A trip to the Library Part 2.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
disciplinemack

A trip to the Library Part 2.

Post by disciplinemack »

When Pete had finished filling in his forms he returned to the desk where the young woman was waiting. She checked them, and told him everything was in order, he could go and explore the library and choose some books if he wanted to while she wrote out some tickets for him. He thanked her and wandered towards the shelves, his yellow triusers making a sort of creaking as he walked. Lucy watched him. She thought he looked a bit like a little boy, his oversized waterproof trousers up to his chest, and his hood hanging down behind. She smiled and got out some tickets. She was seated at her desk with Pete's cape laid across it next to her, and she checked to make sure he was not watching before she pulled the cape nearer and rested her left arm on it, holding the tickets while she wrote with the other hand. The aroma was heavy, and Lucy realised that she had copied part of the address wrongly. She tore up the ticket and started again. Another mistake! What was she doing? Reluctantly, realising what was wrong with her, she pushed the cape away and moved a bit further away from it, to concentrate on the job in hand. As she was finishing, Pete returned with a small pile of books, and placed them on the counter. Again the smell of the PVC rose to her nostrils and she began to breathe a little more quickly, feeling her heart beat a touch faster. She smiled at Pate and took his books. As she put the issue cards into his tickets, she explained the sytem to him.

"I issue these for three weeks, so, the date stamped inside is when they are due back. I won't actually be here then, as my colleague and I work evenings on alternate weeks. Evening opening is on Mondays and Fridays. That means I shall be here in two weeks. Mind you, my colleague will look after you just as well as I will." She smiled at him again. "What do you think of our Library? Do you like it?"

Pete answered, honestly, that he quite liked the place. He was pleased with the choice of books, but surprised that it was so quiet. Lucy explained that Friday evening was always quiet for some reason, and so it was a good time to come. Pete was pleased with that, as it was the best evening for him too. He thanked the young lady for her help, and began to gather his books and spare tickets. On an impulse, Lucy said

"By the way, I'm Lucy. I'm actually in charge here, my first post as a full librarian in charge of my own library. I hope we'll see a lot of you here."
Pete agreed, he was beginning to like Lucy, told her he was usually known as Pete, and would certainly be back in a fortnight. While they were chatting, he was wondering about how to go about dressing up in his cape. Should he do it inside or out? What if Lucy said anything about it, perhaps telling him he wouldn't need it now the weather had dried up? Lucy solved his problem.

"Would it be easier for you to put your books away in your saddlebag or wherever you keep them, and then come back for your cape? It would be easier than battling with them with your cape on." Pete agreed. Lucy, becoming quite carried away with her excitement, went on "You might need to put your hood on before you do that, though, as I'm sure it must be getting cooler out there."

Pete smiled and put his books on the counter. It was beginning to dawn on him that Lucy might actually like seeing him in his waterproofs, and she seemed so nice that he wanted to please her. "Yes, that's a good idea" he said. "I was wondering how I might manage, but that would solve the problem." He raised his hood and slowly tied the drawcords under his chin. As he went to the door with his books, Lucy again watched him, wanting to mother him, wanting to put him into his cape and button him up, tie his hat on, and send him on his way ready to face the storm, even if it was a fine evening now. She took his cape and held it, burying her face in the folds of the material and inhaling the scent, feeling her breasts tingle and noticing the gentle spasms in her lower parts. When Pete returned she was holding his cape ready for him to duck into, and when he came in front of her she lifted it up, and caught his eye. He, too, was enjoying this. she could tell. She placed the cape over his head, and held his sou'wester ready.

"Do you want to button yourself into your cape or do you need this on first?" she asked. Pate answered that he needed his hat now, and he reached out from unde the cape, put the hat on over his hood, turned up the cape collar under the back of the sou'wester, then put his hands back under the cape to tie the tapes of his hat under his chin, trying not to get them tangled with the cords of his hood. When he was ready, he brought his hands out again to fasten the three buttons on his cape, but before he did, he said

"Thank you, Lucy. I would have struggled with my books dressed in this lot. I'm not actually sure I need it on, but I suppose I might as well leave it now, especially as I'd look a bit silly in my yellow trousers and no matching top. I'd best say goodnight now, as the collar covers my mouth up a bit and makes it hard to speak clearly." As he bade her goodnight, he was looking for the collar button, but Lucy said "Here, let me help. It's easier when you can see what you're doing." She fastened the collar button for him, and pulled the collar well up over his mouth, smiling all the time as she did. "Now, you're all wrapped up and ready to go. Take good care of yourself, and look after my books as well! I'll see you in a fortnight."

She walked with Pete to the door, her keys in her hand ready to lock up, as it was closing time. She watched as he mounted his bike, and rode off, giving her a little wave before he set off, before going back in, locking the doors behind her. As she came inside, she caught again the aroma of the cape, and again she began to feel the tingling. She dashed to the staff toilet, as the muscles in her groin began to twitch, and just managed to get her tights and pants off before she experienced her very first orgasm, her whole body convulsing as she came. Eventually, she settled, and went about her final closing before getting ready to leave. She put on her double breasted trench coat, buttoned herself to the neck and buckled the belt, before setting off back to her flat.
neil

Re: A trip to the Library Part 2.

Post by neil »

Very good story,thank you!
Nice to hear that Lucy knows how to dress too!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

The suspense is killing me! Excellent story...keep it up!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story - Lucy on same wavelength as Pete, looks promising for Part 3
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
David

Post by David »

Wonderful..agreed the suspense is killing me can't wait for part 3.
Amazing story.
They both sound like they are on the same page no pun intended :D
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I'm enjoying this, Lucy certainly seems pretty hot and ready so looking forward to part 3
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

This is a really good story, do you think you can keep up the suspense for many more chapters ?