sside before impaling herself on my huge, swollen rod and I screamed as she heaved herself upward, using my shoulders and the couch behind as support. Joanne wrapped her legs around mine octopus fashion before rhythmically rocking upwards and downwards, desperately trying to fill all of herself with my hardness. The delicious, hot, wet tightness was almost more than I could bear and I exploded with the force of Krakatoa seconds before a sharp, high scream told me that she'd too had come.
I was exhausted by the time Jo finished with me. She was a raving nymphomaniac in plastic. I could only lie on my back and wonder what direction my life would take from here.
mason

Re: Too Much Of A Good Thing - last part

Post by mason »

Yes, i am indeed the author ... thanks for acknowledging my work here; I actually plan to re-publish everything (in its entirety) on my own website, but I have not done much work on it late for various reasons. I've also been extremely depressed lately which is not helping either. Thanks for your understanding & patience.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Quote "She was a raving nymphomaniac in plastic. I could only lie on my back and wonder what direction my life would take from here."

That sounds like a lot of our dreams / fantasies.

Thanks for writing it Mason - Hope you are feeling well enough to write again soon. HW
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Read the entire deal when you had your Tried and True Tales up. You are appreciated for what you have done.