Story being written

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
mason

Re: Story being written

Post by mason »

The morning came,I was dressed and had prepared the table for breakfast,my chores were varied,mundane the only time I felt alive was when my suppressed penis knocked against the floor.I looked forward to the weekend, a walk and the possibility to indulge some release.Aunt Alma had asked me to strip their bed, I was adept at this I had been taught how to make a bed by her from a youngster. There was a red Rubber Sheet draped on the bed, I unraveled it,the pungent smell was apparent, I spread it out fully and evenly, envelope corners as I had been shown, I lay on it and dared to imagine what delights occured when the two of them had sex together, two women that I had to educate me, to instruct me ,correct me in what was becoming my ultimate desire. Feminine clothes, men's attire was so stale, so dull, but female things, I came to my senses , I heard noises downstairs, voices, footsteps coming up the stairs. Aunty Alma came in smiling,"Very good ", she glanced at the bed "Come down Ursula's sister Helen is here she wants to see you, be careful what you say, she can be quite direct, stern almost, no doubt she will have plans for when you finish college next year". We went down."Ah the trainee,the sissy slut, she who must and will obey, well my dear you are mine in twelve months from now what have you to say".
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

As a matter of truth I did apologise I was out of order. Open to PM anytime. Avril
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

What a waste of space
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Hi mason thanks for orchestrating my story. Hopefully everything is in order, have a little way to go yet, I like the sight some interesting comments thus far. Avril