That lady in the shiny red mac..... (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

That lady in the shiny red mac..... (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

My wife has always been a little strange. It suited me because, so am I. I define myself as somewhat submissive, she has always been pushy, controlling, yes dominant, hence the reason we are compatible. My liking for shiny macs drew us together.
That first meeting she was wearing a full length hooded shiny gloss red mackintosh. I couldn't stop staring. I was like a dog on heat. She looked fantastic. Tall, slim, long dark hair cascading over the huge hood sitting across her shoulders. She turned and caught me staring, I quickly overt my gaze, and turned away. Seconds later a whisper in my ear, 'do you prefer my mac or me?' I turned to find myself face to face with her. 'Well?' I was overwhelmed. 'You.... well both' I blurted out. I could feel myself blushing profusely. 'Good. Right answer.' With that she spun and swished away. My eyes just followed and admired. The neighbors garden party continued on into the late evening. I caught a glimpse once more and then she was gone. I remember feeling saddened. I should have introduced myself, offered to get her a drink, but, typically, I am not gods gift to women, I certainly dont have the charm and as I bid my goodbyes, somewhat pissed from the over doing of free wine, I wobbled down the shared drive to my back door. Im sure I had left the hallway light on, I always do if I know Im going to be out late. Who cares. I struggled my way upstairs, removing socks, undo belt, half removing teeshirt on the way. Landing light missed it. Throw off teeshirt. Bathroom. Wee, wee a bit more. Giggle. Stop. There was a strange aroma, could it be my aftershave, no perfume. Into bedroom. Stop. Silence, not quite, very slight purry sound of breathing. I flicked the lamp on and there.....there..... on my bed was she, she all wrapped up in her beautiful mac, hood up. Her face aglow in the lamplight. Her eyes opened, she smiled, the sound of a zip, she pulled the duvet back, revealing semi nakedness wrapped in shiny red vinyl. Ive never seen anything so beautiful. 'Happy Birthday' she sleepily smiled again, 'Its not my birthday' my reply, 'yes it is, its just come early'...............
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiger4macs

Re: That lady in the shiny red mac.....

Post by tiger4macs »

Oh My Giddy God, what a fantasy! Can't wait for Episode @!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Hello Furryhood. Is there going to be a part two to this. I am a big fan of your stories. You really have a good way of setting the scenes. I have read all your work many times over. I am definitely a great fan of your writings. Please please more. Thankyou. By the way why furryhood? I'm intrigued!!!
Rainmacuk

Post by Rainmacuk »

It is the first time I have read one of your stories, Furryhood, I hope there will e more to this one and I look forward to reading it and more.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Thats very kind of you to say so. I will endeavor to do a follow up. Its finding the time! Have you read any of my other scribes?
When fantasy becomes reality (3 parts) or Custom made cagoule (2 parts).
I would always appreciate feedback. It keeps me up in the listings then!!! It may then inspire me to write more. I have a couple of new ones in draft form at the mo. Watch this space. Best regards FH
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Happy Birthday to you........
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Prefer this sort of fiction. Whats happened to the decent story tellers!
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

I was going to add some more stories, but my last attempt received such lurid comments, I dont wish to encourage any more filth. It seems there are one or two on here who enjoy spoiling it for the rest.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Im incline to agree. I really enjoy these sort of stories, be it fact or fiction, but this site seems to have attracted others that just use the word rainwear or mackintosh as an excuse to pour out their own sexually explicit fantasies. Sad.
Blackvinyl

Re: That lady in the shiny red mac..... (Non explicit)

Post by Blackvinyl »

What a lovely story. We all dream of these lovely scenarios. Hope its true!