Ben and Emma's PVC Mac Experience: Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
ShinyPvcMac

Ben and Emma's PVC Mac Experience: Part 2

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

It was a rainy morning. Ben recieved at text message from emma asking if she could meet him at his house. Ben texted Emma back and said they could meet up. Emma text back and sais 'ok meet me at the bus station, I will text you when I get there'. an hour later Ben recieved a text from Emma saying she was at the bus station. Ben text emma back saying 'I'll be there in 10 minutes'. Ben put on his black pvc mac before leaving the house.

Ben got in his car and drove to the bus station where emma said she would be. Ben saw a few people at the bus station but none of the were Emma. Ben drove a little further on and saw someone wearing a yellow pvc mac, yellow pvc trousers and a pair of yellow wellies. Ben thought 'That can't be Emma she never wears a mac when it's raining she only usually wears a pink hoodie and looks like a drowned rat!'. Sure enough it was Emma she got in the car and Ben said 'where did you get your pvc outfit from'. Emma replied ' I bought it from pvc-u-like after I saw you wearing your mac from there'. Ben said 'wow you look amazing' Emma replied 'thanks'. They sat quietly in the car util they arrived at Bens house.

They went into Bens house and Ben invited Emma up to his bedroom to get changed. emma said 'i'm only wearing pvc knickers and a pvc bra under this'. Ben said 'you must be freezing, get undressed and I'll fetch you a blanket to warm up in'. Ben went away to the lounge to get a blanket for Emma. Ben returned to his room to find Emma in his bed snuggled up under the pvc sheets still wearing her mac and trousers but minus the bra and knickers. Emma said to Ben 'I don't want the blanket, I want you!'. Ben stripped off and put his mac and pvc trousers on and jumped into bed with Emma. Emma pulled her trousers down and the pulled Bens trousers down grabbed a strap-on dildo out of her bag, strapped it on herself and started fucking Ben up the arse. He loved it and he moaned and groaned with delight spurting cum all over the pvc sheets. Emma stopped shagging him and pulled the dildo out of his arse quickly. Ben shit himself and emma donned a pair of pvc gloves that she had got from her bag and started smearing the shit all over his mac. Ben found this quite erotic and told emma to lay down and he shagged her good and hard she screamed so loud that ben was glad he lived in a detached house and his parents weren't in!

Ben and Emma then took off their macs cleaned them in the bath and then hot a nice hot bath together and gave each other a massage. Emma got dressed back onto her pvc outfit kissed Ben goodbye saying 'I'll make my own way back to the station'. Ben said 'OK, thanks for stopping by I'll see you at work tomorrow'.
Fender

Re: Ben and Emma's PVC Mac Experience: Part 2

Post by Fender »

Very good continue!! 8-)