MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 10

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 10

Post by shinymacintosh »

I checked the chicken pie, it would take an hour. I went into the hallway where my PVC trench coat was hanging. Quickly stripped off my clothes and put it on.
We have less than an hour before dinner, I said. Do with me what you want.
Jess smiled. Come to my room. We rushed upstairs, the swishing sound of our PVC macs was exciting. Jess rummaged through her drawer pulled out a pair of handcuffs and secured my wrists, pushed a rubber ball gag into my mouth, and pulled a clear plastic bag tightly over my face.
Very quickly it became tighter and stuck to my skin as my breathing rapidly increased. Jess became a blur through the plastic. I heard an electronic whirring sound. Something touched my testicles, rapidly vibrating, I was gasping for air. Jess released the plastic bag momentarily. I was panting, desperate to breathe. The sensational aching on my testicles increased as the plastic bag was closed tightly over my head again. The vibrator was replaced by Jess’s mouth sucking and licking my balls until I shudderingly came. The plastic bag was ripped off, my face was covered in sweat. I lay gasping, staring at Jess.
The chicken pie was demolished including a bottle and half of wine. I suspect it will be an early night tonight Jess said, clearing the dining table.
I gently caressed her burgundy PVC mac. You don’t have to leave tomorrow unless you really want to.
Thankyou. But I really need a job soon. She smiled. She seductively removed the mac, then my brown PVC dress and sauntered up to her room deliciously naked except for her golden knee length boots.
As she gently closed her bedroom door, I heard her mobile phone ring, and she began talking.
I pressed her burgundy PVC mac close to my face absorbing the aroma then hung it in the hallway. I kept my black PVC trench coat on. Poured out a generous glass on brandy and sat in the lounge thinking. Jess needed work and I hadn’t done much myself. Just had lots of fun and sex. I dozed off into a deep sleep.
The next morning Jess burst into the lounge wearing a long red PVC mac. She was excited. I have a job interview this week. That was Jane on the phone last night. She wants me to go through to Manchester with her. There is a special club there that needs a couple of gurls to serve drinks and entertain the guests. Salary, accommodation, and tips and if we are good, a clothing allowance as well.
The club management need to see us and give us a trial first. Jane already has emailed some photos of us both all glammed up.
They want us there this Friday. Do you think you could drive me down to the shopkeepers early Friday, meet up with Jane a catch the train to Manchester? I know it will be an early start for you, but you can get on with your work, and I can see you when I get some time off.
Jess telephoned Jane. I’ve spoken with James, there is a train at 1115am, so I’ll be at the shopkeeper’s store before then. See you soon.
So quick, was my response. How often do you get time off?
I think she said a few days every two weeks, but I’ll know all the details once we start working.
The time flew by. Jess repacked her large case, showered and prepared her clothes to travel in. I kept out of the way. I seasoned the two steaks we bought yesterday, fixed a small salad then went to my bedroom.
I remembered Jess had said she wanted to see me en femme, so I pulled on the chocolate brown PVC dress and thigh length stiletto heeled, black PVC boots. I didn’t bother with the wig and make up this time as I would be cooking soon.
Jess appeared in my bedroom. Golden boots and a shiny black PVC hooded cagoule zipped up the front. No skirt, or G-string, just an erection. This is for you, she said holding herself. She pushed me down on the bed rolled me over and forcefully drove herself into me. I felt her penetrating deep inside me. I gasped and moaned as she thrusted herself back and forth before she came noisily.
I was roughly rolled over on to my back. Jess took me in her mouth. My thigh booted legs wrapped tightly around her back pulling her closer to me. I exploded in her mouth, she collapsed on top of me, both of us gradually recovered.
We’ve only known each other less than a week, I observed, as we drank wine and enjoyed the steaks.
Don’t worry, Jess smiled. I will be back for more of you.
Pvcboy2004

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 10

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

loved this stories wish I had a pvc mac friend like this:)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Hope he is Dominated by the Shopkeeper now!!.....Many Thanks
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Continues to entertain - thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
warmac

Post by warmac »

Pvcboy2004 wrote: October 7th, 2020, 7:42 pm loved this stories wish I had a pvc mac friend like this:)
Don't we all ;)
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

warmac wrote: October 9th, 2020, 1:41 pm
Pvcboy2004 wrote: October 7th, 2020, 7:42 pm loved this stories wish I had a pvc mac friend like this:)
Don't we all ;)
To bad so far away :(