Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written

Post by Avril Black »

As I began to dress myself Ursula thought a touch of red might add a tarty aspect to my outfit " Red suspenders and perhaps a cheap red blouse,oh and suggest she might wear an old rubber cape of mine, it was from South Bucks Rainwear, it may prove a little less embarrassing for her later.Alma its in the shed if you could slip away for a moment,leave it by the door.". Both Helen and Ursula watched as I completed my ensamble, Helen made a few final adjustments to my skirt and blouse, she ran her hand over my clamped nipples and patted my rubber pants "Do try to contain yourself, behave and listen to what is said, we may allow you some relief, maybe some for us, this evening a little pain for you, I should like to inflict our sissy slut and see a tear or two".Ursula added that as my final term was only days away, maybe I should sample a few new toys,but then that might be to much of a good thing, they both grinned at me and we went down for breakfast. The day was wet,a fine continuous drizzle, the sort that gets you wet. Ursula picked up the rubber cape and lifted it
on to my shoulders,it felt slightly heavy, she fastened me up and lifted its capacious hood over my head.We stepped out the four of us, rubbered and ready to meet the day, What they wanted to tell me would give me plenty of thinking to do.