MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 6

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 6

Post by shinymacintosh »

On the way back to the shopkeepers store we stopped bought wine and picky things for the evening.
They arrived as planned. The shopkeepers date wore a red PU tight one-piece cat suit, black leather jacket, and short leather boots.
My date wore the same shiny blue PVC hooded mac and as she took it off, I gasped at her slinky shiny black rubber dress, elbow length gloves and knee length black boots.
I poured wine for everyone and we helped ourselves to the hams, cheese’s, and other delicacies, I quickly brought some toothpicks. Saves getting your gloves messed up, I said smiling. I couldn’t take my eyes off the rubber dress. My name is James.
Mine is Jess, she said. I see you are very attracted to my rubber dress. She had caught me staring lustfully at the dress.
And your boots, gloves, blue pvc mac and of course you. I said gallantly.
I am going to show Jane the bedroom, announced the shopkeeper see you all in a while. They quickly left the lounge. I put down my wine glass and kissed Jess on the lips and allowed my hands to touch her rubber dress. I immediately became excited. Jess squeezed my balls and pinched my nipples through the grey PVC shirt I was still wearing.
I have to go back home tomorrow, I told her. I have some work to do.
That’s very disappointing, she said, holding my balls again. I have the whole week off. The pressure on my balls was becoming explosive. Would you like to come for a short holiday with me?
Do you live in a house, flat, caravan or tent? She smiled.
A nice, detached house, I replied.
The zip of my grey PVC jeans was steadily being pulled downwards.
Jess knelt in front of me, extracted my excited erection and took me firmly in her mouth. I hung on as long as possible, her other hand was softly caressing my backside. I couldn’t stand it any longer and groaned noisily as I came.
Jess stood up smiling as she swallowed my cum then took another sip of wine. Are you sure you really want me at your place when you are working? She asked. Anyway, what work is it you do?
Web designing.
We sat down together on the settee, my hand moved to her left boob and gently squeezed through the rubber dress.
They are small but real, she said apologetically. I could see a movement around her crutch area. It was very clear her panties were not controlling her feelings.
I carefully pulled up her rubber skirt revealing her bulging panties. I pulled them back and out came a wonderful erection. I leaned over and sucked forcefully. She gasped and came.
I really do think you need a holiday, I smiled.
Jane came down from the bedroom alone grinning. I think he may need some help releasing himself.
We all went up to the bedroom and found the shop keeper on the bed struggling to release himself from the rubber vacuum bag he had been sealed into. His head was encased in a thick black rubber hood, eye pads, a rubber ball gag and two breathing holes. He could not escape without our help.
It’s not my fault, said Jane. He wanted me to be in the vacuum bag. I said no and forced him into it. I don’t think he knows how strong I am. Anyway, he has really enjoyed himself and so have I.
I’ll release him now, then we must go. I start at the garage at seven in the morning. She started with the hood then released the air valves on the vacuum bag. The shopkeeper extracted himself from all the rubber and smiled at Jane, next time it will be you, he threatened.
I’ll look forward to that, she said.
I arranged to meet Jess the following morning, played with her little breasts for a moment touching them through her rubber dress then zipped her up in her blue PVC mac and helped her into her car.
The storekeeper and I had another couple of drinks, told him of my plans for the next few days with Jess.
Okay my friend, just in case you have any strange ideas tonight I am placing you inside the rubber vacuum bag, so you have to keep your hands to yourself. He laughed.
See you in the morning.
rubbermac

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 6

Post by rubbermac »

Wonderful read.....Many Thanks
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

Rubbermac, You should be out in this wonderful rain, encased in your oilskins!!! not reading my stories!!!
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

i was out this morning in my old Oilskins and Souwester
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Once again thankyou very much for a great read
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Enjoying it more and more and I hope there's more to come....