Ben and Emma's PVC Mac Experience

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
ShinyPvcMac

Ben and Emma's PVC Mac Experience

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

Ben and Emma work at a Residential home. Ben came in to work on a night shift and Emma was on a night shift also. Ben had been wearing his black PVC mac as it had been raining. All the other staff went home and the clients had retired to their rooms for the night.

Emma said 'I love your mac' and Ben said 'thanks'. Emma said 'i'd like to try your mac on' Ben said 'OK'. Emma closed the door helped Ben take his mac off. Emma then started to undress herself in front of Ben she then slipped on the mac, her naked body quivering as she did so and her tits became erect and firm. Ben couldn't believe his eyes! Emma said the Ben 'well, are you gonna shag me now?'. Ben seemed surprised and excited and said 'but I haven't got any condoms!' Emma just said 'don't worry about it'. Ben was a virgin but didn't tell Emma, he just got undressed and started shagging emma the best he could. Emma moaned in ecstasy and orgasmed several times and her body shook like a leaf and Ben had came several times too. Ben then withdrew his cock from her pussy and spurted cum all over the mac. Emma said 'you naughty boy Ben you cummed over your mac'. Emma said 'we'll have to shower now to get the cum off your mac and get ourselves clean'. Ben said ' OK' and went with Emma to the shower where they caressed each other whilst ben was wearing the mac in the shower and getting clean. Emma gave Ben a blowjob and he came in her mouth after letting out several manly groans. Ben bent Emma over, fucked her up the arse and she screamed with delight.

They both then got dried and dressed and continued with the night shift duties. Emma said she could not wait for next time and Ben agreed that they should do this more often.
matron69

Re: Ben and Emma's PVC Mac Experience

Post by matron69 »

Short and sweet!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Short & too the point
Used to work nights(not in a nursong home) sadly never had anything like that happen
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
longraincoat1969

Post by longraincoat1969 »

A great short story.
Thanks.
ShinyPvcMac

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's the first story I've written for rainwear central and I'm glad you liked it.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks, I suggest you continue.
Possible make them a bit longer & a bit more "structured" - tease us with your writing

There is a shortage of stories on here now a days - need new authors / contributors
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Well hotwilly
You have read all my stories I have put on here!
Nursemaid69 stories lol lol
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

matron69 wrote:Well hotwilly
You have read all my stories I have put on here!
Nursemaid69 stories lol lol
Think I have - and enjoye dthem - thanks