MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 7

Post by shinymacintosh »

I picked Jess up at the restaurant. She had a room there. She wore a super soft leather jacket and matching leather jeans. She also had a suitcase large enough to contain clothes to last a year. I made a humorous comment about how long she was coming for, the reply was that she had lots of interesting things and didn’t know which to bring.
The drive back to my place was uneventful. We arrived early afternoon, pulled into my drive and unloaded her suitcase and my bag and entered the house. Apart from a couple of letters everything looked in order. I switched on the central heating and showed her around downstairs. Lounge, kitchen, office, and downstairs toilet.
I need to go to the loo right now. She said. I opened the door and switched on the light.
I busied myself opening my bag and pulled out the remains of yesterday’s picky things. Cracked open a bottle of wine and waited in the kitchen.
Oh lovely, just what I needed, she said entering the kitchen and taking a large glug of wine. She unzipped her jacket and I caught a strong whiff of leather. The heating had kicked in and the house felt warmer and more comfortable.
Let’s go upstairs, I suggested, bravely struggling with the large suitcase. This is your bedroom, so you can unpack all your gear and it’s on suite a well and this is my bedroom a little bigger and if you like you can sleep here with me.
I received a big kiss.
The other thing is would you like to eat in or go out tonight? All the food I’ve got is frozen.
We compromised on a takeaway. She took the remains of the wine back upstairs and began to unpack. I went to my office and checked my emails and other stuff.
After half an hour or so there was a knock on my office door. Jess stood there, black leather thigh boots, black leather corset, her leather jacket from this morning, gloves and a leather dog collar and leash.
I very nearly choked at the fantastic spectacle.
I just wanted to say thank you for bringing me here for a few days. She came remarkably close to me and pinched my balls. Her erection was clearly visible below her corset and I wanted to touch it so much.
I attempted to seize it, but Jess immediately turned away. Please, I said, looking into her eyes.
Upstairs right now. We went upstairs and entered her bedroom. It was dark, she had closed the curtains and only a bedside light illuminated the room.
Take off your clothes and lie face down. She ordered, indicating the bed. Suddenly my buttocks were ruthlessly struck by a rubber paddle repeatedly. She stopped the attack, rolled me over and stimulated my cock and balls until I was fully erect.
Jess offered me the leash attached to her dog collar. I pulled down on it until her mouth took in the whole length of my erection. She went to work leisurely at first until I could stand in no longer and came in short bursts.
She collapsed on top of me. What time is dinner? She giggled.
I rose naked from the bed, looking around the room. Everything had been neatly put away in drawers and wardrobes. Apart from a burgundy PVC raincoat. She picked up the raincoat and put it on pulling the belt tightly around her waist.
Well I’m ready for the takeaway shop. She smiled and lovingly kissed me.
I threw on some clothes, drove to the takeaway, ordered, waited, then drove back home.
Jess removed the burgundy PVC mac, sadly, as I was just beginning to have a stirring feeling again in my nether regions.
We opened another bottle of wine and enjoyed dinner. We talked and talked about our earlier lives, the shopkeeper and about our intense interest in fetish wear.
We called it a day, went upstairs to my bedroom. I carefully undressed Jess and we fell into bed. I kissed her small boobs, she sighed, and we fell asleep together.
Mikmac77

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 7

Post by Mikmac77 »

Excellent series , please continue
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Lovely read....Many Thanks,sat in my SBR reading it all again
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

Rubbermac, Please be careful. Interesting things may happen when reading in a SBR !!! (I hope)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Oh yes,something did happen,made me smile for most of the day!!!!
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

love these type of stories more Vinyl Pvc Rubber :)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

This series of stories continues to entertain - thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)