RUBBER MACKED FOR LIFE, part 3, SBR Fumblings

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Tradmack

RUBBER MACKED FOR LIFE, part 3, SBR Fumblings

Post by Tradmack »

After I left home I was still in fear and fascination of proper rainwear, indeed I was not to wear rainwear in public regularly until my thirties. The end of the sixties found me working in London earning pots of money and living in a small flat in the north of the capital. The owners of the 3 storey house lived on the ground floor and the other two floors were divided into self contained bedsits with some shared bathrooms. Here in my splendid seclusion I sent off for the usual brochures and catalogues of the rubber rainwear companies, South Bucks, Gayetime Mackintoshes and the likes of Sealwear & Kastley. Before the video age and later availability of mass produced specific rubber fetish magazines there was little else to sustain us mack fans and this sales literature with their excellent black and white photography enthused many a budding rubber aficionado.

Having studied the offerings of these companies with great pleasure I eventually settled on ordering my first mackintosh from Gayetime Mackintoshes.
The photo of Sarah looking a little mournful dressed in her long shiny black rubber mackintosh enticed me to buy one. I have always preferred the model in photos of rubber macs to look either down right dominant or looking a little dubious of wearing a mack which envelopes her. Sarah fitted the latter preference. Excitement grew awaiting this £7 purchase and sure enough on the following Friday a parcel sat on the stairs waiting for my arrival from work. The overwhelming emotions of unpacking this parcel in my room and the subsequent play with it over the weekend cannot be overstated.
All my Christmases had come at once as I firstly saw the gleaming black rubber of the mack and then felt the soft caress. As I unfolded the heavenly object, the heavy rustle hit my ears and I was smitten with this wonderful apparition. I put it on and did all the buttons up and belted it tightly, pulling the skirt down gently and the collar up all the way around. I was in another world and only the true mackintosh fetishist will understand what that mackintosh did to me.
I then devised a programme for the whole weekend of mackintosh discipline, where i would wear the mack for 1 hour, then hang it up for a couple and at set times put back on again in the correct manner, all buttons done up to the top, belt tight and collar up all the way around. This went on all through Saturday and Sunday punctuated by frequent bouts of masturbation, sometimes with the mack wrapped tightly around my head rubber side in.
Come Monday morning I somehow staggered my way into work, emotionally and physically drained but very very happy. After a couple of weeks of enjoying my SBR I felt so disgusted with myself and threw the glorious mack and all the brochures away over a railway bridge not far from my home.
This was a pattern of procuring macks and throwing them away that followed me most of my life.

A couple of weeks later I sent for brochures again and selected this time the largest of South Bucks' school mackintoshes in SBR. This would fit the then slim and fit youth nicely. The cost of rubber mackintoshes at this time was between £5 and £8, an utter giveaway compared to the cost today relevant to income. The unisex school mack duly arrived and I immediately cut off the female side buttons and for £5.50 had a decent SBR mackintosh. I had never worn the Sarah mack out of doors but with this standard men's mackintosh things would be different.
The autumn was upon us and with it the dark evenings and so late one night I put on the shiny black rubber mackintosh and stood in front of my internal door. I crossed the threshold and went out the external door on to the dark street, there was a park opposite and so walked along that side, less conspicuous and less well lit. The feeling inside I had as I took my first public steps in an SBR mack was incredible, never to be repeated to such intensity. I was scared stiff people would stare at me or worse still pass comments. However I was feeling safe wrapped up in my tightly belted, collar up, shiny, rustling mackintosh, heaven personified, having my first outing in rubber. Nobody took any notice of me of course and fifteen minutes later I was back in my lair doing what I usually did. Within two weeks feeling thoroughly disgusted with myself this mack was thrown out and shortly afterwards I ordered my next mack.

This time I chose a man's SBR mackintosh from South Bucks and wore it outside right away, tramping the dimly lit streets of suburban North London.
I came across a group of youths gathered outside a shop and one on seeing me in my gleaming long SBR mack, shouted "Gestapo" at me as I passed
by. I smiled to myself finding this ironically funny but after I got home i proceeded to cut about 9 inches off the length of the mack. This was to make it come in line with the then fashion for short coats, I thought. After a couple more outings this went over the railway bridge too.

My fourth mackintosh purchase of this era was a three quarter length man's SBR mack from my old friends, Gayetime Mackintoshes. During it's stay with me I wore it out a bit and then was very daring. I had to do my laundry about 500 yards from my flat and down a fairly busy thoroughfare. One laundry day it was raining so I donned Mack 4 and set off to the launderette. Everything was fine until I sat waiting for the washing & drying to finish. I sat sweating in the warm room reading a book but again nobody commented and soon I was back in the rain in my mack.
When i got home I was very pleased with myself, I had completed a very public wearing of SBR with no collateral embarrassment.

This nice mack got chucked and the next one was actually a blue nylon rubber lined mackintosh from South Bucks. These were slightly cheaper than SBR and were much thicker in nylon and rubber than today's counterparts. After some walks and yes, another laundry outing this sadly went on to the railway embankment litter heap too. This pattern of love hate for mackintoshes was not understood by me but later i would get to know myself better and eventually with experience and age the macks would stay around much longer. I went home for Christmas and when i returned to London, I made new vanilla friends, found girls ! and had flat share and shared accommodation for the the years that followed and never wore a mack again for 6 years until I lived on my own again
In part 4 I shall tell you about my mackintosh re-awakening in the mid seventies and my golden years of fetish.
hotwilly

Re: RUBBER MACKED FOR LIFE, part 3, SBR Fumblings

Post by hotwilly »

Such a shame all those lovely mackintoshes going over the railway bridge
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
mactim

Re: RUBBER MACKED FOR LIFE, part 3, SBR Fumblin

Post by mactim »

Looking forward to reading part 4 and I do hope that in your golden years that you retained your mackintosh’s, such a waste to throw them away. The longer you keep them they become like old friends, always there when you need to have some fun!
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Can't wait to read Part.4, hope you kept some Macs from your later period .
Quark

Post by Quark »

love your story! looking forward for the next issue :D TNX for sharing!