MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 2

Post by shinymacintosh »

Monday afternoon slowly arrived. I had made my excuses to my sister who was okay about me disappearing for the afternoon.
As I arrived at the shop the door opened, and the shopkeeper stood resplendent in a shiny bright red ladies PVC tightly belted mac.
Come in, he said locking the door firmly behind me.
I love your mac, very sexy, I said.
Thank you, wait till you see what I have chosen for you.
We walked through the little storeroom and up some stairs to his private living accommodation above the shop.
Two young men sat there, both wearing tight shiny lycra cycling gear. One in black the other in red. They eyed me up and down, unashamedly playing with their glossy bulges.
The shopkeeper took me into his bedroom. Placed on the bed was a black oilskin coat and a pair of black rubber waders. Take off your clothes and put these on, he said indicating the boots and oilskin coat.
The boots fit and were very high, the oilskin coat was cold, smelt amazing and creaked and squeaked as I moved. I looked at myself in his mirror and I felt terrific. The shopkeeper came across and placed a black leather belt around my waist, I gasped as he pulled it very tight.
Now let’s join the others, he said.
We went back into his lounge, he closed his curtains and the room was darkened. He indicated for me to sit down on the settee and sat down beside me. The two lycra guys obediently knelt in front of us and opened our booted legs.
My young lycra guy in shiny black began by licking my rubber waders from my toes up to the top before uncovering my erection and pulling it into his mouth. His hands were feverishly moving over the oilskin mac creating an amazing creaking sound and the aroma was seriously kicking in as well.
To my right side the shopkeeper was being treated in a similar fashion. For the first time I noticed he wore knee high boots, stockings, and suspenders under his red PVC mac.
The lycra guys took their time enjoying themselves but also putting us through some intense pain and pleasure.
I couldn’t hold on any longer and shuddered to a fantastic climax. The shopkeeper didn’t last much longer. We looked at each other and smiled.
The lycra guys stood up, fondled each other and passed our cum to each other as they kissed.
The shop keeper stood up, fondly squeezed them both and took them downstairs and they left with their bikes they had stored in his shop, until the next time he summoned them for more fun.
When he returned, I had stood up and was embracing the black oilskin coat and appreciating its sensual aroma and its wonderful creaking sounds.
I think we deserve a drink after that, he said.
After our second drink he took me back into his bedroom and showed me his collection of PVC wear and boots plus an interesting collection of padlocks, chokers, masks, and gags.
I was fascinated by them all. He unhurriedly removed my oilskin coat. I wanted to keep it on a while longer, but he was insistent. He replaced it with a skimpy black rubber baby doll dress. The rubber aroma was intoxicating. Complimented by the strong rubber smell from my thigh high waders.
He lay down on the bed opening his red pvc mac and encouraging me to play with him. I could not refuse. He pulled the rubber dress over my head and held it tight reducing my breathing, only releasing it when I was gasping for air.
As I regained my breath, I took off the rubber baby doll dress and pulled it over the shopkeeper’s head. As his breathing intensified, I noticed the size of his erection had increased. I let go of the rubber dress and severely wanked him. His groans of pleasure were very loud. I placed my free hand over his rubber covered face, his breathing increased again then suddenly he came heavily over his red PVC mac.
I left the bed and put on the discarded oilskin mac. I felt sexy and secure. I came back and sat on the bed next to him. The black rubber dress was still loosely covering his face, his breathing sounded almost normal.
He gently removed the dress from his face and smiled at me. Wonderful, he smiled. Let’s have another drink to celebrate and I’d better clean up my mac as well.
He returned with the drinks wearing a gold PVC mac and sat beside me.
So, when do you return home? He asked.
Sadly tomorrow, then my sister leaves at the end of the week. I think she comes to the cottage twice a year. If you want, I could drive here to see you. It’s just over a hundred miles so not too far for some good times.
Brilliant, you can always stay over Sunday nights and go back late Monday or Tuesday. That’s if you want to.
Apart from here, we have some very interesting dogging woods and people of all persuasions.
Sounds really good to me, let me have your email address and I will be back soon.
rubbermac

Re: MY NEW PVC MAC FRIEND 2

Post by rubbermac »

Fantastic first two chapters....Many many Thanks,hope there is more!!!
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Superb story. Well written, and extremely erotic. Right up my street.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Excellent story - both chapters ! Looking forward to many visits.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story - not too long: enjoyed both chapters
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)