Gay or Hetero?

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
blackmacjay

Gay or Hetero?

Post by blackmacjay »

I suppose some people will brand me as being "anti gay".

But should some of these stories, who do refer to gay people, be written in the Gay area of this forum?

And then, the hetero folks can write all they want in the Stories section.

OK, I'm ready for the onslort !!!
mackintoshed

Re: Gay or Hetero?

Post by mackintoshed »

The question is, how do you 'brand' yourself, in light of this call for segregation?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Don't agree, if its a story then it goes in the stories section. I am not gay, but often I put gay content in my stories because I know we all like different things. If anything should not be in the stories section then it is this chain of posts - purely because it is not a story...

...then Linda slowly unzipped her PVC trousers and wiggled them down around her knees, revealing that she had no knickers on. Jim stared at her naked pussy, his manhood stiffening as she bent forward and blew a kiss in his direction, like Marilyn Monroe would have done. Jim started to unbutton his jeans when two hands appeared from behind the woman and cupped her boobs through the soft black plastic of her blouse. Samantha's head appeared from behind Linda. She gripped her by the waist tightly and winked at Jim, "not so fast soldier, some of us are gay around here you know", and she kissed Linda long and hard.
"Come on babe, lets go upstairs and leave this straight perv to tend to himself and wonder what naughtiness we might be up to".

Now its a story, does someone else want to continue it?
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I am male and married to a female.

I have not an issue with gay stories but there is a section for gay and if that includes stories then so be it.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Apologies if you think I'm outspoken. I'm fairly new here. I think I know and agree where you are going. I think the views alone speak for themselves. Or maybe Ive got it all wrong! What do I know. But I know in stories what I like to read.
mason

Post by mason »

I think a gay story section is a very good idea, and I'll speak to Paul about it.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Well, thank heavens for that!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I think a story is a story no matter what it contains, don’t like the content don’t read on. I often do that with a story I don’t get a connection with or like, i just stop reading and find another to try. I don’t mind hetero stories but I prefer ones with same sex content, guys or girls. Lets all just get along with making sure it has lots of lovely swishy rainwear in them :) xx
Lets get swishy!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

mason wrote: October 11th, 2020, 3:56 am I think a gay story section is a very good idea, and I'll speak to Paul about it.
I have no interest in gay stories or being honest any stories so I don’t visit the section very often

It’s not difficult to avoid

I do wonder if the gay sub forum was requested by gay members as it seems to attract very little comment, would a gay stories section garner just as little interest

As a small community shouldn’t we be looking to stay together rather keep dividing into smaller groups with less posts?

If we can all have our own sub forum then can mine be for those who appreciate original* images of females dressed in cheap, thin, long translucent macs (NO ponchos), that have drawstring hoods, no belts and fasten with plastic style buttons (NOT poppers or zips) ;)

*by original I mean taken by members and only posted on here not images found on the net and post thousands of thousands of other sites
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

"If we can all have our own sub forum then can mine be for those who appreciate original* images of females dressed in cheap, thin, long translucent macs (NO ponchos), that have drawstring hoods, no belts and fasten with plastic style buttons (NOT poppers or zips) ;)"

That is being a little discriminatory towards Ponchos don't you think? lol lol