Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Avril Black

Story being written

Post by Avril Black »

Alma came into my room early, I was awake. Helen had been all over my mind,she was my nemesis, strong and decisive, not to be questioned and yet calming and alarming.She told not to dress as Helen wanted to dress me for the walk.I stood naked waiting for instruction.Helen and Ursula entered, Helen fired the firs salvo,"No, almost eighteen and pubic hair still apparent ". She turned to Ursula and she left ."Ursula has gone to retrieve my riding crop, which I knew would be needed at some point.Do you know what a crop is."I answered that it was a form of whip used to make a horse gather speed. "That is correct,it puts things to rights." Alma entered the room and unlocked my chastity. She sat on the chair by my bed and waited.Ursula arrived and handed the crop to Helen.She held it out and stroked both my limp penis and scrotum, my erection was stimulated and I sustained a short sharp crack across the tip of my now enlarged penis."Pubic hair is not on my menu,Alma I want it removed before we venture out.In place of his chastity he will wear rubber pants with a penis sheeth,tight fitting,black thick denier stockings under a pair of knee length rubber waders.This splayed short skirt will cover his honesty box, black elbow length gloves,I also want her nipples clamped, sore titties are extremely pleasurable to me as they herald
things to come,then we shall finally don the Mackintosh".