A trip to the Library

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
disciplinemack

A trip to the Library

Post by disciplinemack »

Pete checked his watch. Friday, five o'clock, time to finish work for the week. He tidied his desk and looked through the window. Raining. Never mind, he went to his briefcase to fetch out his rubberised cotton overtrousers and hooded plastic mac. But they weren't there! Then he remembered. Last night he had listened to the weather forecast on the radio, and it had said rain in the morning. He had put his trousers and mac out on the pegs by his gaberdine trench coat, so they would be ready to put on. That morning he had got up late, the day was fine, and he had grabbed his trench coat, buttoning it up as he went for the bus, and completely forgot his rain gear. He swore, put on his trench coat and buttoned it to the neck, turned up the collar and fastened the little buttoned strap which held the collar up over his chin, put on his hat and went to get his bus home.
As he sat on the bus he considered what he should do. As a boy he had worn a gaberdine mac to school regularly, and always had a plastic mac for rain. If he came home wet, having forgotten either his gaberdine or plastic mac, he was punished by having to wear both of them buttoned to the neck the next time he went out on a dry day. It might be to school or a trip with his Mum to shops or visiting family, but the punishment was always carried out. Although he had left home and lived on his own he still regarded himself as subject to the same discipline, though he had not had to apply it to himself yet. That evening, Friday, he had promised himself a trip to the local library to become a member. It was a three mile cycle ride, and he had bought himself a full set of waterproof gear to wear on the bike when it rained. He would have to go out in it this evening anyway, as he would need to wear it if the rain continued, and if it turned dry it would be his punishment. Problem solved for the moment.
After he had prepared and eaten his meal at home, Pete prepared to visit the library,. He put on his rubber overtrousers and pullover cotton anorak, which he wore anyway, the trousers to keep his ordinary trousers clean, and then put on his cycling waterproof trousers, yellow PVC with a high waist and straps over the shoulders to hold them up. Between the two pairs of overtrousers he wore black wellingtons, and then he put up his anorak hood, tied under his chin with its drawcords, and finally his yellow PVC cape and sou'wester. The cape buttoned right up over his chin, so only his nose and eyes were visible. Checking himself in the mirror, he was satisfied, and took his gloves and keys to the shed where his bike was kept. The rain had stopped, the sky was clear and he could see the moon and a few stars. That was good, as it meant that he was under punishment and would not need to spend tomorrow shopping in his hooded plastic mac.
Arriving at the library, he parked his bike. locked it and went in. At first he thought there was no-one there, then he saw a young woman, about his own age, come out of an office behind the counter. She smiled at Pete and said "Gosh, is it raining again? I thought it had stopped. Still, you are very well protected, aren't you? Can I help?"
Pete blushed. He had hoped that no-one would comment on his clothes, but he was wrong. He pulled his hands out from under the cape, took off his gloves and undid the buttons holding his cape up over his mouth.
"I'd like to join the library, please" he said.
The woman looked at him. She knew the rain had stopped, and realised that there was some other reason for this young man to be dressed for a storm. She felt a slight tingle in her breasts and between her legs as she looked at him, but reminded herself that she was now at work, and said "That's fine. You will need to fill out a couple of forms, and then I can write some tickets for you. Come over to the desk in the middle and I'll bring the forms. You will need to take off your cape and hat, I think, so you can write properly. Just slip them off and I'll look after them while you fill the forms in."
Pete was used to being given orders about his clothing, and he obeyed instantly, handing his waterproofs to the librarian as she laid out his papers and a pen. "You will need your hood down too, or you won't feel the benefit of it when you go out" she told him, and again Pete obeyed instantly. As he filled the forms in, the librarian"(whose name was Lucy) held his cape, folded over her arms, enjoying the aroma and the feel of the soft smooth material, cold at first but warming through the thin sleeves of her blouse. "My goodness" she thought. "I'm actually getting horny about a boy in a yellow cape, and he's obeying every word I say. I need to go carefully and work on him for the future."

Part 2 to follow.
David

Re: A trip to the Library

Post by David »

very nice so far..perhaps an outing between him and the librarian in a storm with there raingear on will be in order...
great work keep it up :D
neil

Post by neil »

I like this too.
Thanks for taking the time to write.
I await the sequel with eager anticipation...
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Good start - Part 2 will be interesting - appears we have a "hot " librarian here - bet she dresses prim and proper & wears black rimmed specs (everybodies image of a female librarian!)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
disciplinemack

Post by disciplinemack »

Thanks, guys. Forgot to mention it's set a few years back - 1970's or thereabouts, when macs were much more commonly worn. I'll get to part 2 when I can, it's in my head but takes time to put on screen.
mason

Post by mason »

Great story so far ... I like the way it's developing a lot